Miscellaneous

Go to CruxDreams.com
I received some questions about the crosses I used. That reminded me of a failure of mine.
I wanted to mention it already earlier but always forgot. The crosses I used in the latest images are from mp5stab.
He asked me about two years ago to use his creation in some renderings. Last year I finally got to it. I added additional morphs, altered the titulus a little, but the main credit goes to him.
As Churchil already said: "Give us the tools and we will finish the job".

:eek:yes I noticed a few things you did with it.. :eek:

:) you changed the texture of the crosses, and they looked more (made of wood), you adjusted the bump map, opacities and other things... I understood that.

:)then there's the titulus (it's very sexy to see that you made holes in it - I think I know how you did it..) but I didn't think of using it like that.

:eek:and then there is a masterpiece for me with the ladder that you ingeniously used to raise the patibule to the stipes...
that's brilliant!

wow...can't wait to see you online again...will be waiting excitedly.;)

I received some questions about the crosses I used. That reminded me of a failure of mine.
I wanted to mention it already earlier but always forgot. The crosses I used in the latest images are from mp5stab.
He asked me about two years ago to use his creation in some renderings. Last year I finally got to it. I added additional morphs, altered the titulus a little,
but the main credit goes to him.
You mean the credit goes to her?
Emily is not a man :)

Concur with Aluafaen on his remarks, very good expanded use of the base stuff Emily made,
Ladder is a a very good idea like that. think I might steal that idea sometime :D

Thanks for posting,

Applauds your work

:ole:

I was few days off (busy at work, not feeling great and need some time for my wife and almost missed this masterpiece.

Thanks for posting, I love your work.

Concur with Aluafaen on his remarks, very good expanded use of the base stuff Emily made,
Ladder is a a very good idea like that. think I might steal that idea sometime :D

Thanks for posting,

Applauds your work

:)and you wouldn't be the only one who really likes the ladder idea!! but it can always be improved! ;)

You create a holiday for us! Your work is very exciting! It's gorgeous! The crucifixion of several young girls is perfect! All the major stages of execution. One is having her hands nailed, another is being lifted up on the cross, and the third is screaming in pain caused by the nails in her feet! I am absolutely thrilled!!! Mass executions in your execution are great!!! I love mass executions. The young girls on the crosses look amazing! Executions of young girls excite me many times more. Their lives are cut short at an early age and that means they are innocent victims. Executing criminals is one thing, but executing innocent young girls on false charges or to the delight of the audience is beautiful!!!!
You do a great job of showing the routine nature of the process. The people who execute young little girls are not worried about them in any way. They calmly drive nails into the bodies of screaming girls! This shows that such executions take place frequently.
The young girls themselves are incredibly beautiful! The pain in their eyes is exactly that of a person who is being executed by crucifixion! They are very easy for the executioners to handle. Light skinny weak girls. I am absolutely thrilled!!!
Thank you so much!!!
I look forward to more work from you with great anticipation!!!!

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

I had to clear my desk at DA. As usual, when you clear your desk, you'll find lots of rubbish that's piled up over the years.

From the stuff I found, I'd like to share with you what I thing fits here as well. Some are not what I would consider my best works, some are from my beginnings, some I created but never published, some I might have uploeded here before, and some may be off topic.

But I hope you'll enjoy them anyway.
Sorry, I use the translator. Let me start by saying, here and elsewhere there are so many wonderful artists but.......my personal opinion......What 3dFranco manages to convey is truly unique to me. At the level of the subjects (amazing young girls), At the level of mechanical physics on the bodies, The settings and the scenes.... The expressions of the characters ... and the atmosphere it creates in each scene. He is absolutely the artist I love most among all those I have met so far. Try to think if 3dFranco, rather than making single images, built the entire scene behind it as many do... from the capture of the girl to the final crucifixion, going into detail as he knows how to do. I could pay anything to see something like this made by 3dFranco. But I imagine it's too long a job for him who only does it out of hobby. I adore you and I hope I can continue to admire your work. If you ever create your own site, let me know that I will subscribe instantly, like I do on Quoom.

Sorry, I use the translator. Let me start by saying, here and elsewhere there are so many wonderful artists but.......my personal opinion......What 3dFranco manages to convey is truly unique to me. At the level of the subjects (amazing young girls), At the level of mechanical physics on the bodies, The settings and the scenes.... The expressions of the characters ... and the atmosphere it creates in each scene. He is absolutely the artist I love most among all those I have met so far. Try to think if 3dFranco, rather than making single images, built the entire scene behind it as many do... from the capture of the girl to the final crucifixion, going into detail as he knows how to do. I could pay anything to see something like this made by 3dFranco. But I imagine it's too long a job for him who only does it out of hobby. I adore you and I hope I can continue to admire your work. If you ever create your own site, let me know that I will subscribe instantly, like I do on Quoom.
Brilliantly said, @torasci!

I had to clear my desk at DA. As usual, when you clear your desk, you'll find lots of rubbish that's piled up over the years.

From the stuff I found, I'd like to share with you what I thing fits here as well. Some are not what I would consider my best works, some are from my beginnings, some I created but never published, some I might have uploeded here before, and some may be off topic.

But I hope you'll enjoy them anyway.
Nice!

Thanks for posting,

Applauds your work

My apologies, I didn't realize that behind @mp5stab is hiding a lady. I hope she will forgive my ignorance. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom