New/old story of me

Go to CruxDreams.com

wikk

Magistrate
I would like to show illustrated story. I wrote it long time ago - now, reading it again I think it is not very good in my opinion, but it was so long with me, that I decided to do it because "better late then never"
I have thinking that - it will be rather never - especially that my English is not good for presenting my feelings in text of stories and what more important - illustrations made by me is "hand made" primitive work in which it is hard to express that what should be presented. But I still try to show my fantasies this way. So this is not ideal - I know it.

Please allow me to show here this story - and that way participate in creating our Forum.

I would like to show illustrated story. I wrote it long time ago - now, reading it again I think it is not very good in my opinion, but it was so long with me, that I decided to do it because "better late then never"
I have thinking that - it will be rather never - especially that my English is not good for presenting my feelings in text of stories and what more important - illustrations made by me is "hand made" primitive work in which it is hard to express that what should be presented. But I still try to show my fantasies this way. So this is not ideal - I know it.

Please allow me to show here this story - and that way participate in creating our Forum.
Oh yes, please do go ahead! :)

You have my attention. Proceed.

1.jpg
2.jpg

It was still morning but the coming heat of today started to be noticeable. After two hours traveling I approached city, where my meeting was to be.

It was my first time when I traveled through terrain governed by Rome and my destination was this provincial place, where I would visit a branch of my father’s company. Located in a barren, hilly space, burned by the sunny heat - rather uncomfortable although nor small, .. Judea …
I almost reached my destination, but decided to stop and join the excited group of people, who, as I saw, were waiting for execution of some criminal.
This place was already near the walls and gate of the city. Uneven wooden stakes of different lengths were protruding from dried and stony ground on both sides of road. The stakes for making crosses from them - these roman gallows. Carrion birds gliding high above showed it clearly from afar. No plants, only small clumps of dried arundo reeds somewhere further on side. Ugly place …

I had seen such places next to other cities here, as well as the horrible sight of rotting corpses remaining on crosses, what concentrated the mind of the terrible results of crime. Because of this, probably, the local roads are safe. Oh, really nothing what a self-respected man should watch.

And now, walking this dusty road I saw a dozen or so people, who were standing on a little stone bank, from which three high poles were sticking out into the sky above their heads. Another noisy group was already approaching here from the city gate and, like me, some people from the road decided to go over to the embankment, leaving here his carts.

3.jpg

I’m not eager to witness punishments, but this time I decided to, maybe intrigued by the view of places seen before. I mixed with the mob and squeezing between the people and managed take my place in the front row. Some of the guards didn’t allow people to get any closer, and I, took place a little on side but with good view of place before me.
I saw there a few black-clothed people from their execution squad and soldier on horseback commanding them, but the sentenced criminals were there as well, and yes, the view of them was of course the first thing that attracted my eyes.

I tried looked at them indifferently, although it was not easy for me. It wasn’t the first time I saw executions, and I know, it is utterly sad to look at people who await their fate, knowing that very soon somebody will kill them – it is sad even if they are completely unknown and indifferent to you…

The criminals were three. I had them slightly on my right side and I saw them well, being close to them. They were standing in a row, one next to the other, in front of all the gathered people. Two men and a woman - very common people, with heavy beams on their shoulders, hunched, gazing at the ground. What at once threw in the eye, they had no clothes on and their nakedness was covered with wide wooden boards on their hips, with big description of their crimes and names. Two thieves and a rapist, I read.

4.jpg

5.jpg

One of the two men was older, he was large and seemed to be strong, the next to him was younger and lean, the woman was not old as well. Yes, a couple of the criminals were young people, and the view of the exposed woman’s breasts was at ones attracting my eyes. But for sure it was not sexually exciting – the three criminals aroused first of all my dislike. Although as I looked at them a while – yes, I started to feel something like compassion - maybe, because the woman was sobbing piteously. As she was standing before us with this tears flowing down her cheeks, with the beam, which seemed too heavy for her - she looked more like a poor innocent girl, who desperately wanted everybody to excuse her for what she had done wrong, praying desperately for mercy all those before her… and the view of her blossomed breasts shivering now in fear, made that criminal-women even more helpless and pitiful than she probably was …

All the three were in a very bad condition. They had received a severe whipping, even the women! With visible bloody marks on their bodies, they were dirty, sweating. What something unknown for me - this miserable sight of them was strengthened by knotted hide-twine wrapped tightly in coils round their heads. It made them look even more contemptible … or rather less human.

