My drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
DOUBLE FISTING

One afternoon Gemma was hanging from a hook with her legs wide open in the torture room and Tullia whipped her violently. At that moment Sister Elena entered and seeing her like that, hanging, all marked by her whip, so scandalously open, she had an idea of herself. Nothing good for Gemma, obviously. She approached the girl's suffering body and began to insert one finger at a time into her anus, until she inserted her entire hand into Gemma's ass while she screamed in pain and humiliation. Tullia, laughing at her, threw the whip on the ground and did the same operation in Gemma's pussy, which was now being filled in her most sensitive holes by the fists of the two torturer women, who were laughing at her. Gemma moaned, screamed, cried but she liked it a little...
(this is a more uniformly colored version of the nuns' black robes and will be the one that will be used when I start drawing "the Convent" again, as you can see I'm doing some tests, this is just a hint of a return to the past…
but first there will be the story of the Witch Laya!)

Attachments

• IMG_1677.jpeg
    IMG_1677.jpeg
    334.4 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
Mucho gusto!

I absolutely love this! Does the superstition that keeping a witch in Iron Shackles prevent her from successfully casting spells therefore work?. I really like that idea and have even used it in one of my stories…

I already live this story!
Malleus Maleficarum (literally "The hammer of the evil ones", i.e. "of the witches") is a treatise in Latin published in 1487 by the Dominican friar Heinrich Kramer with the collaboration of his brother Jacob Sprenger, with the aim of repressing heresy, paganism in Germany and witchcraft. It became the "Bible" of witch hunts in the Christian world, used above all by the Spanish Inquisition (much bloodier than the Roman one, I cite Torquemada and Heinrich as grand inquisitors) who horribly massacred hundreds of poor girls and women, and probably the real witches - that existed - they were saved... witches existed and perhaps still exist…
:qmiedo:

I know I'm sick but, in my opinion, Inquisition plots are much more exciting when the poor victim is an absolutely innocent girl. :devil2:
Maybe because of a confusion... a treachery... or just bad luck... she gets accused and condemned. :smilie-devil:
I love the fantasy of that unfortunate innocent girl facing endless and horrible abuses, humiliations and tortures... before a slow and extremely painful death...!!! :devil-flip:

I know I'm sick but, in my opinion, Inquisition plots are much more exciting when the poor victim is an absolutely innocent girl. :devil2:
Maybe because of a confusion... a treachery... or just bad luck... she gets accused and condemned. :smilie-devil:
I love the fantasy of that unfortunate innocent girl facing endless and horrible abuses, humiliations and tortures... before a slow and extremely painful death...!!! :devil-flip:
I don't have the fantasy of the innocent victim, in fact I like to think of horrible torture on women for terrible crimes committed. But one does not exclude the other: I prefer torture and executions on women guilty of theft, betrayal, adultery, murder, etc. in short, criminals. However, in witchcraft the really Witches, slaves of Demon, often involved innocent girls and had them massacred in their place, making those girls look like they were the real witches…. so in the end the goal is still achieved!
:devil-flip:

Last edited:
THAT NIGHT OF THE FULL MOON…

Like all stories and fairy tales there is always a beginning, which sometimes is "once upon a time" or it can be "on that terrible night everything began"... At the moment our story was born as a sweet fairy tale, so I will start like this: once upon a time, in a countryside in the Basque Country area of Middle Ages Spain, there was a very dark and scary forest. Often, in the middle of the night, an elderly woman, named Alaia, wandered around that forest, looking for herbs and plants (she was what today we would call a herbalist, for those times she was considered by everyone to be a "white witch" that is, that she dedicated herself to doing good with the use of medicinal herbs, but no one in the Church knew about it, otherwise the Inquisition would have burned her at the stake anyway). No one hated or feared Alaia, she was almost always alone, and at most she was avoided but she certainly wasn't considered a danger. That night was a strange night: there wasn't a breath of wind but it was very cold (we were already in October, in fact it was close to November), and a very strong full moon illuminated the forest. It was under that unreal sky that Alaia suddenly saw, in the center of a small clearing, a half-naked little girl, aged two or three years old, still sitting among the grass. It was cold and that little girl seemed comfortable with her in the middle of the woods, alone and in the night. He reached her, kissed her (she had never seen a more beautiful child than her) and said to her “Laya, you are beautiful and dark, you can only be called Laya”! he wrapped her in her cloak and took her home... as if she were her daughter. What Alaia had not seen was that the little girl, who was happy and cheerful, and fed, was sitting on the grass, in the center of a "pentacle" made of poisonous herbs and that at each tip there was a mushroom, also poisonous. But as soon as the little girl was picked up by Alaia all this dissolved...

