My Most Earliest Cruxfantasy

Go to CruxDreams.com

Fox-on-Cross

Great-Cruxinquisitor
In the playground for children existed a climbing tower, a great cube, ~4 m high, with in the middle a vertical metal rod. There I liked to hang several minutes.

Beside there was a double swing (balançoire) which installation was supported by oblique rods. I could climb upon one of these rods and discovered though I had no knowledge of orgasm a special feeling in my penis.

But in both cases my arms were high and my body stretched so that in my room at home year for year I developed my most secret experiments.

In the playground for children existed a climbing tower, a great cube, ~4 m high, with in the middle a vertical metal rod. There I liked to hang several minutes.

Beside there was a double swing (balançoire) which installation was supported by oblique rods. I could climb upon one of these rods and discovered though I had no knowledge of orgasm a special feeling in my penis.

But in both cases my arms were high and my body stretched so that in my room at home year for year I developed my most secret experiments.

A wonderful account, Its the high arms and stretched body that triggers feeling here for me. I find a stretched naked body, be it my own or not, so, so sensuous. Us humans in general are very beautiful, and much though I would hate to see a crucified female, or male for that matter, for real, I adore all our fantasy images.

I wonder how often it all began on the playground for many of us? I remember hanging like that myself and imagining ... :rolleyes:

I'm sure we all did. And when I learnt about crucifixion,
I started thinking about it and experimenting with being 'crucified'
on the bars in the gym and playground.

My parents worked for a religious foreign aid NGO in Africa for a couple of years when I was growing up. For some reason, there was a full size cross being stored in the garage in the house we lived in. I used to spend time in there when nobody would miss me. Part of the excitement was the fear I might get caught. I recall thinking it was odd that my "interrogation" and trial would come after the crucifixion.:rolleyes::D

Now, I have no desire to hang on a cross myself anymore, it seems, but I still recall the feeling of that past self.

Anyway, I think this kind of elevated bed for children has gone a bit out of fashion now, but back then I'd always wanted one of those, ... and I got one.
It's soooo cozy for sleeping, a protected space under the ceiling, which was slanted, and it has its own special area underneath (yes, mine did have those curtains, but was made out of untreated wood, all in all more like the second one here). And it was a playground ... with a ladder, and a wooden,um, crossbeam, at a good height... some years later that began to have a very special fascination...

Attachments

• hochbett1.jpg
    hochbett1.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 75
  • hochbett.jpg
    hochbett.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 74
[
Anyway, I think this kind of elevated bed for children has gone a bit out of fashion now, but back then I'd always wanted one of those, ... and I got one.
It's soooo cozy for sleeping, a protected space under the ceiling, which was slanted, and it has its own special area underneath (yes, mine did have those curtains, but was made out of untreated wood, all in all more like the second one here). And it was a playground ... with a ladder, and a wooden,um, crossbeam, at a good height... some years later that began to have a very special fascination...

QUOTE="malins, post: 244391, member: 4389"]Anyway, I think this kind of elevated bed for children has gone a bit out of fashion now, but back then I'd always wanted one of those, ... and I got one.
It's soooo cozy for sleeping, a protected space under the ceiling, which was slanted, and it has its own special area underneath (yes, mine did have those curtains, but was made out of untreated wood, all in all more like the second one here). And it was a playground ... with a ladder, and a wooden,um, crossbeam, at a good height... some years later that began to have a very special fascination...[/QUOTE]

Did you try to hang there? Your hands up and your feet put together?
I did that in my room when i was young. Not with the ned but in a carpet for storing things . i did that naked (with erections).
I also envisioned to flog people in that Position myself.

I managed to rig up a sort of cornu - found a nice sturdy stick in the Forest
with a projecting spur, and fixed it between a chair and a large packing crate,
under the beam that I clung onto. It was just the right height to torture me,
I had to hold myself up on tiptoe, feeling this cruel, rough stick between my thighs,
the spur probing into me... it was delicious! :devil:

Back
Top Bottom