Miriel and the Thief

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hey there, got a story for you! Here's the first part

‐--------‐--

Maahl was shoved along roughly by the female demi-human mercenary that had apprehended him.

It hadn't been pretty. He had attempted to steal an enchanted dagger from The Ashen Quandary, one of the most renowned magic weapon traders in the city. He hadn't imagined for a moment that a tracking hex had been cast on the items in the shop, but shortly after he had pocketed the dagger, he all but knew he was being followed. He had it for a certainty when the merc had showed up, baring her sharp teeth and overpowering him as only a demi-human could.

She had knocked him unconscious with a lazy backhand. He awoke to find his arms bound behind his back, at the wrists as well as the elbows. This made his predicament quite uncomfortable, on top of the embarrassment of being so handily beaten before he had even drawn a weapon.

To make matters worse, the extreme vetting of mercenaries had led to a royal decree that allowed them to execute punishments at their own discretion. This meant he would receive no trial, and was likely being led to some sort of torture immediately for his crime.

Theft usually meant time in the stocks or the removal of a finger, but it was anyone's guess what the theft of a magic weapon would cost him. To the lower classes, such items may as well have been priceless.

They had exited the city, several stakes as tall as a man alongside the road in coming into view. This was a less traveled road into the city, but there was still a passerby every so often, peering curiously in his direction.

Maahl did his best to ignore them, hoping his reputation didn't suffer too much from this lapse. He had stolen many things, yet only been caught this once. He would have more hope for leniency if he were to receive a trial but…

Such as the circumstance were, they reached the stakes. The merc shoved him up against one, forcing him to face it. Untying his arms from behind him, she proceeded to tie a rope about his wrists in the front, looping it then around the stake itself.

Maahl was about to ask her what in the hells she was on about, when she grabbed the top of his tunic and tore it down with superhuman strength. Now bare from the waist up, he guessed what was coming.

The merc uncoiled a bullwhip from her belt, and without skipping a beat, snapped it across his back.

Maahl seized up in pain, gritting his teeth as he felt the leather bite into his bare skin. It came again, thwacking right beside the spot it had just struck, magnifying the pain to the point that he could not restrain a cry.

She struck him again, and then again. Fifteen times she lashed him, until his back was a crisscross mass of welts with small streams of blood where his skin had torn a bit.

He sagged, exhausted, having devolved into full screams not six lashes in.

The mercenary approached and kicked him in the side, causing him to scramble to his feet in an attempt to lean away from her. She unlooped the rope that bound his hands from the stake, then spun him around and tied them behind him again, this time only at the wrists. She shoved him back to lean against the stake, causing him to wince as his injured back brushed against the wood, and looped his bindings around it once again. She then stood before him for a moment, surveying her work.

He gave her his best glare.

In response, she grabbed the tattered tunic at his waist, and tore it down the rest of the way. He grunted in surprise.

She then lazily grabbed his loincloth and pulled that down as well, exposing him fully.

“Hey now, you can't-” he started, before she punched him in the gut.

He doubled over coughing, and even as he did so, she kicked his shins, causing him to drop to his knees. He stayed there, trying to catch his breath.

She circled around and quickly tied his ankles together behind the post.

The mercenary then circled around, spat upon him, and made her way back toward the city.

It was getting dark, and the road into the city was all but deserted. Only a few people passed by on their way to find lodgings, some pointing at his naked form and whispering to their companions, mirth in their hushed voices.

Maahl tried his best to just ignore them, hoping that after tonight someone would come to cut his bindings. It wasn't particularly cold, but more so than if he had been allowed clothing.

He reckoned the mercenary wouldn't kill him, so there was that benefit to the punishment. He also hadn't lost a finger, so all in all, he felt he was getting off easy. A flogging and public humiliation were things he could get over, although stealing would be made all the more difficult if word got around as to the… spectacle that he was.

He shifted, the position already making his shoulders ache.

He didn't notice the brilliant green eyes watching him from a group of bordering trees.

Part 2

‐-----------------

Miriel couldn't help but touch herself as the human man was stripped and whipped. She made her way to this spot every so often in the hope of observing punishments doled out to humans, as she despised them utterly. She had seen a few good beatings, but this was the first time a man's clothing had been torn from his body during a flogging. She watched his cock and balls swing free as he was forced to his knees and his legs subsequently secured to the stake.

A human man had the same parts as an elven male, but as much as she hated humans she had to admit, there was an alluring ruggedness to the build of humans. There was nothing quite like it in the world of elves, where the males were strong but features and musculature were delicate. In a sense, anyway.

