Most effective form of pussy torture

What is the most effective form of “nondestructive” pussy torture?

• Crotch rope (vulvar pressure from tension on flexible object)

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Wooden horse (vulvar pressure from straddling a hard object)

Votes: 29 23.4%
  • Impact-based (whips, canes, etc to strike vulva)

Votes: 12 9.7%
  • Mechanical insertion-based (pear of anguish, cervical torture)

Votes: 36 29.0%
  • Irritants (hot sauce, figging, etc)

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Temperature (heat or cold)

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Electricity

Votes: 29 23.4%
  • Other (let me know what I missed)

Votes: 4 3.2%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Pussy torture should be combined with intense humiliation, that means: in the nude (of course) and wide spread, in front of many people (marketplace, big execution room or prison court with a lot of witnesses), and with forced orgasm as an additional humiliation and a warming up to increase the sensitivity of the private parts..

Therefore I prefer the chinese donkey or a similar device (there are many variations) as one of the best torture forms, with a ride through the city streets as a perfect combination of torture, public humiliation and probably lust.

Pussy torture should be combined with intense humiliation, that means: in the nude (of course) and wide spread, in front of many people (marketplace, big execution room or prison court with a lot of witnesses), and with forced orgasm as an additional humiliation and a warming up to increase the sensitivity of the private parts..

Therefore I prefer the chinese donkey or a similar device (there are many variations) as one of the best torture forms, with a ride through the city streets as a perfect combination of torture, public humiliation and probably lust.
I agree.

And over cobblestones!

Ok so everyone knows I love the horsie. Well....boyfriend threw in a new twist that really shook me up. I wanted to beat my longest time which I think was just over an hour but I told him the only way I could beat it was if I didn't have the choice. So he said this time he would wait one half hour before going to the store. It's 45 min, meaning I'd beat my 1 hour by 15 min. But....there was a catch. This time he lubricated the wood. I didn't think it would matter but let me tell you, it did. So he put me on the horse and teased me like we always do then raised it so my toes were just off the ground. The. He squirted lube all over the rail and left for the store. FUCK!!!! The lube makes it almost impossible to stay still which is how I endured it last time, but now I was slip sliding all over the place and it felt fucking good so I came early,making me even more sensitive. Well I told him to put my gag in so the neighbors wouldn't hear. I'm a squealer so they have to deal with me enough as it is. I was fucking going nuts even with the gag in my mouth. When it hit one hour and I had 15 min left I was so disheartened because I really could not last another second, only I had no choice. I began squealing non stop through the gag and my bf was gone a few min longer than 15 which made me panic bad. I was covered head to toe in sweat when he returned and then, he wasn't fast about untieing me. My legs were jello and I couldn't even stand, so he cuffed my behind my back and threw me down and did me doggie, which hurt like hell but I endured, I was just happy to be off of that thing. My pussy hurt for 3 days and I don't know if I'm interested in outdoing my time again, which is an hour and 17 min. I'm ok with the one hour and no lubricant, which I make myself after a few anyways. I'm telling you the horse is intense. Sometimes I like to do shorter rides with my hands pulls back and up which makes me roll forward onto my clit. I can only take a few minutes of that. Mostly because I cum so fast and then it's slip slidey again only now my clit is more sensitive. I like it when he does things to me to make me move or shake while I'm riding. It hurts but it's a rush. I'm such a little perverted girl. My mom would be appalled if she knew the things I make him do to me. When did this good girl go bad?
You didn't go bad, you just learned to enjoy who you really are. Good for you.

I think this video shows the worst pussy torture imaginable. Having a concentrated tincture of capsaicin (the chemical in hot pepper) rubbed into your vulva and just left to suffer. This sadist even rubbed it into the victim's asshole. There is nothing that can stop the pain that peaks at about 20 minutes. The amazing thing is that it leaves no lasting damage!
Keep in mind that the young woman being tortured this way is a BDSM model and very used to pain, but she absolutely freaks out after 5 minutes of capsaicin applied to her vulva and anus.
For a man all you would need to do is fill an eyedropper with the fluid and squirt it unto his urethra, and also rub it into his asshole. He would be begging you to cut his dick off after 10 minutes.

Last edited:
I think this video shows the worst pussy torture imaginable. Having a concentrated tincture of capsaicin (the chemical in hot pepper) rubbed into your vulva and just left to suffer. This sadist even rubbed it into the victim's asshole. There is nothing that can stop the pain that peaks at about 20 minutes. The amazing thing is that it leaves no lasting damage!
Keep in mind that the young woman being tortured this way is a BDSM model and very used to pain, but she absolutely freaks out after 5 minutes of capsaicin applied to her vulva and anus.
For a man all you would need to do is fill an eyedropper with the fluid and squirt it unto his urethra, and also rub it into his asshole. He would be begging you to cut his dick off after 10 minutes.

Very exciting and satisfying to watch her scream and cry like that!

I've used capsaicin to torture a slave. It's a great way to simulate burning or branding without the permanent effects. As the video shows, it takes a little longer to reach full effect than a hot iron, but at its peak it feels worse because the nerves aren't being cauterized. You can coat torture instruments with the capsaicin and then apply at will.

(Voted for object insertion). I prefer torture with the penetration of thick objects into the vagina or its extreme stretching with a speculum, of course combined with an electric current, where one electrode is a speculum, and the other is a pencil that reaches the cervix and can be placed anywhere on the body. I can combine this with a 12V/2W car bulb, which has a diameter of approx. 5mm, and the cervix has to be stretched beforehand with Hogar dilators, which is painful in itself. Then a light bulb is inserted, which is connected to an adjustable power supply with which you control the temperature. You use this torture without the combination with electric current and should only be performed by those with medical experience.

Attachments

• hegars dilators.jpg
    hegars dilators.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom