Modern women prefer women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Jazmina y Delia, Spanish, real nude lesbian mother and daughter and lovers at home and at the screen

Jazmina y Delia fuck with an hetero couple

Last edited by a moderator:
A priori, it is...
It seems there are other cases...
Such a beautiful concept!

Beautiful stuff (assuming it's genuine of course :p )
Depending on when the post in the fantasy forum was made, it could have gotten deleted during the Great Fuckup a month or so back...
No way to know 100% without DNA, but they certainly look related.
Giving an unsolicited comment here; ladies, go for it.

Remark : there is not the least legal and even religious prohibition to it if the persons are of legal age
In France they cannot get married between themselves, nor enter into a PACS
Here in the UK it is most definitely illegal, carrying a prison sentence of 7 years for women and a life sentence for men, so if I was to make love to my mum, I could theoretically get locked up for 7 years (assuming anybody ever knew about it of course - I guess you can do pretty much anything as long as nobody else finds out, but it's a shame that the UK lawmakers are so continually obsessed by what goes on between consenting adults in their own homes :( )

Here in the UK it is most definitely illegal, carrying a prison sentence of 7 years for women and a life sentence for men, so if I was to make love to my mum, I could theoretically get locked up for 7 years (assuming anybody ever knew about it of course - I guess you can do pretty much anything as long as nobody else finds out, but it's a shame that the UK lawmakers are so continually obsessed by what goes on between consenting adults in their own homes :( )
Charmant pays :(
Remark : the Bible is absolutely mute about it
Other remark : Lacey and Manx Lane are British and they haven't have any pb until now

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• 919F047A-AF29-4FF4-9E1F-6906C001D01D.jpeg
    919F047A-AF29-4FF4-9E1F-6906C001D01D.jpeg
    71.9 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
They also do dudes. :eeek:

But also have righteous asses. :babeando:
Yes, thks, I know this video. They are (or they were ?) bi sex models. A very unpleasant sound pb... I guess you can recognize a British or Americain accent ? It's difficult with the sound pb. It seems they have American accent, that's right.
There is a blowjob and a facial and a cunni between women
I don't like their asses at all : not enough heavy.

Back
Top Bottom