Attachments

• IMG_1684.jpeg
    IMG_1684.jpeg
    356.7 KB · Views: 171
AN EXPLANATION

Laila (or Laia or Laya) is a variant of the female name Leila, derives from an Arabic name; the Arabic name derives from the Arabic word ليلى (laylā), which means "night", and its meaning is sometimes interpreted as "dark as night" (even if some sources give it Persian origins) and is a name often given to girls born at night, meaning "daughter of the night".
Or even “beautiful as the night”…

(AS THOSE WHO FOLLOW MY "WORKS" KNOW, I'M IMPULSIVE AND OFTEN PUBLIC MY DRAWINGS ON THE FORUM BEFORE REALIZING THAT I HAVE MADE A MISTAKE: IN THIS CASE THE "L" MARKED BY LUCREZIA MUST HAVE APPEARED ON ISOTTA'S ASS, SO I'M REPUBLISHING THE DRAWING AND THE COMMENT... AND I APOLOGIZE AS USUAL!)

THE MOLOSS

“NO… NOOOO… let it out… it's inside me…. no I do not want to!! NOOO!!” Isotta’s screams were pure terror. That day Lucrezia had told her "today, my little slave, I will make you try something new... and horrible" and laughing, she had let an enormous dog, a Moloss with a muscular body, into the torture room, held tightly to the chain by an assistant executioner, and with a large dark head. Isotta hadn't understood, she thought that Lucrezia wanted to have the dog tear her to pieces, but that wasn't what she thought. First she made the dog bring the dog's muzzle closer to Isotta’s pussy, then they forced her to lie down - chained - on her stomach on the floor. Then Lucrezia whispered to her "you know, I think he likes you..." and at that point Isotta, who despite the thousand violences and tortures was still a naive girl, understood what that dog wanted to do to her: fuck her!! She tried to free herself in every way, but between whiplashes and the strength of the man who kept her crushed on the floor she couldn't do anything except scream and piss on herself out of fear and disgust. Behind her Lucrezia accompanied that hideous mount, caressing the Moloss and the shoulders of the defenseless girl. The dog was also big in the cock and in any case he didn't hesitate to rape sweet Isotta...
Hmmm... that's the kind of mistake I make all the time, so it wouldn't be fair to start complaining. :)

Excellent story mamau59. The turn of events and the happy ending (for Isotta and Lucrezia, of course).
I look forward to your next project, which will undoubtedly be full of sadism and delicious sexual torture.
Greetings and congratulations for your excellent work.
I couldn't agree more!

THE CART

Bice had been deemed a witch, after days of harsh interrogations. She was therefore sentenced to death, to be burned alive in the town square on Market day, so that her public torture could be seen by everyone. But first, as was the custom, she was made to climb onto a cart and was tied naked to a pole which was stuck upright on the cart itself. That cart with the tied naked woman would have crossed several towns and Bice would have experienced the shame of her nakedness exposed to the insults of the peasant women who offended her and threw rotten fruit at her. Above all, she would have begged to have mercy on her because on her wagon there were two executioners who burned her body with red-hot irons, with particular attention to her private and most painful parts. A brazier kept the irons red-hot. Meanwhile, a carter slowly moved the cart forward, led by a single horse insensitive to the screams of the young witch, so that no one would miss the show. Then the day ended with the burning of Bice in the square and the scattering of the ashes, amidst the delighted screams of the public….
Oohhh... this one's superb. The simplicity of a girl bound to a post and her torturers going wild... :campeon:

MY OLD DRAWINGS…

Today I'm not posting anything new, in fact I'm looking for inspiration for a new story or new drawings. However, I have retouched some of my "first works" already published here - they were among the first that I somewhat arrogantly decided to submit to public judgment - and today I propose them again. There is nothing to say other than that small changes have been made (the "Artist" is never satisfied with his work) and my symbol of the shield with the laughing skull has been inserted. I'll have news soon, I promise!! Hi everyone!
Absolute highlights of your work!

Malleus Maleficarum (literally "The hammer of the evil ones", i.e. "of the witches") is a treatise in Latin published in 1487 by the Dominican friar Heinrich Kramer with the collaboration of his brother Jacob Sprenger, with the aim of repressing heresy, paganism in Germany and witchcraft. It became the "Bible" of witch hunts in the Christian world, used above all by the Spanish Inquisition (much bloodier than the Roman one, I cite Torquemada and Heinrich as grand inquisitors) who horribly massacred hundreds of poor girls and women, and probably the real witches - that existed - they were saved... witches existed and perhaps still exist…
:qmiedo:
Years ago I was in a small town in Slovakia, where they had the book in a museum. And even better - nowadays it's hard to believe - visitors were allowed to browse through the book. A few years later I went to this museum once more, but then it was lying behind glass. :(

Years ago I was in a small town in Slovakia, where they had the book in a museum. And even better - nowadays it's hard to believe - visitors were allowed to browse through the book. A few years later I went to this museum once more, but then it was lying behind glass. :(
Such a pity! …but it's one of those books that I would handle with a lot of caution… a lot really!!
:couch:

Last edited:
AN EXPLANATION

Laila (or Laia or Laya) is a variant of the female name Leila, derives from an Arabic name; the Arabic name derives from the Arabic word ليلى (laylā), which means "night", and its meaning is sometimes interpreted as "dark as night" (even if some sources give it Persian origins) and is a name often given to girls born at night, meaning "daughter of the night".
Or even “beautiful as the night”…
…but I swear that this story has nothing to do with Princess Leila from Star Wars (who I believe was originally called Leia)…
:jump:

