MALE CRUCIFIED BY FEMALES

Go to CruxDreams.com
There is an artist known as Diego or Zero Galvan who does extreme female domination scenes. Reading your post remind me his art. The amazons in his art, deeply disdain weaker males... And as you suggest, they usually cut their penis, clearly as a symbol of dominion over them...

He is a strong influence for my art as well...

Here a few examples... some of them crucified...

View attachment 1305698View attachment 1305703View attachment 1305704

This is great art! There should be more of this kind in this forum!

Soon I will be tortured, sodomized and crucified by a sadistic woman. Im nervous and excited. Ceremony will spent all the day. I cant wait to taste her fingers and strapon inside me, and to be whipped going to the cross. I showed her those drawings of amazons executing males. God have mercy of my soul. Amen

Hope she dont take it so serious!
It was hard but Im safe, thanks. I was full penetrated by a strapon (it was my first time with that kind of strapon) and then wipped, way to the cross, and crucified with nipple torture and other torture. I was only 1 hour hanged, then she tied my balls hard, put a knife in my flesh and make cumming me on the cross like a pig. I want repeat with harder tortures

It was hard but Im safe, thanks. I was full penetrated by a strapon (it was my first time with that kind of strapon) and then wipped, way to the cross, and crucified with nipple torture and other torture. I was only 1 hour hanged, then she tied my balls hard, put a knife in my flesh and make cumming me on the cross like a pig. I want repeat with harder tortures

Glad the nasty bitch didnt kill you yet!

A nice end to the scene would be to force her kneel in front of you with her knife in her throat, and make her to suck your victorious cock until she swallows the last drop...
That would certainly bring back order to the galaxy!!

Screenshot_20230601-064443_Gallery.jpg

The knife stuff sounds dangerous, be careful. Better using bigger strapons and no knifes, since the importance of the sphincter muscles is overestimated.

I’m allowed to kiss my Mistress Heels and tell her about this forum/ community and female crucified male slaves.
she ordered me to look in her eyes and i saw a devilish smile and then she whispered: ” soon my slave, soon it will happen to you”. My Body was shaking, i was so excited to make my Mistress proud.

Back
Top Bottom