Mermaidhunter's AI Crux Pictures

Go to CruxDreams.com

mermaidhunter

Master Crucifixion Technician
After some encouragement from some members in another thread, I have decided to resume work on trying to create realistic AI crux images. These are made using several different programs including Stable Diffusion. I put in the title that these are AI images so that all of those that are opposed to this technology can steer clear if they wish. I have been working for years to create photo-realistic crux images with no success. When AI art came along, I jumped on board and gave it a try. I can now create all kinds of other images that are very realistic. My Deviantart page is full of those, mostly mermaids and female robots (my other passions). Crux images with AI have always been very elusive for me. The AI tends to butcher hands and feet and that ruins a crux image. It is also opposed to blood and gore. Then I started using VAM to create images as a guide for the AI and it gets pissy and ruins the face (on purpose I think) and especially when I take too much control away from it. So, it is very much a collaboration between the image technician (me) and the AI (the pain in the butt). I have also found that settings that work great for one set of images, works like crap for another, so it is like learning all over again every time I sit down to create an image. These four images were what I was trying to create the other day when I ended up recording the video of the seed work from VAM and that made my most recent video. I think these came out.... okay, but I want large, photo-realistic images. I will get it there eventually! Image number 5 is not very good, but I included it anyway.

MH

Attachments

• BlondeCrux009.jpg
    BlondeCrux009.jpg
    339.1 KB · Views: 766
  • BlondeCrux008.jpg
    BlondeCrux008.jpg
    492.2 KB · Views: 771
  • BlondeCrux006.jpg
    BlondeCrux006.jpg
    448.6 KB · Views: 725
  • BlondeCrux005.jpg
    BlondeCrux005.jpg
    478.5 KB · Views: 740
Among the best I've seen for this sort of thing, impressive and always interesting to see the boundaries being tested.

Might I ask which AI and prompt you've used for these?
I can't get images like this with a prompt. It is a multi-step process. I start in a 3D program and create an image. In this case the image was made from VAM when I made the video I posted a few days ago. Then I load the image into Stable Diffusion. I use a version called "Easy Diffusion" that is on my computer, not a server. There are fewer limitations when you are working on your own computer. Then with some prompts, I inpaint the girl and render to make her photo real. After I have that I frequently will take that image and inpaint the face to make it better. Then I take that image and inpaint the background. That yields the final image. There are multiple prompts along the way and they have to be tweaked every time. Once you get the result and it is not what you want, you have to start thinking about what is wrong with your prompt or settings. Then adjust it and try again. Like I said, crux images are the hardest for me. I can make hundreds of robot girls every day, but not crux images.

MH

I can't get images like this with a prompt. It is a multi-step process. I start in a 3D program and create an image. In this case the image was made from VAM when I made the video I posted a few days ago. Then I load the image into Stable Diffusion. I use a version called "Easy Diffusion" that is on my computer, not a server. There are fewer limitations when you are working on your own computer. Then with some prompts, I inpaint the girl and render to make her photo real. After I have that I frequently will take that image and inpaint the face to make it better. Then I take that image and inpaint the background. That yields the final image. There are multiple prompts along the way and they have to be tweaked every time. Once you get the result and it is not what you want, you have to start thinking about what is wrong with your prompt or settings. Then adjust it and try again. Like I said, crux images are the hardest for me. I can make hundreds of robot girls every day, but not crux images.

MH
Great work so far, thanks for sharing as well as the info.

Back
Top Bottom