Last edited:
LAYA GROWS AND LEARNS

Laya had not been claimed by any family, by any mother, in fact it seemed that no one had ever seen her before her.
It was not known who she was nor where she came from, and Alaia gave her the name Laya. Alaia, who had found her again, became fond of her little girl, who was very affectionate and intelligent, and who showed her love as if she were her mother. She taught her to speak and read the Latin books she owned.
She ended up treating her like her daughter (or her granddaughter) that she had never had, and she kept her in her home, with so much love.
Years passed, her little girl grew up and was a splendor, with those incredible black eyes of hers always attentive to everything Alaia did, she said, she read and the world in general.
And from her Alaia he learned the use of herbs, the power of mushrooms and mosses, the strength of wild nature and the cycle of the moons.
When Alaia went to the market to sell her ointments for bone pain or potions for stomach ache or some anesthetic for toothache, the little girl was always with her.
Everything passed peacefully in that small and hidden Basque Country, but in the rest of Spain since 1478 the Holy Inquisition was increasingly guilty of horrible murders in search of witches and against witchcraft, a real obsession, with proof of the existence of the Sabba, the dance of the witches' coupling with the Demon…
Towards the middle of 1609 (Laya had now become a young woman) the Inquisition knocked on Alaia's door…. someone (probably forced under torture) had denounced her old woman as a witch....

Attachments

• IMG_1726.jpeg
    IMG_1726.jpeg
    380.3 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
THE ARREST

“Witches in this house!! Arrest those women!!”
They broke down the door of the house in the woods and several soldiers entered. They immediately tied up the two women, the old Alaia and the young Laya, to take them out of the house. Outside there were two Dominican friars waiting for the two women for an initial interrogation... the "verbal" interrogation which, if it had not been satisfactory, would have been followed by the "physical" one (the inquisitors who traveled throughout Spain they were equipped with all the tools designed to torture men and women, and if they wanted a confession they always got one). The two poor women were terrified, and the soldiers brought them before the inquisitors for the first interrogation... obviously already stripped naked to humiliate them...

Attachments

• IMG_1736.jpeg
    IMG_1736.jpeg
    402.2 KB · Views: 114
How true!

THE ARREST

“Witches in this house!! Arrest those women!!”
They broke down the door of the house in the woods and several soldiers entered. They immediately tied up the two women, the old Alaia and the young Laya, to take them out of the house. Outside there were two Dominican friars waiting for the two women for an initial interrogation... the "verbal" interrogation which, if it had not been satisfactory, would have been followed by the "physical" one (the inquisitors who traveled throughout Spain they were equipped with all the tools designed to torture men and women, and if they wanted a confession they always got one). The two poor women were terrified, and the soldiers brought them before the inquisitors for the first interrogation... obviously already stripped naked to humiliate them...
I hardly can wait for the next episode...! :)

LAYA WAS QUESTIONED BY THE HOLY INQUISITION

The two women were questioned separately. They had been taken to a (government) building, and there they faced the reality of their new condition: they were suspected of being witches, and in those days that suspicion often led to you being burned at the stake. Laya, completely naked and tied with her hands behind her back, stood in the center of an almost empty room. She was terrified and embarrassed by her nakedness. In front of her was a Dominican friar, an Inquisitor, and there was a soldier in a corner. Laya had never met a man, she was a virgin, and she was very beautiful. What was most striking about her were her eyes, as black as embers. The inquisitor made her understand that the one suspected of witchcraft was Alaia, with her strange potions and her books. If she wasn't a witch she was certainly a heretic, so the condemnation on her was already certain. However, he, the inquisitor, had to understand if she, Laya, was also an accomplice... they had already discovered that no one knew anything about her, that she had come out of nowhere one night many years ago and was not Alaia's daughter... and then he told her "you know, girl, you are very beautiful... and beauty can be a weapon of the Devil"...

Attachments

• IMG_1737.jpeg
    IMG_1737.jpeg
    211.8 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
ALAIA’S DEATH

Alaia was the main suspected of being a witch and they immediately targeted her. There was no "talk" with the inquisitor, the soldiers went straight to the most brutal tortures. Alaia was not young nor very strong and she could not stand the pain they cruelly applied to her flesh. She died burned by the hot irons, but she did not admit to being a witch and above all she did not tell anything about Laya, about how and where she had found her, about why she had raised her as her daughter. She died with the hope that they wouldn't harm that poor girl, to whom she didn't even manage to give her last kiss. Obviously the inquisitors were very saddened by this death without confession, just as they were very intrigued by the strange girl who appeared out of nowhere, of whom no one in the village remembered anything... But it was certain that Alaia was a witch, even without confession, it was enough to search the house his and among his books to be sure. She wouldn't have died at the stake, but she was dead nonetheless. The time had certainly come to investigate further... perhaps that mysterious girl would finally reveal the mystery of the demonic ritual of the Sabba…

Attachments

• IMG_1750.jpeg
    IMG_1750.jpeg
    349.7 KB · Views: 111
Back
Top Bottom