Lovely Ladies Thread (Real photos rather than AI please)

Go to CruxDreams.com
which one? There seem to be about 3 different girls labelled "Sasha" there. :D
Agree, 'Sasha' is almost as bad as 'Anna'.
But for me, there can be only one Sasha (that's why she is One/Nawon in my New Girl story). It's the one in picture number 4.
There are three models that are my all time favourites and, by the love of my live, I'm not able to tell who I prefer.
There have been seen lots of other pretty girls before and since, but none of them ever got close to these three.
Sasha C
Yolka, Julia, Leisha

and naturally Kamilla, Lissa, Zyta of a thousand names

Agree, 'Sasha' is almost as bad as 'Anna'.
But for me, there can be only one Sasha (that's why she is One/Nawon in my New Girl story). It's the one in picture number 4.
There are three models that are my all time favourites and, by the love of my live, I'm not able to tell who I prefer.
There have been seen lots of other pretty girls before and since, but none of them ever got close to these three.
Sasha C
Yolka, Julia, Leisha

and naturally Kamilla, Lissa, Zyta of a thousand names
Not Sasha Grey?

Attachments

• tumblr_n8lt8cgsM81r0rz5eo1_500.gif
    tumblr_n8lt8cgsM81r0rz5eo1_500.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 52
  • tumblr_nkc0jyiU8z1r0rz5eo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nkc0jyiU8z1r0rz5eo1_1280.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 51
Karmen044_large.jpg
Damn it, Tree ... not during Meditation!!

Alright! Alright. I agree to wear these ridiculous shoes. Now will you please unlock the damn door. I’m hungry!
Step by step, Barb! Please not so impatiencely. I suggest, you drink a coffee first and I will then spanking your bum with the paddle.
Yes, I know, you like tea more. No complains, please! I've no tea in the house. Maybe later a white wine. I'm not a monster.
Madiosi-2021-041-coffee.jpg

Back
Top Bottom