My Stuff

Go to CruxDreams.com
I confess that I am something of a dabbler and I enjoy trying different things. There are a few things I have done that I thought I would share. The first is a bit sad. Shortly after I did the below render I had a hard drive crash combined with a corrupted backup. The result was that I lost all the work I had done in poser4 and I never got it all back together again.

In the render below I created the cell, all of the props and bindings myself.

Enough blathering, I hope you enjoy it:
Prisoner.jpg

Perhaps a little too...dark , but ...worrying!:eek::rolleyes:

The half-light is what does it for me,​
very scary, very threatening!​

The half-light is what does it for me,​
very scary, very threatening!​
Thank you. Exactly the effect I was going for.

Perhaps a little too...dark , but ...worrying!:eek::rolleyes:
And she should be worried. I can be quite imaginative.:D
As I said, that is the only render I made before I lost it all. However I have also done a bit of work for the Elder Scrolls games (for those unfamiliar with them their greatest attribute is the ability for users to make modifications). Here are a couple torture implements I created for my basement in the game Morrowind. One is a take on the classic "pony" torture, the other is of my own design.

PonyFull.jpgSpiderfull.jpg

Patience. A few hours to concentrate on the pain in your knees and to let the strain in your shoulders build up before we move on.
I like the way it also forces me to display my breasts to best advantage!​

Oh, it's an elf ! An Elf/girl could be better but an Elf/man will be good...:rolleyes:
I hope it's a green one, the most cruel !:eek:

I confess that I am something of a dabbler and I enjoy trying different things. There are a few things I have done that I thought I would share. The first is a bit sad. Shortly after I did the below render I had a hard drive crash combined with a corrupted backup. The result was that I lost all the work I had done in poser4 and I never got it all back together again.

In the render below I created the cell, all of the props and bindings myself.

Enough blathering, I hope you enjoy it:
View attachment 58030
I like the first pic because I am a red head,so I will pretend it is me.

Back
Top Bottom