Messaline'deep Fantasies ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
I would emphatically disagree with this part of your statement.
Probably because you misunderstood what I wanted to say / I was not clear enough:
The body gets used to any "substance" , if it is present frequently. That's true for alcohol (if some body drinks a beer every day, they won't feel any effect. A person who never drinks alcohol will be half drunk from it), it is equally true for endorphins.

SOME people chase that rush and try to maintain the level despite the "habituation" by increasing intensity, others like you and I find other ways...

It is evident that there are so many other ways to have fun. The simplest way to reach the same without need to increase intensity is to replace "more" by "something different, surprising".

I am only talking about the Sub side of things.

And I totally agree with you on bored "Dominants"...

It is evident that there are so many other ways to have fun. The simplest way to reach the same without need to increase intensity is to replace "more" by "something different, surprising".
Exactely ! We always prepare a sort of draft where each of us try to include our own feelings ; the story is always different and the tortures obviously too ...
In making that some days by advance, we can think about and quickly make a blending where each of us will find what she's waiting ...
Of course, for that, we do well know and trust our partner : it's what we dont like the "clubs" and we prefer to have a RP with our friends ... with some surprises ... :qmiedo::applaudit::baloon:

But we are getting FAR off topic here... don't want to spoil Messa's thread of fantasy and "joy" ;)
let's all say merci beaucoup to Messa for her lovely greeting, and drink to a happy and healthy new year!

28b My deep fantasy.JPG

Last edited:
:BoredSmiley:Again, please can we leave this thread for Messaline.
Otherwise I'm going to have to shift all the off-topic opinions away to a thread of their own.
What might be a good idea anyway: Put a link to the branch...

In remembrance of Makar, I'm, like so many Makar'models, crucified into my dark forest ....

Judith ? ... She plays violon ... ;):bdsm-heart:

View attachment 1132377
And a shaft of light shines through the trees, illuminating Messaline. Maybe it was sent by Makar himself, as an appreciation.

At night by walk to deep into the forest does you forget the way out.
Always neighbors see you walk in.
See your parking car.
And two girls... they don't believe their eyes.

I think there is no place in open air for an absolute discretion.

French is a large country but always hours to drive to certain place: that's asking too much for a crucifixion of 30 minutes.

Living with a cruxmind means sorrow!

Messa!
Some things never change!
Your sideways approach to English … is a tyrant of impossible research and comedy!

7F03ED25-8502-4CAA-B824-70E6F421BD3F.gif

;) ;) ;)

1ACAA90D-7736-4882-B5FB-156A509BB57C.jpeg

Oops!

:p

Better a sideways approach to foreign languages... than none... ;)

Better a sideways approach to foreign languages... than none... ;)
Echoes from past dreams, reminders of lost endêveras.

Vater der Einfachen … wird vergeben … ohne Wissen.

;)

Back
Top Bottom