Nazis And The Purple Orchid

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Nazis and the Purple Orchid

This story is based on a series called ‘Purple Orchid’ written and illustrated by Xaurmav in 2012 and many of the illustrations are his…

Young Barbara Moore had taken a job at the Office of Strategic Services (OSS)as she was fluid in French and German and had travel both France and Germany prior to the outbreak of the second World War. She was an interpreter of both intercepted German radio messages and copied documents that be translated to French before being encoded and sent to the French Resistance.

Over all she liked her work except for the British liaison officer, the very competent but lecherous General Despard Wragg, whose greatest interest after military intelligence was his desire to get in Barbara’s knickers. She had no desire for him to be there!

Hours of the job were odd due the time differences between the American-based headquarters and Germany, France, and England. One night Barbara Moore was working late when the cad General Wragg staggered in drunk. He began to grope her and as much as she tried to fend him off he was intent on having her. When he lifted her skirt and began tugging at her knickers she realized he was going to rape her! She grabbed a letter opener and swung at him. It certainly stopped stooped his advance but unfortunately hit his jugular vein! He collapsed to the floor bleeding profusely!

Barbara immediately called the duty desk and hysterically relayed what had happened and that General Wragg needed medical help right away. By the time help arrived it was too late! The general was dead. The military police looked Barbara over and saw no sign of forcible rape. She had no bruises or torn clothing so they arrested her. They took her down to the basement and took her mugshot

owp 219.jpg

They even had her lift her skirt and slip to photograph her intact knickers and undamaged stockings before locking her in a holding cell before she would be transferred to a secret military brig where she would be tried for the murder of the British General and face certain death by hanging! Of this would all be done in secret lest any information about the OSS become public!

Early in the morning two MPs came for her but instead of taking her to a secret brig she was brought to a clandestine office where the OSS top ‘brass’ had assembled. There the head of the OSS himself addressed her.

“Barbara Moore, you present us with a problem. General Wragg was a valuable liaison and he is dead.”

“He was trying to rape me! What was I to do, let him?” Barbara cried angrily.”

“Perhaps if you would have let him rough you a bit you story would be more plausible.”

“Why else in God’s name would I have stabbed him?” Barbara demanded.

“Miss Moore, General Wragg’s advances on pretty women is well known. I do not doubt your story but even as we speak evidence is being gathered from your desk and apartment that will show you are a German agent.”

“They can look all they want; they will find nothing!”

“Yes they will. You have been in the holding cell for six hours. That is plenty of time for us to place evidence against you. By the way, we do not have a gallows at the OSS. I have never seen a short-drop hanging but I hear it is a gruesome affair where the prisoner can take some time to die. It would be entertaining to watch you hanged that way, stark naked before me and my staff.”

dr s 002.jpg

Barbara nearly vomited when she heard his words. Then he said “But I like you Miss Moore. I wish to offer you an alternative. You have heard of ‘Operation Purple Orchid, yes???”

Tree

This story is based on a series called ‘Purple Orchid’ written and illustrated by Xaurmav in 2012 and many of the illustrations are his…

Young Barbara Moore had taken a job at the Office of Strategic Services (OSS)as she was fluid in French and German and had travel both France and Germany prior to the outbreak of the second World War. She was an interpreter of both intercepted German radio messages and copied documents that be translated to French before being encoded and sent to the French Resistance.

Over all she liked her work except for the British liaison officer, the very competent but lecherous General Despard Wragg, whose greatest interest after military intelligence was his desire to get in Barbara’s knickers. She had no desire for him to be there!

Hours of the job were odd due the time differences between the American-based headquarters and Germany, France, and England. One night Barbara Moore was working late when the cad General Wragg staggered in drunk. He began to grope her and as much as she tried to fend him off he was intent on having her. When he lifted her skirt and began tugging at her knickers she realized he was going to rape her! She grabbed a letter opener and swung at him. It certainly stopped stooped his advance but unfortunately hit his jugular vein! He collapsed to the floor bleeding profusely!

Barbara immediately called the duty desk and hysterically relayed what had happened and that General Wragg needed medical help right away. By the time help arrived it was too late! The general was dead. The military police looked Barbara over and saw no sign of forcible rape. She had no bruises or torn clothing so they arrested her. They took her down to the basement and took her mugshot

View attachment 277598

They even had her lift her skirt and slip to photograph her intact knickers and undamaged stockings before locking her in a holding cell before she would be transferred to a secret military brig where she would be tried for the murder of the British General and face certain death by hanging! Of this would all be done in secret lest any information about the OSS become public!

Early in the morning two MPs came for her but instead of taking her to a secret brig she was brought to a clandestine office where the OSS top ‘brass’ had assembled. There the head of the OSS himself addressed her.

“Barbara Moore, you present us with a problem. General Wragg was a valuable liaison and he is dead.”

“Perhaps if you would have let him rough you a bit you story would be more plausible.”

