Messaline In Comics ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Mmmmmm ! Yes, it's certainly better with these barbed wares, bitting my tender flesh with their hard claws !
... and more, the cruel lashes of the whip, lacerating my body !

What else ? ... Mmmmmmm!

I have long had a barbed wire fetish. There does not seem to be a thread dedicated to it on CF. I have quite a collection. When I have time, I shall start one (unless I have missed something?).

I have long had a barbed wire fetish. There does not seem to be a thread dedicated to it on CF. I have quite a collection. When I have time, I shall start one (unless I have missed something?).
please do Migoz, early on in my time here I did raise the topic but at that time responses ranged from indifferent to negative,
and since then barbed-wire bondage has only featured in the occasional picture, I'm sure there's never been a dedicated thread.

Mmmmmm ! Yes, it could be arousing ! :very_hot::clapping:
please do Migoz, early on in my time here I did raise the topic but at that time responses ranged from indifferent to negative,
and since then barbed-wire bondage has only featured in the occasional picture, I'm sure there's never been a dedicated thread.
I have no pictures of such but would like to see such a thread!

Mmmmmm ! Yes, it's certainly better with these barbed wares, bitting my tender flesh with their hard claws !
... and more, the cruel lashes of the whip, lacerating my body !

What else ? ... Mmmmmmm!
You have to be very careful how you tie her up with barbed wire. Note the person here made sure her ass was free. It's a practical matter really. That wire can ruin a good whip in moments.

I submit this against my better judgement...instead of riding the rope...dare we imagine riding the wire? Perhaps the height co be adjusted so that the Barb's merely "nipped" the rider? Okay...that really is PURE fantasy....

Back
Top Bottom