Modern women prefer women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
It is not called fake but a film-making ( or maybe simulated). It is NOT an art if somebody takes a real bullwhip and whacks somebody until they bleed.
Yes, that's right.
However, as many real scenes are available everywhere, this film-making and its (relative) art seem less interesting to me.

Another interesting dynamic

Attachments

• Cruel 1.gif
    Cruel 1.gif
    4.7 MB · Views: 120
  • Cruel 2.gif
    Cruel 2.gif
    4.8 MB · Views: 97
  • Cruel 3.gif
    Cruel 3.gif
    4.9 MB · Views: 78
  • Cruel 4.gif
    Cruel 4.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 80
  • Cruel 5.gif
    Cruel 5.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 81
  • Cruel 6.gif
    Cruel 6.gif
    3.8 MB · Views: 87
  • Cruel 7.gif
    Cruel 7.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 96
  • Cruel 8.gif
    Cruel 8.gif
    3 MB · Views: 100
  • Cruel 9.gif
    Cruel 9.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 120
As a bi-sexual; woman in a lesbian relationship I respectfully disagree with the hypothesis put forward.

Having had both male and female lovers it is the PERSON I am interested in, not their particular sex. And honestly sometimes the person can be very interesting and still be a lousy lover (and there are lesbians who are lousy lovers).

I think it is a very prevalent male fantasy to want every woman to be bi-sexual. Men somehow thinks that increases their chances for a FFM 3some.

Just because I want to have sex with both you and your girlfriend doesn't mean I want you both at the same time.

kisses

willowfall

As a bi-sexual; woman in a lesbian relationship I respectfully disagree with the hypothesis put forward.

Having had both male and female lovers it is the PERSON I am interested in, not their particular sex. And honestly sometimes the person can be very interesting and still be a lousy lover (and there are lesbians who are lousy lovers).

I think it is a very prevalent male fantasy to want every woman to be bi-sexual. Men somehow thinks that increases their chances for a FFM 3some.

Just because I want to have sex with both you and your girlfriend doesn't mean I want you both at the same time.

kisses

willowfall
What hypothesis are you talking about ? I don't understand
The aim of the topic is displaying nice photos or pictures. Its title is just an humoristic one, not an hypothesis
Nothing else
Another detail : don't generalize ! Being interested by the person, not his sex (if it is really your case), is being pansexual, not bi-sexual
All be-sexual persons are not pansexual !
Pansexuality is a special sexual orientation

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom