Men in trouble

Go to CruxDreams.com
Another namio harukawa drawing, he suffers under her tremendous weight and won't be long before the rope gives out and she crashes on top

Attachments

• IMG_0084.jpeg
    IMG_0084.jpeg
    220.6 KB · Views: 133
Eric could hardly believe his luck. Stacey and Mandy at the club had invited him over to their place for a threesome. A few cocktails and the clothes were off. Stacey massaged Eric and Mandy was stroking his stiffening cock. He barely noticed the noose going over his head and his attention was on Mandy stroking his cock. 1921699032.jpgStacey whispered in Eric's ear. " Be a good boy and put your hands behind your back." Eric smiled and complied as Stacey put on the handcuffs. "The girls like a little kink." Eric thought..."This should be fun."
Mandy whispered to Eric, "Step up on this stool so we can suck that big cock of yours Eric."
Eric stepped up on the stool and didn't notice Stacey tying off the rope. "Such a good boy, isn't he?" Mandy said to Stacey. "Yes he is. We will have fun with him.Get my strap on Mandy."
1750474673.jpg

Eric could hardly believe his luck. Stacey and Mandy at the club had invited him over to their place for a threesome. A few cocktails and the clothes were off. Stacey massaged Eric and Mandy was stroking his stiffening cock. He barely noticed the noose going over his head and his attention was on Mandy stroking his cock. View attachment 1434514Stacey whispered in Eric's ear. " Be a good boy and put your hands behind your back." Eric smiled and complied as Stacey put on the handcuffs. "The girls like a little kink." Eric thought..."This should be fun."
Mandy whispered to Eric, "Step up on this stool so we can suck that big cock of yours Eric."
Eric stepped up on the stool and didn't notice Stacey tying off the rope. "Such a good boy, isn't he?" Mandy said to Stacey. "Yes he is. We will have fun with him.Get my strap on Mandy."
View attachment 1434517
Love pic 1. That's how I'd be hanged

Back
Top Bottom