Member Birthdays

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm glad I made your day, but I'm not Monty!
You did a damn good impression of him, sneaking up on me out of Limerick Land like that!

But my face, Mr Windar, is red
In thinking you're Monty instead
Of Windar, who's rhyme
Is equally fine
(The wine must've gone to my head!) :rolleyes:

Most happy of Birthdays Wragg old boy.

At your age I hope you have enough breath to blow out your candle!

candle she_lights_the_room_up_by_ashbond_ddwgrhc.png

In Lord Wragg's dream, he finds himself transported to the Folies Bergere in Paris during La Belle Epoque. And if he is very charming towards the barmaid, she might present him with a bottle of Chateau Delacroix 1875, 'sur la maison', to celebrate his birthday.

Happy Birthday

hb-wragg-2021-manet-crush0073-95pc.jpg
:) Wragg :)

Last edited:
WRAGG
I WISH YOUR BIRTHDAY WAS AT THE TOP AND THAT YOUR DESIRES BE ALWAYS FULFILLED !!
Thanks Hammers! :)

Happy B-Day, Wragg.

I sent this girl to your party to sing Happy Birthday to you,:sing: but she got preoccupied with the party favors! You just can't get good help these days!!!

View attachment 1020772
Well, she's providing musical accompaniment, anyway! :rolleyes::D:)

In Lord Wragg's dream, he finds himself transported to the Folies Bergere in Paris during La Belle Epoque. And if he is very charming towards the barmaid, she might present him with a bottle of Chateau Delacroix 1875, 'sur la maison', to celebrate his birthday.

Happy Birthday

View attachment 1020773
:) Wragg :)
Alice! :)

Of course I shall be... ahem... 'charming' towards her! I'm delighted to see her in my birthday dreams! :):):):)

Thanks Bob!

FOR HE'S A JOLLY GOOD FELLOW... HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Wragg !!
Wow!

Now that, Jolly, is one astounding image!

I could look at that for hours! In fact, I think I will! Sorry, Cruxforumers, it may be a while before I'm responding to anything else! :very_hot::very_hot:

Back
Top Bottom