New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi. My name is Gretchen. I am 53 year old skinny short 5ft3 tall wrinkled face thin lips green eyes gray haired soft butch single lesbian woman. People call me ugly alot of the times, and also make jokes about my looks. Ever since i was 13 people always call me names. I think I'm ugly and you can tell me I'm beautiful but I won't believe it. There are so many odds against me but it doesn't change dealing with the feelings. And that's my problem. I'm so firm in my views and I don't know what to do. Since childhood I have suffered taunts about being ugly,short and masculine. I suffered the worst bullying in high school, It was torture.
There are certain things that I as a lesbian woman have to think about, face up to, confront, suffer, that heterosexual people can live with as some kind of privilege and take for granted. When I was a teenager, the other girls were into boys. But me... I was always left out, and terrified. I already felt like a monster at age 11 or 12 or so when I first started going through puberty. Because I knew I wasn't like the other girls, and attracted to what they are.

My biggest fantasy is to be a Dom to a tall, curvy, ultrafeminine woman. I am more sexually attracted to heterosexual ultrafeminine tall curvy attractive women. They turn me on. All the women I gotten far with were not my physical type. I just did what a lot of other short skinny ugly dykes seem to do and adjust to what the market has to offer.One of the things I've noticed over the years is that I'm always attracted to heterosexual tall curvy ultrafeminine women that I know are unavailable. For me the, taller a woman the better. That is why i have this fantasies of groping and dominating in public tall curvy attractive feminine women. That is why i joined this forum. I want to write stories.

I am obsessed with this for the past 40 years. When i see my type of woman(tall,curvy,feminine) i want to grope her. I imagine her getting groped and enslaved by me.
To be honest, I'm overly excited by big boobs like a lot of straight men seem to be? Also there's something about a nice looking butt that gives me an eyegasm...of course, I like to look at cleavage too. My eyes go to the butt first, but maybe that's because it's easier to look at since the other person isn't facing you as you check their butt out? I loooove the female physique. And I love massive boobs. To the point where I stare at them on strangers, or go for people because they have nice big boobs. Small breasts don't really do it for me. I'm about 5'3", and when I'm out and about and look around myself on a typical day, most people seem well and truly taller than me (including women). I feel a kind of resentment, over having been born this height, identifying as a lesbian and being attracted to women, none of which I regard as my choice. I also feel envious of tall butch lesbians.

If I see a tall classy elegant woman with big breasts on high heels walking down the street I will be aroused. Small breasts don't really do it for me. Every time i see tall feminine woman on high heels walking around with big massive breasts & butt cheeks swaying all over the place i lose control. For me the, taller a woman the better. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. It's been a pattern. I have never understood the attraction of women who don't look like women. I like women womanly, please.I'm attracted to feminine women in every way. I LOVE GIRLY GIRLS! I don't mind stems, but I prefer girly girls. I am a soft butch and don't find myself checking out other butch women. I'm not into butches. I love girly girls, femme, lipstick lesbian. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. I love large massive boobs. Ah!

About 5 years ago i found online this article about macrophilia. I read it. I realized that i have some sort of macrophilia. I have a preference for much taller curvy well endowed ultrafeminine women. That is a form of macrophilia. I have a preference for massive women at least 5 inches taller than me. Macro-sexuality is a sexual orientation and can be a fetish. Macrophilia is a sexual orientation to which translates to a "lover of large" and can involve partners who naturally have a significant difference in size. Macrophilia is used to specify someone who is attracted to beings much larger than themselves.

Also i have this satin fetish. I don't like to wear silk or satin clothes, i just can’t resist touching and stroking silk or satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. Please don't laugh at my silk and satin fetishes I did not choose them.

The reality is deep inside I know that i am hideous looking , every time I walk past a mirror I feel a pang in my heart as I'm reminded what everyone else is looking at . Being an ugly short skinny masculine soft butch lesbian just leads you to a viscous circle which if your lucky enough will break one day but otherwise you will be in a dark pit for a lot of your life .
Welcome and nice to see you with us!

@Gloryand @Gretchen

Welcome to our fun, friendly, and kinky forums.

What a wonderfully detailed introduction from @Gretchen - I too greatly look forward to reading your stories and want to assure you that you are very welcome here. I hope our community can give you a sense of joy and self-worth, many of us have experience of our kinks being a source of shame but by Shari g here you’ll discover the sense of community. You’ll find there’s no judgement here and no-one gets called ugly (unless they want to be). Please feel welcome and I hope you will share more of yourself with us.

One part I didn’t understand, what is a stem in this context?

Hi. My name is Gretchen. I am 53 year old skinny short 5ft3 tall wrinkled face thin lips green eyes gray haired soft butch single lesbian woman. People call me ugly alot of the times, and also make jokes about my looks. Ever since i was 13 people always call me names. I think I'm ugly and you can tell me I'm beautiful but I won't believe it. There are so many odds against me but it doesn't change dealing with the feelings. And that's my problem. I'm so firm in my views and I don't know what to do. Since childhood I have suffered taunts about being ugly,short and masculine. I suffered the worst bullying in high school, It was torture.
There are certain things that I as a lesbian woman have to think about, face up to, confront, suffer, that heterosexual people can live with as some kind of privilege and take for granted. When I was a teenager, the other girls were into boys. But me... I was always left out, and terrified. I already felt like a monster at age 11 or 12 or so when I first started going through puberty. Because I knew I wasn't like the other girls, and attracted to what they are.