Human males were more stout, though not the disgusting sort of stout that dwarves were. They were a balance between elves and dwarves, and perhaps that was the attraction. Then again, perhaps she was simply too accustomed to the grace of elven men, so much so that the allure of human men was in their less familiar, forceful manliness.

Whatever the reason, she brushed her knuckles over a nipple under her clothing, pressing her other hand over her snatch through her skirt and enjoying the pressure as she watched the man's distress.

The demihuman warrior, who looked like a cross between a woman and a dog, spat on the man and left. Miriel played with herself a while longer, before realizing it had grown very quiet.

She peered one way up the street with her brilliant green eyes, and then the other, seeing no wayfarers to speak of.

She looked back at the man a long moment, who sagged in his binds, and had a thought. Opening her leaf satchel, she rifled through the contents until she found a small bottle.

She checked the street once again to ensure that it was deserted, and then moved forward from her little group of trees toward the man.

Part 3

-----------------

Maahl looked up when he heard soft footsteps before him. He was surprised to see a blonde elf woman with green eyes, and noted with some embarrassment that she was quite pretty. His own nudity became, once again, quite apparent to him, and he looked away from the woman hoping that she'd simply leave. Even still, with alarm he felt himself harden at her mere presence, and the more he tried to think of anything else as a distraction, the more he couldn't help but think of her still standing there looking down at him. He felt something wet touch his cock, and his head snapped back to see that she'd poured what looked like oil onto his ever stiffening member. He looked up at her in alarm, her green eyes drilling into his, and then back to his now slippery manhood. He tried to adjust himself away, but tied to the post as he was there was really no movement to be had. She reached out and took him in her hand, and slowly began to pump. He was rock hard now, and desperately looked back and forth from her to what she was doing. Feeling himself helplessly responding to the stimulation, he wildly looked up and down the road to see it was deserted now, night having set in and driven folk inside for the evening.

"Who the hell are you?"

He asked harshly

"What, why, nngh"

He was having a difficult time thinking clearly, her hand working faster and faster along his dick. She had begun to touch herself while she looked at his face, watching his desperation and reactions. He caught a peek of her snatch, shaved and gleaming with wetness, and it was too much for him. He came hard, so hard in fact that his seed splattered across the elf's ample chest, subsequently running down onto her dress. She jerked in surprise, looked down in disgust, and in response slapped his cock as it continued to shoot across the ground between them. She wiped her oily hand on his garments, which still lay about the bottom of the post, and stood. As she did, Maahl's breath caught in his throat. The dog like demihuman woman had returned with two friends, one with reptilian horns and eyes and another with cat features. He hadn't heard them, hadn't seen them coming up the road, but that was the way with demihumans. The elf woman noticed his gasp and stare, and began to turn, but the horned demihuman burst into motion- speeding across the road and slamming into the elf knocking her flat.

"Reela you didn't have to be that violent. I mean yeah it's an elf, but look at her. She's shorter than Bell!" The cat like demihuman woman purred, throwing a thumb out at the dog like woman next to her, who growled in response.

"Sssstrike first and fassssst, eliminate variablessss." Hissed Reela.

The cat woman shrugged.

"What do we do with her? She was messing with my prisoner, everyone knows interrupting punishments at these stakes is subject to the same type of punishment. And she's an elf." Bell's voice was a low, unamused snarl.

"Shall we tie her up like him for the night, and tomorrow for good measure?" The cat like woman said slyly, narrowing her eyes and giving the naked Maahl an amused look.

"Ssssshe's an elf. Ssssneaky at best, might be clever with knotssss." Reela looked the elf over, who was beginning to stir.

"Simple enough to remedy, we just tie her arms apart! Here, we've got a heavy board that we can attach to a stake. We can tie her to that so she can't work her hands side by side." The cat like woman, with an oddly cheerful disposition, walked over to a board nearby that was around five feet in length, 6 inches tall and four inches thick. She lifted it early in one hand and walked toward the elf, who was now conscious again and jerking against the grip of the horned woman. Her struggle was short lived, she was hoisted to her feet and held firmly while Bell walked over and tore her dress down, the garment coming apart as though it had been made of paper. She gasped, now wearing breast bindings but nothing else, not even a loincloth. The Bell and Reela held her arms as the cat like woman set it to her shoulders and tied them, looping rope at her wrists and upper arms until she was secured. After she was finished, the cat like demihuman smacked the elf on her ass, laughing as the woman stumbled forward under the weight of the lumber. Under the ridiculous strength of Reela, the elf was forced to the stake next to the man, where it was tied. For good measure they tied her ankles to it as well, stepping back to view their work in the two naked forms. The elf glared at them, the human just looked at the ground.

