Messaline, Slave Girl Of The Harem

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's a soft version of Messalina...It's true that others versions, with orgies etc...,
show Messaline maried to the emporor Caligula, and it's an historical error!
It's also true that Messalina had a reputation to be nymphomaniac and perhaps
a few lesbian...
you told me that we were perhaps relatives (story about the crucifying of the gaul and elfgirls :D

how much of them do you want?:p

Une messaline est un dispositif filtrant dans la chaîne de traitement des spermes mésusés. Par son positionnement dans l'assainissement des éjections domestiques, elle fait l'objet d'une littérature et d'une mythologie gréco-romaine salopes fécondes, et fonde un culte primitif qui influença le périmètre des chatoyants beat circles.

Une chaîne de traitement des spermes classique. On devine le principe de transvasement dans des bassins de clarification successifs, et en (3) et (4) des agitateurs mécaniques, aussi dénotés par la locution de balais de chiottes à ramonage axial.
http://desencyclopedie.wikia.com/wiki/Messaline

first I must translating it in dutch then reading and then a like:D perhaps

If anybody want to translate...?:p

A messaline is a device filter in the chain of treatment of mésusés(unused?) semen. By its domestic ejections sanitation, it is a literature and of a Greco-Roman mythology sluts fécondes (fertile?), and founded a primitive cult that influenced the perimeter of the beat shimmering circles.

A classical treatment of semen string. We guess the principle of transfer in basins of successive clarification, and (3) and (4) of mechanical agitators, also dénotés(showed?) by the phrase of axial Cleanout toilet brush.

Is it good?:rolleyes:

A messaline is a device filter in the chain of treatment of mésusés(unused?) semen. By its domestic ejections sanitation, it is a literature and of a Greco-Roman mythology sluts fécondes (fertile?), and founded a primitive cult that influenced the perimeter of the beat shimmering circles.

A classical treatment of semen string. We guess the principle of transfer in basins of successive clarification, and (3) and (4) of mechanical agitators, also dénotés(showed?) by the phrase of axial Cleanout toilet brush.

Is it good?:rolleyes:
yep and that gives 2 likes this one and the orginal one:D:p;)

but you did it also......................................flower3

What luck you have!!! It's my dream....:rolleyes:
...with white dress and a flowered crown on my head.....!:rolleyes:
:D also you want a fairy like princess Diana Look.............................

Centre pic! The poor little one sitting on the floor at the right looks all left out!
The artist put her there so you guys would think​
"what couldn't I do with that babe sitting there all alone?!"​

Back
Top Bottom