These wretches were obviously terrified - especially the woman but also the younger of the men. His legs were visibly shaking with fear, with his head bowed down; he didn’t look at the people, only from time to time he threw short glances at the older man and the woman next to him. The big beam on his arms seemed also to be too heavy for him. The girl and the thin lad, like miserable creatures, begging for mercy the all gathered here people. It really was sad to look at it …
Only the oldest of the three sentenced seemed to keep calm, although it was clear to me, that he was very distressed. He looked ahead with a blind gaze, breathing with difficulty under the weight of the beam on his bloody shoulders. He was nearest me, I saw, I smelled his sweat, dyed red with blood, trickled slowly down his big, filthy body. Poor wretches, what must they think now … or maybe they are too dazed for any thoughts … Had they fully deserved this treatment? Oh, my naive compassion… this is not country of me or customs which rule in my… and big Rome with his principles is nothing what I should consider being here…

There was no time to look at them anymore - all this in my few short glances. An older man next to me seized my arm – ‘I know that young whore!’ – said he, with excitement in his voice, - ‘she worked in an inn … that of Assypius … and now to die so young … but what tits she has!, I never imagined as I saw her back there at the inn …’ The man was importunate, wanting to share with me his excitement, - … I have seen somewhere that pervert too … that rapist …, - continued he, pointing with his finger at the criminal in the middle – ‘… they should rape that whore here and now before they hang him up there, to be made fun of for us ! ... and look at the thief on the left … he looks exactly like a thief – they should have caught and sentenced him long ago! …’. I was not sure, if he was telling me all that seriously, or was he just sneering at them. I wrenched my arm, trying to stand back from him.

6.JPG

At that moment the commanding soldier on a horse rode before crowd, forcing us to move back. Before us was now the empty area with three long stakes of old, dried wood, protruding menacingly over us up into the sky. Two of posts had in the middle black hooks in the shape of cow's horns with blunted ends. They looked dangerous, sticking out from the wood. Penises … erect penises – such association appeared in my mind. That moment I imagined these gallows of Rome justice, which I had seen earlier – long beam with fixed to it the shorter ones – like a trunk with arms … and now as trunk with penis in vicious erection. Like living being ready to copulate given to him victims, to drink their blood and sweat, and take their lives with a ghastly creaking of wood. Giving them terrible agony and a final cruel pleasure …

7.JPG

The vision appeared in my mind, but vanished fast. The stakes were grabbed by few men in black and, one by one, put down on the ground. Now they were lying on the empty area before us, together with ropes, ladders and wooden buckets with tools inside.

I looked around at the people in crowd. Most of them were standing now without speaking, with a special kind of anticipation, some were laughing or tittering – rather quietly. The commanding soldier began to announce in a loud and harsh voice the sentence of law… Silence fell…. in the blue sky carrion birds were gliding, small black shapes very high above us …
‘All you citizens, freedmen and slaves here present, who are here to witness the execution of these three criminals, Jessica Adonia, slave of Assypius, found guilty for theft, Eshbaal, slave of Valerius Severus, also found guilty of theft and Nadgab, slave of Pretorius, found guilty of rape …
… All three will be crucified as sentenced. They will hang till death takes them. After, the bodies of the both the thieves will be burnt within few days. The body of rapist remains on the cross for a month after death, as next of examples and evidences to justice for all coming to our city’.
‘Guards begin the executions!’ … he ordered, and more silently to the guards, ‘The girl first, then the lad, both of them on the cornu stipes. That oaf of a tanner - do him last!’’

8.jpg

(it will be continued)

I will try to continue tomorrow (max 10 pictures in the story - rules) - I hope I did'n make mistakes including this all here.

And please don't use pictures made by me in your work without contact with me.
I have permission of Jucundus and PhilX for using his work in my manips. If somewhere is overuse with some material I used - I am sorry for it.

I will continue today – but it would be best (in my opinion) to read the whole story at once. This text is one whole and breaking it into parts is not a good idea for the reader. In my opinion the feeling of the narrator's emotions is then lost.

Although it was not easy find or create right pictures for me, I had my “idea-fix” - so illustrate the story to show most important moments (for better feeling them).

And this is why I have so much illustration for so short text. There are thirteen of them remaining - most of them black and white (last two in colors).

It would be ideal if Staff Members would allow me to make this exception - then I would present the rest of the story as one, this evening. This would be beneficial for possible reception of this text. Otherwise I will split it into the remaining two parts.

Please for reply (until this evening)

Last edited:
It would be ideal if Staff Members would allow me to make this exception - then I would present the rest of the story as one, this evening. This would be beneficial for possible reception of this text. Otherwise I will split it into the remaining two parts.

