Manipulations by Cordelien

Go to CruxDreams.com

cordelien

Magistrate
I was active on this site along time ago , but your didn't hear of me for probably 10 years !
You still can find some of my pic manipulations in old threats, but probably they are lost in old memories.

I am now in the mood to post again some new manips. As before, they mix nude females with some background.
Some of them are about crucifixion, many are about bondage, some just soft fantasies.

Please tell me if they are worth of this site.
Thanks

A first manip, whick is my last one

Waiting room for slaves

When they are not in services, the slaves are waiting in this nice place. Guests of the Lord may visit here and choose whoever will please them. Of course, they are always naked and chained. Waiting is not always resting: the guards are often in the mood to shackle the slaves in nice positions ("nice" for the visitors, of course).
waiting room for slaves.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work. That would be me lying on my back in the bar-neck-ankle-and-hand-cuff restraint. Looks less than comfortable. I wouldn’t be getting much rest and would be keeping a watchful eye on who among the Lord’s dreadful guests might come barging through next.

A first manip, whick is my last one

Waiting room for slaves

When they are not in services, the slaves are waiting in this nice place. Guests of the Lord may visit here and choose whoever will please them. Of course, they are always naked and chained. Waiting is not always resting: the guards are often in the mood to shackle the slaves in nice positions ("nice" for the visitors, of course).
View attachment 1201951
Beautiful work. I hope you do more of these, and thank you for sharing.

Nice work. That would be me lying on my back in the bar-neck-ankle-and-hand-cuff restraint. Looks less than comfortable. I wouldn’t be getting much rest and would be keeping a watchful eye on who among the Lord’s dreadful guests might come barging through next.
And I'm in front of you - with a ball-gag in my mouth! :eek: I think someone's got their instructions muddled ... :p

Fully equipped room
The hotel is concerned about the comfort of its customers and meets all their needs. This room has been specially decorated and contains all the necessary amenities. Personal service is provided on a full-time basis.View attachment 1202613
Hotels that can't provide this standard ought to get maximum one 'star' in the rating system for hotels......

Fully equipped room
The hotel is concerned about the comfort of its customers and meets all their needs. This room has been specially decorated and contains all the necessary amenities. Personal service is provided on a full-time basis.View attachment 1202613
This looks adequate, yes. You have to watch out that you don't get carried away by the amenities and miss your morning flight.

Fully equipped room
One can book at special discounted rates through NailusMartyrs.com. And for a small extra fee one can request that the complimentary sex slave that comes with every room be of the compliant, resigned-to-please @Eulalia type or the more rebellious needs-to-be-forcibly-subdued @Barbaria1 type. Or, for a reasonably priced additional fee, one can have both.

Back
Top Bottom