“Miss Moore, General Wragg’s advances on pretty women is well known. I do not doubt your story but even as we speak evidence is being gathered from your desk and apartment that will show you are a German agent.”

“Yes they will. You have been in the holding cell for six hours. That is plenty of time for us to place evidence against you. By the way, we do not have a gallows at the OSS. I have never seen a short-drop hanging but I hear it is a gruesome affair where the prisoner can take some time to die. It would be entertaining to watch you hanged that way, stark naked before me and my staff.”

View attachment 277597

Barbara nearly vomited when she heard his words. Then he said “But I like you Miss Moore. I wish to offer you an alternative. You have heard of ‘Operation Purple Orchid, yes???”

Tree

Written out in the fourth paragraph! :( :doh:

In the first ever story where Barb has actually got knickers on for Wragg to want to get in to :( :doh:

Still, this'll be a good yarn even in its Wragglessness! :)

:popcorn:

- especially because of it's Wragglessness! - Ulrika

:doh:

Last edited:

View attachment 277598

View attachment 277597

Tree

Okay, you have my attention (do I have a choic?). Tell me more. I don't know anything about this operation, but I do know General Wragg probably got what he deserved.

Written out in the fourth paragraph! :( :doh:

In the first ever story where Barb has actually got knickers on for Wragg to want to get in to :( :doh:

Still, this'll be a good yarn even in its Wragglessness! :)

:popcorn:

- especially because of it's Wragglessness! - Ulrika

:doh:

The only way I could leave you in the story is if you were a Nazi, and while I have no problem sullying your reputation (think he has noticed that?) making you a Nazi is beyond even Tree!!!

Okay, you have my attention (do I have a choic?). Tell me more. I don't know anything about this operation, but I do know General Wragg probably got what he deserved.

It will all be explained soon...

Thanks Barb :bdsm-heart:

You can rely on Barb to supply tea and sympathy as required :rolleyes:

Still,

The only way I could leave you in the story is if you were a Nazi, and while I have no problem sullying your reputation (think he has noticed that?) making you a Nazi is beyond even Tree!!!

It will all be explained soon...

it sure beats being a Nazi! :cool:

Be grateful for small mercies, Wragg ;)

“You have a choice, Miss Moore. Your trial is set to begin in less than a quarter hour and you will be hanged in less than one hour or you can choose to join Operation Purple Orchid and take your chances behind enemy lines” he explains.

Barbara considers her options and pictures her choices. She imagines being naked and noosed before the bastards and decides she would prefer to take her chances in occupied France than be dead in hour.
hang 139.jpg

The head of the OSS said “I thought you would.”

dr s 001.jpg

“What does this entail?” Miss Moore asked.

“You will find out soon enough” He replied.

Barbara knew of the Purple Orchid. It was a treasure trove of highly coveted information that had proved highly accurate. She did not know how the intelligence was gathered. All she knew she hand translated many transmission from an operative called ‘Messaline’ but did not know if that was her name or even if Messaline was really a woman!

After a few months of intense training Barbara Moore found herself drifting down to the French countryside on a moonlit night…

n 1.jpg

Tree

“You have a choice, Miss Moore. Your trial is set to begin in less than a quarter hour and you will be hanged in less than one hour or you can choose to join Operation Purple Orchid and take your chances behind enemy lines” he explains.

Barbara considers her options and pictures her choices. She imagines being naked and noosed before the bastards and decides she would prefer to take her chances in occupied France than be dead in hour.
View attachment 277737

View attachment 277736

Barbara knew of the Purple Orchid. It was a treasure trove of highly coveted information that had proved highly accurate. She did not know how the intelligence was gathered. All she knew she hand translated many transmission from an operative called ‘Messaline’ but did not know if that was her name or even if Messaline was really a woman!

After a few months of intense training Barbara Moore found herself drifting down to the French countryside on a moonlit night…

View attachment 277738

Tree

Messaline? :)

Now the dramatis personae is looking up again! :D

View attachment 277737

View attachment 277736

View attachment 277738

Tree

Deciding to risk my neck in occupied France rather than having it stretched in merry old was a no brainer. The intense training was tough, especially the physical fitness and hand to hand combat parts (how come it was always with guy trainers and how come I was only allowed minimal clothing?). The mental part of the training was intriguing though...imagine me a spy!!!! The French countryside looks so ghostly in the moonlight. I hope the aircrew knew where they were when they booted me out of the back of the plane. Wonder if I will meet this Messaline yet tonight? Wonder if I will survive the parachute drop ... seem to be heading for a lot of trees....hope I don't end up hanging in a French tree (I hear the French trees are of premium quality) instead of a prison gibbet back in England

View attachment 277891
From the cockpit of the C-47 the pilot Airman Tree checks his 'maps'. He mutters "It was close to the drop point... I think" as the plane clears the French coast of the British Channel...

If Tree was busy flying the plane, who was that who kept asking me if he could help me get into my jumpsuit?

Back
Top Bottom