"Oh shit, almost forgot!" The cat like woman snapped her fingers shaking her head, walking up to the elf and tearing off her breast bindings to have the fair sized pair fall free. The elf's cheeks immediately reddened as she looked frantically up and down the road, which was still deserted except for the three demihumans.

"Damn, nice!" The cat like woman said cheerfully lifting the elf's left tit. "Heavier than it looks! Think they're bigger than yours Bell? Definitely not bigger than Reela's!"

The Bell scowled. "Shut up you idiot. Let's go, they'll be here in the morning and I want a drink now."

"Fiiiine, let's go! Reela is buying!" The cat like woman skipped ahead.

"Well yessss, it'ssss my turn." Reela put a hand on Bell's shoulder and walked with her up the way, leaving the human and the elf to their punishment.

Part 4 (final)

----------------

Miriel couldn't believe what had just happened to her. She was naked and tied in such a way that she could hide it not at all, and worse, she was in such a condition in front of this human. She berated herself for toying with him, her arousal at the human's distress had clouded her judgment and made her reckless. She snapped her head over to look at him, finding him staring again at her chest.

"Look away!" She scolded harshly. "I don't want to be sullied by your filthy human gaze!"

He obediently turned his head quickly to the side. For just a moment. Then he angrily glared up at her. "You took advantage of me! Why shouldn't I look at you now all I like!?"

Miriel, gritting her teeth, struggled with the ropes of her right hand as she attempted to untie them. It was a fool's errand, she hadn't the dexterity necessary without both of her hands together. She cursed the horned one silently, and as she did so noticed the human again staring at her.

"Look away damn you!"

"No!"

They glared at one another for a moment, before the man in intentional patency gave her a lewd look from top to bottom.

She turned her head in disgust, screwing her eyes shut and silently wishing him to experience some sort of sudden death. At least then his eyes would be averted from her current predicament.

When she opened her eyes again he was, unfortunately, still alive. And quite hard again. He seemed to take notice of this and finally looked away, slumping where he was tied and looking quite uncomfortable. Indeed a burning pain had taken root in her own shoulders, which she was able to alleviate a bit if she pushed on the ropes binding her ankles to the stake. She looked down past her breasts, dissatisfied that they'd hardened in the cool night air and tried to shift her feet in a way that might show some weakness in the knots. No luck there either. She mentally ran through her options and found, with mounting fear, that she really didn't have a way out of this. If she had to wait for the damned demihumans to release her, she'd be viewed out here by most of the city as they ambled through the gates in the morning. She felt dread as the thought gripped her, and realized in horror that she also needed to relieve herself. She glanced at the man through her peripheral vision, not wanting to alert him by moving her head. He was still slumped, eyes closed, though he didn't appear to be asleep. She thought about telling him not to look, but dismissed that as it would probably have him looking again out of spite. She sighed quietly, shakily, trying to prepare herself mentally, before thrusting out her pelvis a bit. A stream of piss began, hitting the ground just ahead of the post, and she rolled back her head against it overcome with embarrassment from the sound it made. As she did so, she caught the sudden movement of the man's head jerking toward her, and she knew he was again looking at her. Watching her relieve herself. She held it, the stream tapering off and stopping as she looked at the sky, her head resting against the stake.

"Please" she said quietly.

"What?"

"Please." She said a bit more loudly, still not looking at him. "Look away, I beg. Please don't watch me."

He continued looking in her direction for a moment, she could see from the corner of her eye. But then to her surprise, he did look away, off to the opposite side.

After she got the courage up again, she continued and finished relieving herself.

They stayed silent for a while after that, the sounds of the night washing over them. Luckily, nobody had traversed the road save for the three demihuman women, though Miriel knew that wouldn't be the case in a few hours when the sun would begin to rise and folk would go back about their business.

"I'm Maahl." The man said quietly. "I wanted to… I mean I shouldn't have… look. I'm sorry, for staring and all that."

Miriel turned her head to see him staring off into the night ahead of him.

After some time, she answered back. "I'm Miriel. I guess I can't really blame you after I… well I'm sorry too, for doing that to you. It was stupid, and… you didn't deserve it."

"Many men would pay for that sort of thing." Maahl said with a laugh, though he quickly stifled the mirth with another apology as Miriel looked sharply his way.

They rested silently, as much as was possible, in their bound state for a time.

"So…" Miriel began again. "Do you have any ideas as to how we might escape before the dawn begins to break?"

