New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks for the hint, will check it out.
@Praefectus Praetorio ’s stories are also a lot of fun; unlike me he’s too modest to recommend his own work!

Hi all,
thanks for let me join this forum. I found it via some stories from Sassi. Because I have a combination of foot-shoe-fetish and interrests for female crucifixion (sorry, no High Heels, just flats). I my fantasie the vitims are wearing a kind of "prison-clothes" and soft leather flats ... cracy, I know, but, --- yeah, perhaps there are other lads and gents who also have this fetish (-;
Regards Esmeralda (you know the story from Victor Hugo "the hunchback of notre dame"? Esmeralda is tortured by the "spanish boot")

P:S: Sorry for my "broken" english

Hi all,
thanks for let me join this forum. I found it via some stories from Sassi. Because I have a combination of foot-shoe-fetish and interrests for female crucifixion (sorry, no High Heels, just flats). I my fantasie the vitims are wearing a kind of "prison-clothes" and soft leather flats ... cracy, I know, but, --- yeah, perhaps there are other lads and gents who also have this fetish (-;
Regards Esmeralda (you know the story from Victor Hugo "the hunchback of notre dame"? Esmeralda is tortured by the "spanish boot")

Good to have you here Esmeralda! :applaudit: If you have any trouble finding what you’re looking for, just shout. And your English is fine.:D

Hi all,

Welcome Esmeralda019. A member with a taste for sensible but attractive shoes is a welcome addition to our little community. Make yourself at home and enjoy CruxForums!

Back
Top Bottom