My biggest fantasy is to be a Dom to a tall, curvy, ultrafeminine woman. I am more sexually attracted to heterosexual ultrafeminine tall curvy attractive women. They turn me on. All the women I gotten far with were not my physical type. I just did what a lot of other short skinny ugly dykes seem to do and adjust to what the market has to offer.One of the things I've noticed over the years is that I'm always attracted to heterosexual tall curvy ultrafeminine women that I know are unavailable. For me the, taller a woman the better. That is why i have this fantasies of groping and dominating in public tall curvy attractive feminine women. That is why i joined this forum. I want to write stories.

I am obsessed with this for the past 40 years. When i see my type of woman(tall,curvy,feminine) i want to grope her. I imagine her getting groped and enslaved by me.
To be honest, I'm overly excited by big boobs like a lot of straight men seem to be? Also there's something about a nice looking butt that gives me an eyegasm...of course, I like to look at cleavage too. My eyes go to the butt first, but maybe that's because it's easier to look at since the other person isn't facing you as you check their butt out? I loooove the female physique. And I love massive boobs. To the point where I stare at them on strangers, or go for people because they have nice big boobs. Small breasts don't really do it for me. I'm about 5'3", and when I'm out and about and look around myself on a typical day, most people seem well and truly taller than me (including women). I feel a kind of resentment, over having been born this height, identifying as a lesbian and being attracted to women, none of which I regard as my choice. I also feel envious of tall butch lesbians.

If I see a tall classy elegant woman with big breasts on high heels walking down the street I will be aroused. Small breasts don't really do it for me. Every time i see tall feminine woman on high heels walking around with big massive breasts & butt cheeks swaying all over the place i lose control. For me the, taller a woman the better. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. It's been a pattern. I have never understood the attraction of women who don't look like women. I like women womanly, please.I'm attracted to feminine women in every way. I LOVE GIRLY GIRLS! I don't mind stems, but I prefer girly girls. I am a soft butch and don't find myself checking out other butch women. I'm not into butches. I love girly girls, femme, lipstick lesbian. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. I love large massive boobs. Ah!

About 5 years ago i found online this article about macrophilia. I read it. I realized that i have some sort of macrophilia. I have a preference for much taller curvy well endowed ultrafeminine women. That is a form of macrophilia. I have a preference for massive women at least 5 inches taller than me. Macro-sexuality is a sexual orientation and can be a fetish. Macrophilia is a sexual orientation to which translates to a "lover of large" and can involve partners who naturally have a significant difference in size. Macrophilia is used to specify someone who is attracted to beings much larger than themselves.

Also i have this satin fetish. I don't like to wear silk or satin clothes, i just can’t resist touching and stroking silk or satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. Please don't laugh at my silk and satin fetishes I did not choose them.

The reality is deep inside I know that i am hideous looking , every time I walk past a mirror I feel a pang in my heart as I'm reminded what everyone else is looking at . Being an ugly short skinny masculine soft butch lesbian just leads you to a viscous circle which if your lucky enough will break one day but otherwise you will be in a dark pit for a lot of your life .
Welcome to the forum Gretchen, and you have come to the right place. You will find no judgement or bullying here... quite the opposite actually. Most people here, myself included have experienced similar personal issues in their life, and do know where you're coming from. Thank you for sharing yourself in your introduction, and I hope you like it here and enjoy yourself.

Btw, I love learning new words, and I'm definitely going to add 'eyegasm' to my vocabulary. Thank you. ;)

Hi. My name is Gretchen. I am 53 year old skinny short 5ft3 tall wrinkled face thin lips green eyes gray haired soft butch single lesbian woman. People call me ugly alot of the
If I see a tall classy elegant woman with big breasts on high heels walking down the street I will be aroused. Small breasts don't really do it for me. Every time i see tall feminine woman on high heels walking around with big massive breasts & butt cheeks swaying all over the place i lose control. For me the, taller a woman the better. I feel immensely attracted even standing next to tall,curvy, feminine women. It's been a pattern. I have never understood the attraction of women who don't look like women. I like wo
Thanks for the extensive introduction. Your experiences indeed showed a lot of interesting storylines. We all look forward to read them.

Please don't laugh at my silk and satin fetishes I did not choose them.
I’m not laughing at all and I actually think your fetish sounds lovely. (See if you can guess my fetish? Everyone here knows, no one’s laughing unless I am)
We can listen and share our own stories as well. Everyone has their place and I sincerely hope you will find yours here. One thing I have learned is that there is a kink for everything and I’d bet good money there’s a busty feminine tall girl out there who is desperately seeking her short skinny masculine soft butch lesbian…

In the meantime enjoy our community, @Gretchen

Last edited:
@Gloryand @Gretchen

Welcome to our fun, friendly, and kinky forums.

What a wonderfully detailed introduction from @Gretchen - I too greatly look forward to reading your stories and want to assure you that you are very welcome here. I hope our community can give you a sense of joy and self-worth, many of us have experience of our kinks being a source of shame but by Shari g here you’ll discover the sense of community. You’ll find there’s no judgement here and no-one gets called ugly (unless they want to be). Please feel welcome and I hope you will share more of yourself with us.

One part I didn’t understand, what is a stem in this context?
Stem is a lesbian who dresses like a guy but still wears make - up and has long hair. Tom boy in appearance but still has a fem side to her.

Hi welcome.

Back
Top Bottom