Modern women prefer women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Now's a good a time as any to post another Starfire and Raven render, which depicts them with downright Amazonian washboard abs. :very_hot:

IMG_0899.jpeg

lol
Thanks for the apologize and it doesn't matter, don't worry. Many kisses

Modern (here : plumper and busty !) girls prefer girls (recomended !)

I will read Messa's topic more.
Provisional interpretation :
The rich lesbian young woman crucified her girlfriend in the large garden of her property in Anjou (West of France), only for the pleasure of seeing her suffer.
She is drinking tea nude, installed in the garden, watching her girlfriend's endless agony (several days)

View attachment 731657
I just found this pic and I have my own personal fantasy attached to it.

The woman drinking tea is incredibly rich and perverted and she lives in a mansion isolated with several slaves (men and women) whose dress code you can see in the picture.

That evening she is giving a party for her inner circle of friends (other rich and perverted people, just like her). She called the crucified girl and said "Listen, Lucy, this evening I am giving a huge party in the garden." The girl already guesses what she is going to say and her heart begins thumping in her chest. "Be a good girl, go to Nancy and tell her to crucify you in the garden, you'll be our ornament for this evening." "Yes, Ma'am, it is a privilege for me to be the chosen one" Her heart beat so strong that she can hear it.

She goes downstairs, stopping at the storage room to take hammer and nails, then she goes to Nancy's room. Seeing the tools, Nancy guesses: "Oh, this time is your time, right?"
"Right." She replies with a broken voice, although she is trying to be brave, despite the butterflies in her stomach.

They go to the garden where the cross is already waiting for her on the grass. She lies down meekly, scared but excited at the same time. Being nailed on a cross was a fantasy of her, she masturbated to that idea so many times... now she should be aroused for her fantasy is getting real, but she is also scared for not knowing how much painful it will be and if the arousal will be able to transform that pain in pleasure or not (spoiler: it will).

The sound of the hammer hitting the nails and her cries confirm to the mistress that her orders are being carried out. She really needs a good cup of tea now.

I’ve posted this video before, so I’ll post it again because reasons. ;)

Back
Top Bottom