Messa ... Somewhere ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
My favorite places for a crusifixion must be beautiful, I like the contrast of seeing a girl suffering agonizingly on a cross and that her surroundings are beautiful, for example: in a beautiful garden of red roses, a quiet Zen pond, a cool forest green, under a cherry tree, in a beautiful snowy forest, etc.
1SpHwV49.jpg8C93CA3.jpgcrucifixion-on.jpgmedicine wheel.jpg

My favorite places for a crusifixion must be beautiful, I like the contrast of seeing a girl suffering agonizingly on a cross and that her surroundings are beautiful, for example: in a beautiful garden of red roses, a quiet Zen pond, a cool forest green, under a cherry tree, in a beautiful snowy forest, etc.
View attachment 1070878View attachment 1070879View attachment 1070880View attachment 1070881
Yes, there's a sense of being united with the natural world when I feel my bare skin against rough wood -
being nailed to it would be all the more so!

Yes, there's a sense of being united with the natural world when I feel my bare skin against rough wood -
being nailed to it would be all the more so!
So the soul sells a heartbeat for the maker of the bread.
The summer was a blessing when there was a thought to be had.
Transition is not a working model for truth.

And we all see the dawn with secrets.
:)

Did you not have written never to be crucified?
Rather a lot of negatives in that question, but I have written a few pieces - poetry and prose - about being crucified. They're in the Archive Eulalia Christa, Crucifixa, Interrogation and Punishment Centre for Girls, The Breaking of Faith, all involve 'me' being crucified one way or another!

With simple tools you can crucify yourself in your home.
Every time more minutes, till you discover your limit.

I wait for your description and photos.

Back
Top Bottom