New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello all,

I've actually been a member for some time but never formally introduced myself. I'm a long time lurker originally drawn here following my favorite artist Arcas.

For professional reasons it's unlikely I will be uploading content or making posts in the future. I've been an active member on several BDSM sites including collarme and fetlife, some of you may know me from there. In the past I've also run a few very popular tumbler blogs such as Kana's Playhouse, Animal Control Officer and Once Upon a Pig with content centered around extreme edge play and hard core Consensual Non-Consent. As a practicing sadist with almost 40 years experience 24/78/365 I've given seminars on topics from caning to the use of household objects in S&M play. I've been called "the most pure sadist on the east coast" and the collarme forum moderators bestowed on me the title "Mr. 665, coming off the bench for Satan," monikers I wear with pride.

Recently I've had a 14 year TPE relationship break up and it's taken over a year to get my feet back under me and return to active participation in fetish communities, both online and off.

I'd like to thank you for providing years of pleasure from your very erotic content .
There's really no other site on the web that matches this one.

Stay evil,
KS9999
Welcome!

Hello all,

I've actually been a member for some time but never formally introduced myself. I'm a long time lurker originally drawn here following my favorite artist Arcas.

For professional reasons it's unlikely I will be uploading content or making posts in the future. I've been an active member on several BDSM sites including collarme and fetlife, some of you may know me from there. In the past I've also run a few very popular tumbler blogs such as Kana's Playhouse, Animal Control Officer and Once Upon a Pig with content centered around extreme edge play and hard core Consensual Non-Consent. As a practicing sadist with almost 40 years experience 24/78/365 I've given seminars on topics from caning to the use of household objects in S&M play. I've been called "the most pure sadist on the east coast" and the collarme forum moderators bestowed on me the title "Mr. 665, coming off the bench for Satan," monikers I wear with pride.

Recently I've had a 14 year TPE relationship break up and it's taken over a year to get my feet back under me and return to active participation in fetish communities, both online and off.

I'd like to thank you for providing years of pleasure from your very erotic content .
There's really no other site on the web that matches this one.

Stay evil,
KS9999

Hello,
All this website seems honey for me ...

:smilie-devil: It's great that you've both joined in the Forums fun!

Back
Top Bottom