Meeting Anastasia

Go to CruxDreams.com
lead naked into the room, I knew I was in for some pain when I saw the X had been brought to the center of the room and the smirk on his face. Using the rough hemp rope he tied my limbs spread eagle, He reached into a clothe bag, "oh my what will it be this time" my mind raced. Clothespins the plastic ones that pinch hard. I squealed when he placed one on each of my hard nipples. Then "ough" he started putting them on my pussy lips.

Sisters
"Featuring Barbaria and Eulalia"
great work on the sisters.. however the male onlooker is a bit overexposed.(camera light still on?)

Probably because it's a billboard... Main lighting comes from a HDR source. The lighting of the two Ladies is more complex.
prolly the glossiness is to high then :) or glossy color too white ;)

Sisters
Well @Eulalia , is this all the thanks we get for moderating this crazy site?

Think positively Barb. It shows we must be doing something right!

ImageMaker's idea for socially-distanced staff meetings in the open air sounded okay -
until I spotted the bit about the rules for us female staff, it was in the small print in Russian.

Hey, who's that guy? Not one of us mods. I guess it's SeD, coming from crucifying Messaline.
I like the fancy dress - Crumera reckons he's over-exposed, but he's not half as exposed as we are!

Sisters

Lovely. That pose on the left looks uncomfortable.

Well @Eulalia , is this all the thanks we get for moderating this crazy site?

Think positively Barb. It shows we must be doing something right!

It's only what you deserve, for your hard work and dedicated service :)

ImageMaker's idea for socially-distanced staff meetings in the open air sounded okay -
until I spotted the bit about the rules for us female staff, it was in the small print in Russian.

I've never been one for staff meetings, but I'm keen to attend this one

The clamps bit hard on my flesh. My eyes went wide when I saw him pick up the whip, one of his harsher ones. He swung it hard and with a crack sent the clamps on my nipples flying leaving my hard nipples in pain.

• Love
Reactions: SeD
Back
Top Bottom