Milking Time

Go to CruxDreams.com
So I guess this will mainly be aimed at the submissive men among us, although I wouldn't exclude any ladies who feel the same way. I was wondering how many of us have fantasies featuring being masturbated.

This would probably be as we hung naked on the cross, genitals at a convenient height to be manipulated. Is it by the guards, Master or Mistress who put us there? Or random spectators and passers-by?

Are we just forced to cum over and over again, a proper milking as it were, or are we brought to the edge but repeatedly denied the final release?

Are our tormentors men or women, or a random selection of both?

Maybe other prisoners are forced to use their hands and mouths on us, as we were compelled to do to the last batch of crucifixion victims, on pain of further whipping?

And ladies, do any of you crave fingers or tongues, as you hang displayed to the world, unable to close your legs and protect your modesty?

Do tell! I'm fascinated by your thoughts!

So I guess this will mainly be aimed at the submissive men among us, although I wouldn't exclude any ladies who feel the same way. I was wondering how many of us have fantasies featuring being masturbated.

This would probably be as we hung naked on the cross, genitals at a convenient height to be manipulated. Is it by the guards, Master or Mistress who put us there? Or random spectators and passers-by?

Are we just forced to cum over and over again, a proper milking as it were, or are we brought to the edge but repeatedly denied the final release?

Maybe other prisoners are forced to use their hands and mouths on us, as we were compelled to do to the last batch of crucifixion victims, on pain of further whipping?

And ladies, do any of you crave fingers or tongues, as you hang displayed to the world, unable to close your legs and protect your modesty?

I would be hung on the cross by the guards and brought to the edge repeatedly. Only men would be my tormentors and would use only their hands.

I think if were to be made to climax it would have to repeated over and over so I would be begging for it to stop. The humiliation and the agony it would become adding to the spectacle of my degrading death. Climaxing just once wouldn't be any sort of punishment.

Back
Top Bottom