Maahl shrugged as much as he could. "I've worked at the knots, usually I'm pretty good at getting them undone but these are too tight. The knot is just above where I can effectively grasp it, so as far as untying myself goes it's not going to happen."

"Yes, they seem to know what they're doing with these ropes. I can't reach my knots either." She sighed.

"Damn."

As the night passed slowly, they attempted to devise ways to escape to no avail. Gradually they spoke at length of their respective histories, how they'd come to end up in this place, and where they wanted to go after this was over.

As light began to peek over the horizon, the first of the peasantry began to filter onto the path toward the city. More than a few gawked at the pair, snickering to themselves and chattering away in hushed tones as they walked by.

Miriel shook her head, trying to drape her hair down her front as much as possible to cover her tits from onlookers. It only worked halfway, the bottom halves of her areolae still visible. She couldn't close her legs tied as they were to the sides of the stake, so she closed her eyes and tried to think of anything but where she was and what was happening.

"Well well, they caught a pretty one this time, didn't they?" Came a gruff voice directly in front of her. Her eyes snapped open to see a short, somewhat fat older man, who leered openly at her breasts. He dropped his gaze slowly, over her tight stomach and shaved snatch, and then back up to her green eyes.

"Mind if I have a feel? Of course you don't, why would you present yourself this way otherwise?" He reached for her chest.

"I wouldn't."

The older man glanced over at Maahl who had spoken. He Eyed him for a moment, and with a sneer, began again his reaching.

"No really, you didn't see the three brutes that tied us up but I expect they're due back soon to check on us. My friend there tried to help me and look where it got her. If they see you doing anything I'll bet they stick you on that post there, same as us." He motioned with impossible chin down the line of stakes past Miriel.

The older man glanced at them, then at Maahl, and finally back at Miriel's inviting bosom. He clicked his tongue in annoyance, but lowered his hand and withdrew to the road continuing on his way.

"You didn't have to do that." Miriel said, though her voice shook a bit as she spoke.

"I've got nothing better to do." Maahl replied with the hint of a grin.

Foot traffic on the road into town increased until it crowded, many of the folk hurling insults or lewd calls at the pair. The men of course took interest in Miriel's predicament, but a surprising number of women accosted Maahl with their words. From whistles to insults, the pair quietly took it.

Around midmorning, two of the demihumans reappeared, stepping from the throng on the road to face the two naked prisoners.

"Ah, look Bell, they're sssstill here." The horned Reela hissed.

"Of course they are. I tied the human and Kaede tied the elf. We aren't amateurs." Bell seemed as terse as the previous night.

"Hello ladies. Here to let us free?" Maahl asked, a hint of cheek in his tone. This earned him an odd look from both of the demihuman women.

After a moment, Bell unfurled her whip again. Without pause, she snapped it into Miriel's stomach. Miriel shrieked in surprise.

"What!" Maahl yelled, similarly in surprise. "Why? What are you doing!?"

Reela paced over and cuffed him across the face. "This elf interfered with you. Ssssso sssshe getsss the same punishment as you've had. Bell remembered thisss morning that ssshe'd forgotten to whip her."

Bell continued to snap the bullwhip across Miriel's front, quickly crisscrossing her soft skin with welts. Maahl protested a few more times throughout the brutality, earning some whip marks of his own as the ever ill tempered Bell switched targets briefly. After some time and many screams, Miriel sagged against her binds, welts and small trickles of blood decorating her tits, stomach, and thighs.

Reela went behind Maahl's post, unbinding him and forcing him to stand. She tied his hands behind his back, and then picked up the pieces of his tunic, tying them around his loins. Bell untied Miriel, letting her drop before the stake and unceremoniously tossing her bag next to her.

"You're free to go. I hope you've learned your lesson." Bell growled, already turning toward Maahl and Reela. Miriel gathered her clothing about herself from the base of the stake, glancing up at the three.

"What about him?" She said meekly, looking down at Maahl's still bound hands.

"He has an appointment with the gallows. It isn't your concern, so be on your way." Bell flicked her hand toward the road dismissively. Maahl's expression showed his surprise as they hauled him up the road, leaving Miriel alone as she wore a similarly shocked countenance. The trio quickly disappeared with the throng into the city, and Mirial quickly tied her dress together before cautiously following after. She hated humans still of course, but Maahl had shown her more kindness in that one night than she'd been given by anyone in her entire life. She'd used him, and he'd still stood up for her as best as he could given the circumstances. She'd be damned if she let these demihumans kill the man before she could settle that debt, human or not. She melted into the crowd, determined not to let them get far ahead.

-End-

Back
Top Bottom