Member Birthdays

Go to CruxDreams.com
God what's wrong with me these days???

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Malins! Alles gute, vielen Lieb und so weite... :)
Bob

Happy Birthday Malins!
birthday-cake.gif
Have a wonderful day

flower1flower1flower1

Last edited by a moderator:
oh you lovely people I'm quite overwhelmed!

Thank you all of you!
(especially since I'm so miserable at checking out this thread regularly for other people's birthdays)

for now that seems a docile and well-behaved rodent there, but we know this squirrel sometimes acts up!! And the things it can turn into... oh my...
...the waters far from shore...

And when I got back to the shore I sat there thinking...
where are my clothes? Didn't I put them on the rock shaped like... that? No? Or do I need to walk over there?
Or did some rascal steal them? Hmmmm.....

I trust you won't blow out the candle too soon DP... ;)
tumblr_nc5lfhwsil1qhi6wuo1_500-jpg.435502

And smile, Judith and I are ready to offert to you a wonderful gift !
we have to give ourselves first, to receive the greatest gifts...!

Oh yes it's true, I've been teased by Frenchpeople who despite knowing better deliberately introduced me with their pronunciation of 'Malin' along with all connotations ;) - in such situations I rely on my eye-rolling skills...

story_058-png.435522
Happy Birthday, Malins!
Best wishes to you...

I know I can always expect the best treatment in your dungeons!

..and thanks very much also to you, Tree, Dorothy, Siss, Bob, Hondo, Wragg, OS, Eulalia, Madiosi, Loxuru, for your congratulations!

Last edited:
Thanks, Barb! I'd say you're still perfectly on time! Can you imagine that the 'hip' trend here is, for today, having a US election party!?? (it would mean staying up well into the early morning hours)

Polls close in some eastern states in about an hour. :popcorn:

BBC says Results are expected towards midnight (05:00 GMT on Wednesday) once polls close on the West Coast,
but exit polls will begin to be broadcast soon after 00.00 GMT, about an hour from now

Back
Top Bottom