Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi, my thread is not closed, but I don't feel like posting anything new here at the moment. Maybe I'll post some old stuff soon, but I don't know yet.

As you may have noticed in another thread, I'm currently in an in-between state between rendering scenes using AI (which I'm not really getting anywhere with yet) and working with good old 3D rendering, which I'm not really comfortable with anymore. Additionaly, I'm going through a very un-erotic phase right now and I'm prioritizing my time differently.

I think the results of your work with AI are great. You manage very well to implement your fantasies - which I know . I wish you much success in the further work on it.
At the same time, I'm glad if you open your own thread and do not post your further work in mine, there one can distinguish the further development of our different approaches also better. I assume anyway that you will soon get further with it than I can at the moment .
Buon giorno. My apologies. The point of my message was precisely to point out that, partly out of fairness to fallenmystic and partly because I didn't think of it at first, a discussion had started and this was not the right place.
I apologise again and, as I said, I will close this inappropriate, albeit accidental and unintentional, parenthesis here

A somewhat older whore, who has her best years behind her, has a new client. He is into BDSM and has his own very well-equipped torture cellar.
"I like it a bit harder," he says.
"That's OK," she says. "In the end, it's a question of price."

They agree on the price and sign the deal with a glass of champagne.

He shows her the devices and explains how they work.
"That's a lot of dildos," she says, "and so big." She laughs.

Then he shows her the whips.
"Do they hurt a lot?" she wants to know.
"That depends on how hard I use them," he replies.

(tbc)

Attachments

• d_showing_02_2_OZ.jpg
    d_showing_02_2_OZ.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 1,284
  • d_showing_03_OZ.jpg
    d_showing_03_OZ.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 986
  • d_showing_04_OZ.jpg
    d_showing_04_OZ.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 867
Hello everyone.
What is going on here? Is this thread closed?
I'm going to try and reactivate it a bit.
As you know, I am an absolute disciple of Oz. I started approaching DAZ3D even though I'm still 1000 years behind Zardoz. For the same reason I started to approach AI and I made a new friend who is fallenmystic.
As I promised him, I have been experimenting with different Stable Horde options for a few days now. For the time being, I am limiting myself to using an online interface because I want to better understand what AI is before I buy some new technology as a more modern Mac.
However, I believe that this one is essentially ZARDOZ's "thread" and therefore for AI I believe that in the next few days I will start a discussion on fallenmystic's "thread" to share my experiences but also to get opinions and advice from those who may be more expert than me.
At the moment, however, I think I should quickly return to 3D, because although it is still extremely long and tiring for the beginner that I am, I believe it is much easier to control. I can control the environment independently, every single character in the scene, one by one, with its own character, its own gender, its own physical forms, its own facial expressions.
On the other hand, in hundreds and hundreds of tests with the AI, although the results are often simply amazing, I have not yet managed to understand how to manage and build a scene with my control of the individual characters and the background.
Okay... as mentioned, the debate will be reopened in the fallenmystic thread in the next few days.
For now, I remain in favour of 3D and Zardoz is the best of the masters.
For this reason I hope that the desire to work in 3D will return to him and that he will want to publish again in this area which is specific to him.
For example, I hope that the ordeal of the publicly tortured MILF from the 2jealousy series (page 29) is not over, but just the beginning... or at least it would be nice to see a few more pictures of the same episode that have already been published, but from different angles or points of view.
Good evening everyone.
PS. Below are some of my AI experiments
I must say, I'm quite impressed by your 'experiments'!

A somewhat older whore, who has her best years behind her, has a new client. He is into BDSM and has his own very well-equipped torture cellar.
"I like it a bit harder," he says.
"That's OK," she says. "In the end, it's a question of price."

They agree on the price and sign the deal with a glass of champagne.

He shows her the devices and explains how they work.
"That's a lot of dildos," she says, "and so big." She laughs.

Then he shows her the whips.
"Do they hurt a lot?" she wants to know.
"That depends on how hard I use them," he replies.

(tbc)

Sir Oz.... I love how you read my mind from afar when creating your female victims. Once again a perfect subject for cruel torture.
Lovely work, and looking forward to whatever happens to her. Thanks for sharing as always.

"Maybe we'll start with an examination," he says. "This chair is suitable for that."

"What's this device with the pointy spikes for?" she asks when she sees the pony.
"You'll find out when you sit on it," he says. She laughs, a little insecure.

"We could squeeze your breasts with this," he explains at the breast squeezer.
"That must be very painful," she says.
"We can try it out," he replies.

Attachments

• d_showing_05_OZ.jpg
    d_showing_05_OZ.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 754
  • d_showing_06_OZ.jpg
    d_showing_06_OZ.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 772
  • d_showing_07_OZ.jpg
    d_showing_07_OZ.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 857
Please don't be disappointed, Sir Wulf Esq., but this time it will all have to happen in your imagination....
I can do that, no problem. :devil:

Considering the multi megabytes of delicious art you have shared. A disappointment?..... no.

Last edited:
"Maybe we'll start with an examination," he says. "This chair is suitable for that."

"What's this device with the pointy spikes for?" she asks when she sees the pony.
"You'll find out when you sit on it," he says. She laughs, a little insecure.

"We could squeeze your breasts with this," he explains at the breast squeezer.
"That must be very painful," she says.
"We can try it out," he replies.
You make really nasty ponies, my friend. I have no trouble imagining that silly woman riding it for a few hours while wearing that very nice breast squeezer.

Beautiful, and very inspiring work. Thanks for sharing them.

"But I think we'll start with this," he says at the next device. "I like to have free access to the whole body."

"And what should happen then?" she wants to know.

"I'd like to use these long skewers," he says and explains to her what to do with them.
She is shocked.

Attachments

• d_showing_08_OZ.jpg
    d_showing_08_OZ.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 786
  • d_showing_09_OZ.jpg
    d_showing_09_OZ.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 859
"But I think we'll start with this," he says at the next device. "I like to have free access to the whole body."

"And what should happen then?" she wants to know.

"I'd like to use these long skewers," he says and explains to her what to do with them.
She is shocked.
If she hasn't run out of there by this point in the tour, then she deserves everything that's going to happen. What would we sadists ever do without silly women. :devil:

Love the torture chair btw, and you made the skewers nice and thick... just the way I like them. Great work and thank you for sharing, as always.

"I thought we'd play a bit," she says, "what you're planning is going too far for me."

Then she feels dizzy. She realizes that he has slipped an anaesthetic into her champagne. Before she passes out, she hears him say: "It's the same every time. They start out arrogant and end up scared...."

Attachments

• d_showing_010_OZ.jpg
    d_showing_010_OZ.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 744
  • d_showing_011_OZ.jpg
    d_showing_011_OZ.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 804
I love that moment right before they pass out when they realize they've made a huge mistake. :devil2:

Quite a fun little story Oz, and thank you.

When she woke up, she found herself tied up on the torture chair...
"I think we're going to have a lot of fun together," he said.

The end?
Oh I hope not. You're supposed to torture the woman, not your adoring fans. :D
It's such a great story that's just getting just getting to the good part. Perhaps 1 more panel.... or maybe 2 ?

Just kidding (sort of). :) I do hope you might continue this a bit longer.

Back
Top Bottom