New Idea

Go to CruxDreams.com
I found this beautiful french girl on my PC
Anybody know her ?
We can change her hairstyle, and others things but i like her little nose...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I found this beautiful french girl on my PC
Anybody know her ?
We can change her hairstyle, and others things but i like her little nose...:rolleyes:

Hum, if you're thinking about Messa, I'm afraid that I couldn't recognize myself in this pic, Jack ...
I find this girl too much skinny ! I know that it seems that you like this kind of girl, but she's not me ...

I'm rather very looking like this one, who was made from the indications that I'd given to SkatingJesus when he crucified me ...
Messa test 001.jpg Messa test 003.jpg ;)

By looking at the first figure, it's the default 3D model, inside the program.
Your Junoesque beauty body, it's fascinating.
But in the world we will step in, you would be a martyr, not on the cross, but inside Dante's Hell gluttonous circle...... :p

We will see... maybe it's you after a makeover, maybe not... ;)

Anyway right now i'm shaping some random characters.
Technically speaking, to create one unique figure, i need more than one day, i like to watch small things, and everybody is different.

I have to decide, but i think i will not include any people inside the form, because it may become to personal and can be an obstacle..
Nothing is still defined... i'm really slow at the begin, because i have to many options, and must coniugate all with technical deficiency.

Fun note, in Italians collective mind, the media decided that, Audrey Hepburn, it's the stereotype of a french classy woman, even if she was Belgian.
Brigitte Bardot, is considered a beauty, but a "rebel" so by stereotypes not even French :D

Yours
Jack

Last edited:
Perhaps, somewhere, am I also a rebel ?
Dont forget my title : Messaline ... "Crucified Amazon"...
Imagine to have only one food store in the place you live.
Your stomach it's empty the hunger pains, are like a knife that press your belly button, your abdominal muscles contracts and your stomach aches, plus you are dizzy and weak.

Will you rebel against the Vendor or grab whatever edible he will place in front of you ?? :p
That's reminds me a scene of the movie The "Taming of the Shrew" 1967 a dinner skipped and the game was done..

Anyway i need time to decide a general plot, collocate the characters, and again i'm not sure to include people of the forum.

Yours
Jack

Let's pretend there is a mirror... that's what the cell in the background and an evil director can do...:p

I definitely need to stop playing and do something, or we will never begin...

Last edited:
Imagine to have only one food store in the place you live.
Your stomach it's empty the hunger pains, are like a knife that press your belly button, your abdominal muscles contracts and your stomach aches, plus you are dizzy and weak.

Will you rebel against the Vendor or grab whatever edible he will place in front of you ?? :p
That's reminds me a scene of the movie The "Taming of the Shrew" 1967 a dinner skipped and the game was done..

I suppose that you're right, but I dont know the film, so I cant judge ...

Anyway i need time to decide a general plot, collocate the characters, and again i'm not sure to include people of the forum.

Yours
Jack

You'll do how you'll think, Jack , we're well obliged to accept ... ;)

Dear Messaline
You read my my mind, i already made some scenes, and you are definitely in :D
I will not reveal your look and your name, but let's say that the story begins with you and your girlfriend ;)

Now i would like to ask you your view about initial weight and final weight, because i don't trust myself i can have distorted body vision.
That's should be the two extreme, consider that the figure on the right will be used in less scenes, most of the scenes will be with girls body types, like the sitting girl i posted above.
Please let me know your view..

In between there are tons of parameters to change, this way i can have idea of the amount of figures i have to create.

Last edited:
Hum, Jack ... If I want to tell you my own opinion, I should have many difficulty to see me like this girl ...
7TuQEsOl (2).jpg
This one is the less thin girl that I could accept to be ...7TuQEsOl.jpg ;) (and it's the same for my lover girl ...)

I'm desolated but only the view of those skinny girls is rather unbearable for me !
And I also cant envisage that I could have a fat body ...:D

Sorry if my respons is not in your way, but it's a question of deep feeling and cant escape to it ...;)
In fact, I feel well in my actual body and I dont want to change it ...

Dear Messaline
Very well, i will change the initial scenes.
To avoid every possible misunderstanding :

All the the characters, lifestyle etc. are pure fantasy, none of them are related to someone inside this forum or real persons.

Yours
Jack

Hello Friends
I'm trying to create a plot, i wrote you a general idea but, it will not be so
interactive...as i expected because of technical deficiency i can't overcome...
So every idea is gold for me.
I will try to give you an idea without spoiling you anything...
We have two girlfriends, who end up in a world where women BMI is strictly controlled, and very low, like a thin model we can see on the net..

We have others victims, is it fine if some are already thin ?

If we consider this world as a kingdom, we can have rivalty against others, so girls will pose and model, in exibitions.
There will be beanquets, for guests, etc....
Males are very few, and them role is mostly being food smuggler, girls may be catched by guards, or because the villain who run all kingdom, will notice the difference in weight.

Is this fine for you ??? do you have suggestions ??

About tecnology i made you a preview, it's just a concept scene... but cosnider we can have two types of robots, or we can use an army..
The ideo of using Robots, it's because they don't have any feelings, and should allow to have more possibility, do you agree ??

Please let me know.
Yours
Jack

Last edited:
I especially like the robot idea, very tingly!
And that's a striking picture,
the graffiti and wreckage give an ominous air to the scene.

Dear Euly
I knew of spoiling something, by showing you the robot, however i have many others ideas, and who know maybe inside that robot there is a human...
There are no limits, so we can have medieval systems, and modern things,in same place

Main problem is to be able to have a plot, i have the begin but i sill have to figure how when to place others, characters what kind of world can it be.

Yours
Jack

Hello Friends
I'm trying to create a plot, i wrote you a general idea but, it will not be so
interactive...as i expected because of technical deficiency i can't overcome...
So every idea is gold for me.
I will try to give you an idea without spoiling you anything...
We have two girlfriends, who end up in a world where women BMI is strictly controlled, and very low, like a thin model we can see on the net..

We have others victims, is it fine if some are already thin ?

If we consider this world as a kingdom, we can have rivalty against others, so girls will pose and model, in exibitions.
There will be beanquets, for guests, etc....
Males are very few, and them role is mostly being food smuggler, girls may be catched by guards, or because the villain who run all kingdom, will notice the difference in weight.

Is this fine for you ??? do you have suggestions ??

About tecnology i made you a preview, it's just a concept scene... but cosnider we can have two types of robots, or we can use an army..
The ideo of using Robots, it's because they don't have any feelings, and should allow to have more possibility, do you agree ??

Please let me know.
Yours
Jack
Dear Euly
I knew of spoiling something, by showing you the robot, however i have many others ideas, and who know maybe inside that robot there is a human...
There are no limits, so we can have medieval systems, and modern things,in same place

Main problem is to be able to have a plot, i have the begin but i sill have to figure how when to place others, characters what kind of world can it be.

Yours
Jack

Don't worry ;) i have a momentaneous "lockout" :D but i'm sure i will find a solution.
I can't make people interacting, without a solid plot, as i said i will be the director, and i must avoid having trouble going on, in case of lack of players.

Anyway i made a question as you can see, means that every idea is much than appreciated.

Yours
Jack

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom