Member Birthdays

Go to CruxDreams.com
Bobinder!
Have a lovely birthday

It's not easy to find a favourite, you given us so many
but I think this is a good example of the colour and beauty you bring to the Forums
(with a little help from Alice :) )

1619293039970.png

While you are busy discussing your big ends with Jollyrei, poor Lily has got bored.
Lily in a Sunbeam_Talbot_90_Mk_II_cabriolet.jpg
Now she's making her own entertainment! :eek:
Have a great birthday!
Many thanks, Wragg! Lily has excellent taste in classic cars - and this is a beautiful manipulation using an E-DigitalFantasy source.
I shall repost her in the 'Pictures of Lily' thread! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
BOBINDER
5982E746-B9CD-46DB-B382-92980DCF6673.jpeg
HOPE IT’S A

RED STAR DAY
Thank you very much, Barb - I am hoping to add lots of pics to that series before too long! :)
smiles.jpg BOBINDER Let me greet you with Alice's smile while formulating to you my warmest wishes for a wonderfull Birthday
Thanks very much, Hammers - this Rigin portrait is one of my favourite pictures of Alice! :)

Happy Birthday Bobinder

:present:

Thanks, Heineudo! :D
Happy Birthday Bobinder.
Thank you very much, Beast! :)
Happy Birthday, Bobinder!:)
Thank you, Lox! :)
From your "new" Messa ...
crucified Messa Alpes.png
;)
Many thanks to you, Messa, for the charming verse and a fine interpretation of the new Messa figure!
I think this is possibly her first appearance since your own birthday! :D
Happy birthday, Bobinder! All the best!
Many thanks, Marcius! :)
Happy Birthday, Bobinder!
Thank you for all your great contributions
Keep Sharing!
2c4d2a3b666389e5fac23c57a4497430.gif
Thank you for your kind greeting and acknowledgement, Pr Pr - the cakes are certainly very tempting, and the guests seem quite tolerant... :devil:
Happy Birthday Bobinder
il_fullxfull.1899841811_l2c4_7357caef-4f07-41ad-b572-4d763e4c5bc5_1024x1024.jpg

A 'bob'* bound
Haha - thanks, OS. Yes, the date is not quite right, but otherwise this is in all respects an accurate representation of a Bob, bound by a Bobinder! LOL :D
Many happy returns of your special day, Bobinder!!! We'd be adrift without you!!!
Thanks very much for your generous sentiments, Tree - you are too kind! :)
Happy Birthday Bobinder!!!!

KathyCrux02_01_1.jpg
Render by SeD
Thank you very much, Kathy! SeD does you so well, and I guess springtime must be a very good time for a birthday! ;)
Bobinder!
Have a lovely birthday

It's not easy to find a favourite, you given us so many
but I think this is a good example of the colour and beauty you bring to the Forums
(with a little help from Alice :) )

1619293039970.png
Thank you for your kind words, Eul - I'm delighted to find my contributions being so well received.
I remember feeling very pleased by the way this one of Alice turned out. :)
Happy birthday, Bobinder!!!
This girl wanted to attend your party, but she's a bit tied up at the moment.
Just see how
disappointed she looks.

tied up.jpg
Many thanks, Poem - and thanks for the picture.
Alex's girls are making quite an impression, and 'm sure this one is enjoying her unique experience immensely! :)

Many thanks, Wragg! Lily has excellent taste in classic cars - and this is a beautiful manipulation using an E-DigitalFantasy source.

Thank you very much, Barb - I am hoping to add lots of pics to that series before too long! :)

Thanks very much, Hammers - this Rigin portrait is one of my favourite pictures of Alice! :)

Many thanks to you, Messa, for the charming verse and a fine interpretation of the new Messa figure!

Thank you for your kind greeting and acknowledgement, Pr Pr - the cakes are certainly very tempting, and the guests seem quite tolerant... :devil:

Haha - thanks, OS. Yes, the date is not quite right, but otherwise this is in all respects an accurate representation of a Bob, bound by a Bobinder! LOL :D

Thank you very much, Kathy! SeD does you so well, and I guess springtime must be a very good time for a birthday! ;)

Thank you for your kind words, Eul - I'm delighted to find my contributions being so well received.

Alex's girls are making quite an impression, and 'm sure this one is enjoying her unique experience immensely! :)

Very many happy returns of the day, Bob. I tried to round up some of the girls to come and celebrate, but they all seemed to be busy

seditio_sicarii_31_by_bobnearled-d8bv8xu.jpg_b_archive__pyracie_6_by_bobnearled-d8729bf.jpg_b_archive__pyracie_7_by_bobnearled-d87ix4w.jpg_b_archive__east_of_eden_11_sepia__7_20_by_bobnearled-d86i95e.pngsmaller_archive__seditio_sicarii_2_by_bobnearled-d86a8lg.jpg_b_archive__pyracie_2_by_bobnearled-d862wf5.png

Happy Birthday Bob!!! Thanks for all your wonderful art!

Back
Top Bottom