My 3D Crux Renditions

Go to CruxDreams.com
She has one adorable ass on her. Too bad it, along with the rest of her copper-toned body, will suffer eternal torment.

Copper Ass In Hell.jpg

I get it.. you love asses and hairy asses.
Unforunately there is no real appeal to me.

Wish you made some variation in your work.
Stuff that would appeal to me and more of the members here.

Every artist makes the stuff he wants, but getting so few likes for your work as you do right now?

I am trying to challenge you on an artistic level, not trying to discourage you, or attack you.

Well that my two cents.. feel free as an artist to ignore ;)

peace!

I get it.. you love asses and hairy asses.
Unforunately there is no real appeal to me.

Wish you made some variation in your work.
Stuff that would appeal to me and more of the members here.

Every artist makes the stuff he wants, but getting so few likes for your work as you do right now?

I am trying to challenge you on an artistic level, not trying to discourage you, or attack you.

Well that my two cents.. feel free as an artist to ignore ;)

peace!
You said that you want some images that appeals to you and other members. What specifically do you want to see?

You said that you want some images that appeals to you and other members. What specifically do you want to see?
If I may make the suggestion, something other than full-screen shots of improbable looking backsides? @crumera mentioned variety. ;)

Here's a top class ass:

Katty on Cruxton Roof.jpg

Just not in such a close-up view ;)

Well this is cruxforums: crucified women or men or both, seems to be the popular things around here.
I support the remark @Wragg made.. ->this isn't Ass-forums ;)

I think some variation of viewpoint and less close up on the buttocks,
would get your art more likes from the community.

For me a glorious ass scene would look more like this sketch below:

Back
Top Bottom