Milestones

Go to CruxDreams.com
Build a giant passenger ship with flawed steel that becomes brittle in cold temperatures, and limited water-tight bulkheads. Then load it with twice as many passengers than you have lifeboats for, and sail through a North Atlantic ice field at full speed.

What could possibly go wrong.

Build a giant passenger ship with flawed steel that becomes brittle in cold temperatures, and limited water-tight bulkheads. Then load it with twice as many passengers than you have lifeboats for, and sail through a North Atlantic ice field at full speed.

What could possibly go wrong.
I’m completely innocent!

IMG_0908.jpeg

Wreck of the Titan…a fictional story written some years before has some weird similarities…differences also.
And there was a copy of it onboard.

There was also a long lasting coal bunker fire that attributed to adding to damaging the iceberg side of the vessel, as well as a number of interesting atmospheric anomalies added along to a perfect storm, so to say.
Titanic’s progenitor and sister, Olympic sailed from 1910 to 1936 and had the nick name ‘Old Reliable”, even surviving a collision with the HMS Hawke before Titanic went down.
IMG_0909.jpeg

Last edited:
There was this mysterious American woman from Minnesota, who came on the bridge to complain she could not get a lump of ice for her glass of Riesling, and whether the officers could offer her any help for that! :confused: :zlumi:
That was my great great auntie Calamity Moore.

Always makes me think of Kate Winslet and Leonardo deCrappio. Both the standing on the bowsprit scene and the nude sketching scene. Oh, and the Celine Dion theme song.
My least favourite song of all time - wish you hadn't reminded me of it!

Back
Top Bottom