My drawings - Busty girls playing kinky and cruel games

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi,
Hi,
I'm trying to post my images. I don't know if it's better to use the little "insert image" icon or the "attach files" button.
You will tell me.

These 5 images are from a while ago. They are relatively soft compared to what I do now. And I draw the tits much bigger now!

In summary, I draw women who love being tortured by women who love torturing women...

The apparent "victims" are in fact very cruel sadists who enjoy the cruelties inflicted on them by other women. And they do everything possible to sexually excite their tormentress in order to unleash their cruelty.

If I understood correctly I cannot post more than 5 images per day. It's a bit of shame because I have a lot of them.

Last edited:
If I understood correctly I cannot post more than 5 images per day. It's a bit of shame because I have a lot of them.
Yes, only 5 per day day in any one thread, and we ask you to please insert them as thumbnails.* Both these are ways to help us keep our excess usage charges under control. Members can easily open them to view, but fullsize ones are notching up usage charges all the time. It's more enjoyable, anyway, for us to have a little fun every day, and more to look forward to tomorrow! :D

*Don't use the 'insert images' button (that's for externally hosted items). Click 'Attach files', upload your 5 pics, then click 'Insert multiple', 'Select all'. 'Thumbnails'

I'm a fan of the artworks of Bill Ward, Eneg (Gene Bilbrew), Eric Stanton, B.T. Welt, Carlo, Badia... some fumetti from the 70s and 80s... and other artists drawing lesbians being very bad... I obviously like the drawings of women torturing other women, I like expressions of cruelty on a beautiful woman's face.
I'm not crazy about 3D electronic drawings or AI that produces very standardized works.
I don't know this forum very well yet since I only discovered it a few days ago, and I would like to know where I could see drawings, especially in black and white, showing lesbian BDSM scenes. I'm talking about drawings that could be found here and nowhere else on the Internet.
If you know, please point me to the correct threads.

I've seen every page of the thread "Women torturing women", is there other ones?

Obviously, everyone is free here to criticize my little scribbles, whether to say that they like it or that they don't like it.
You know I like your artwork a lot and I hope to see much more of it.

Okay, I managed to put in an avatar!

This is from one of my more recent drawings. On the left, Duchess Ulla de Falberg, the most splendid woman in the Mary-Antoinette Queendom (end of the 18th century), endowed with the most fantastic pair of tits, cums like a slut while Sister Maria, on the right, a cruel, ultra-sadistic nun driven mad with erotic rage by the Duchess' moans of pleasure, tears her oversized mammary glands using a pair of red-hot blacksmith's pincers...

I hope later to have the opportunity to develop on this forum the crazy adventures of the Duchess who lives only to cum and cum ever more intensely under the increasingly insane tortures of other women who have only one obsession in seeing her: torturing her, her incredible tits and her body so arousing, as viciously as possible...

First of all, thank you for your interest.

I can try to do it with pleasure if I have the right inspiration and if it fits with my fetish fantasies (woman with a stripper's body, very busty, wearing dizzying stiletto heels, quite slutty and perverse, voluntarily involved in the scene...)

Do you have a precise idea of the scene, the position, the point of view...?

Yes, yes!
One of my favs is busty gal suspended with arched back so her glorious tits straight hang down then
- pulled down by steel balls attached to nipple clamps then squeezed with large pincers
- dangle onto ice blocks the into bath of hot oil, nipples first, then whole tits
- are pulled through spiked rollers

all these augmented by beating with paddles and insertion of vagina probes

Lots more later if you wish
Many thanks
SG

Back
Top Bottom