My AI challenge for you

Go to CruxDreams.com
doublefun2sketch_col.png

As the world of torture art rushes forward into the arms of artificial intelligence, one humble guy finally got himself a tablet. There is no time to create a real painting, but this is where AI could help. Please feel free to transform my clumsy tablet drawing into something better! I'm burning with excitement!

And of course the fairy tale is here too: Erica and Megan made the mistake of taking pictures of military helicopters at the airport. In an instant, they were apprehended by the secret police, and transported to a detention center in the basement of a dilapidated house on the outskirts. Lt. Hernandez has the honor of welcoming our heroines and going through the standard detention process with them. The girls are not happy, even though they had to wait for the lieutenant for several hours sitting on steel horses, with their breasts fitted with vises. To keep their attention, he prepares a pair of pliers and caresses the girls' breasts, pussies, navels and armpits. He allowed himself the luxury of letting his big cock out of his pants, and he wouldn't miss an opportunity to rub against the girls' soft, warm, and quivering bodies. He's not masturbating yet, he's looking forward to enjoying the girls later, but the sheer excitement makes his member drop drops of semen. Lt. Hernandez likes these procedures, with voluptuous women, and especially Europeans. Although his head is confused by their troubles, he is a wise man, and he tries to give good advice to the girls:

“Hey girls! Try to brace yourself a bit. We have to take a detention photo here. Act as civil as you can and save your sneers for another time. We'll wait here until you start acting normal. Look at me: it's not easy for me either, to act professionally in this situation when you shamelessly wave your udders in front of me. I had to hold myself back a lot while preparing you for the photo shoot. But don't worry, when we take a photo, we'll have a lot of fun together. I'll stuff your holes so you'll never put your feet together again. And maybe I'll loosen the chest clamps a bit too, if you're very nice. I know, I know. Teardrops. But realize that you have broken the law, and now you bear the consequences. It's not supposed to be pleasant for you. And girls, it's nothing against what awaits you during the interrogation, in court and in prison. I'm sorry to break it to you, but torture is the standard way to treat sluts like you in this country, on a daily basis. And no, this isn't real torture yet. So quick, quick, get together. If I'm wasting all my cum drooling at the sight of your situation, then I'm going to have to be really bad to get myself in the mood to be able to fuck you properly.”

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it. Will you be doing more of these ?

As you may already know, I might be the loudest (or at least the most annoying, depending on whom you ask) AI proponent on this site.

But I think the drawing is perfectly fine as it is. It may look crude but has originality, which is prone to be destroyed by careless AI conversion.

Although it’s perfectly possible to develop a unique style using AI, those artists are rare to be found here (I don’t believe I have it either). And even if you find one, it’ll be just replacing your own style with theirs.

It’s a different story if you just want something more realistic rather than caring for creativity. However, it might be problematic in this particular case because of the exaggerated proportions. If it had a bit more realistic proportions, it’d be a good enough input for the Scribble ControlNet.

If anyone is willing to take a shot, this might be helpful for the subject matter:

Breast Clamp for SDXL

Back
Top Bottom