nailing scenes?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh wow Thanks! Guess I just didn't explore this site enough lol. crazy how something so.simple.and beautiful as a female Jesus fascinates us all. Love this site! Thanks for everyone's replys and pics u sent
I LOVE NEW PEOPLE. SO ENTHUSIASTIC. :):beer:
WE DO TRY TO KEEP OURSELVES AMUSED. :demon7:

one of my own humble offerings from years ago

I've seen that one before somewhere. I remember having a bit of a chuckle at it - the guy with the hammer looks very intent on precision, as if he wants to make sure things are lined up just so. :devil:

I've seen that one before somewhere.

I've posted it once or twice since 2002 :D

I remember having a bit of a chuckle at it - the guy with the hammer looks very intent on precision, as if he wants to make sure things are lined up just so. :devil:

That might be his "this will hurt me more than it hurts you" face

I've just remembered the 2005 film "Snuff Movie" with Lisa Enos nailed to a cross in front of a crowd, including some very interested young women
bdsmmr-SnuffMovie-LisaEnos-16.jpgbdsmmr-SnuffMovie-LisaEnos-17.jpgbdsmmr-SnuffMovie-LisaEnos-18.jpgbdsmmr-SnuffMovie-LisaEnos-19.jpgbdsmmr-SnuffMovie-LisaEnos-20.jpgbdsmmr-SnuffMovie-LisaEnos-21.jpgbdsmmr-SnuffMovie-LisaEnos-22.jpg
I have a clip of this scene somewhere, I'll try to find it. She's carried out of a building, through the crowd, laid on the cross and then nailed and raised. Note the tumescence in picture 20. It must be a very personal, very intimate experience for an actress, a scene like this.

Another random nailing pic
tumblr_mcv05t4Gld1qhi6wuo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
I'm new to this site. I think this is a very good site. Everyone is so helpful here love seeing everyone's story's and art pics. That said I wonder if anyone has done those 3d woman Crux pics and more importantly if they did the 3d crux nailing scenes where the woman is being nailed to the cross. I see alot of the nice woman crucified pics here showing them up on the cross after there raised. But having trouble finding the actual nailing down scenes. I think that's the best part. I believe it's even more beautiful and expressive if another woman is doing the nailing. But either way having trouble finding the nailing to the cross pics on here.
Snuff Movie has a good nailing scene,

Omg that looks So real!! Looks like she really did get nailed! Looks like real blood too! only thing that tells me that it's not real is her lack of facial expression. with 3 nails in her, she has no expression on her face which tells me she's not really nailed

Don't get me wrong those are still amazing pics!!!!! very beautiful

Back
Top Bottom