I think it’s common for writers to see their work as a whole and to be anxious to present it to readers as such. But I, and many other writers here on CruxForums, have found that serializing our work into easily digestible daily postings is a highly effective strategy, for both shorter and longer stories. As many CF members have only limited daily time on the site, serializing a story into daily segments actually seems to increase both readership and comments. And a daily episode usually does not suffer any continuity issues.

Since CF is also currently engaged in trying to control site costs by limiting the daily number of pics posted on a thread (10 for illustrated stories like yours), there is a practical side to this issue as well.

I think it’s best to finish your story in two segments.

(continuing)

‘Guards begin the executions!’ … he ordered, and more silently to the guards, ‘The girl first, then the lad, both of them on the cornu stipes. That oaf of a tanner - do him last!’’

Oh, yes - these local courts somewhere in far provinces, with their power to decide on life and death of the simple inhabitants… Everybody knows how they are working… I started to feel the heat of the day, I should go to the city …

Now everything started …
… Two men in black came up to the women and grasped the ends of the beam on her shoulders. Everyone watched expectantly … in silence around us …
The girl tensed, fully, her a face a mask of terror, deep panic in her eyes … for a long time I will remember this utter horror written on her face! …
One of men untied thin string and took from her hips the wide crime-board, exposing now the women full nakedness. She involuntarily lifted one knee, as if wanting to hide the black triangle of her pubic hair, one of her breasts swayed, maybe struck by edge of the board; it was the only movement in that scene …., as if time stopped for her – for the poor, ordinary girl.

9.jpg

It then took place rapidly… the two man dragged her very fast to the beam on ground and placed her backwards on it. Her first shriek rang out as her bloodied back felt the hard timber of beam, and then, lying on it I heard interrupted squeals of terror when with few blows of hammer the two men secured skillfully the beam with her arms to the long pole lying on the ground. Three others standing in front of her were this moment blocking my view, so the desperately kicking legs was all I could see. The whole crowd around was still silent with their faces directed towards this one point… And the sudden blows of the hammer - ONE! Two! Three! Her legs and hips convulsed savagely together with the loud hammering - paralyzing and an agonized, her high women’s screams filled the air!
It continued after the blows of hammer stopped… so high and intense, and now only her feet rubbing against the stony ground…

There was no break - now the men were raising the cross with the nude body on it. The cross was high and they used ladders, raising it up fast. As the cross quickly rose into the air, I noticed the girl legs desperately embracing the post, trying to prevent her body sliding down… The pole suddenly sunk down into the hole in the ground and was secured with wooden wedges. Was protruded up high now with her hanging from it; protruded now with something as a strange creature, not human, above us… creature which was constantly shrieking...
And just with enormous effort – half-sitting on its end, she tried to avoid the terrible peg jutting up between her legs, which was to enter her somewhere... her feet embracing the pole, legs tensed in biggest effort… tensing the whole body…
And from my point I could now see clearly how severely was whipped all her back, the thighs, the round feminine buttocks, which were now rubbing against the rough timber behind her, tearing those all wounds of whip.

I looked at the people - all were watching in silence, with excitement. I looked at the terrified faces of the two other criminals - they also watched in horror what was happening… both with dumb open mouths and dopey look …

All this that I tell and what happened just after, lasted in real a short time – I looked on with fascination, as well as with shock and fright … and ashamed. At the nakedness of the women I was witnessing I felt my cheeks blushing. But first at all it was shock! – the numb shock was the biggest feeling that hit me there.

It was only while, and now the two guards grasped the legs of the hanging feminine body, pulling them wide apart – the body started to writhe desperately… and then without legs grasping the beam, it slips down to hang from outstretched arms, screaming as the curved peg from pole was now driven fully somewhere inside this body. Then the men bent her knees, parting thighs wide, two other men then nail the feet flat against the post… Hammering and again terrible, loud screaming … The women is yelling with animal-like sounds, loudly, really very loudly, horrible!... in the silence of the watching crowd… - this high high-pitched howling continued even after the hammering of the nails had stopped… and it was it ready... it was done with that criminal-women…
Then they stood under her, looking up at their work as if with pride, while one on a ladder was fixing the crime board above her head…

10.JPG

I squeezed between people to my left, to have a better view. By now she was hanging limply, with head lowered and her matted black hair hanging down, but kept with the strings what left the face uncovered. Small trickles of blood were flowing down her body from nailed wrist, down the toes and pole from feet… Trickle of urine was flowing slowly down her thigh… dirty and bloodied feminine body was hanging now numb above our heads like some inert piece of meat … terrible sight! … no one should witness executions …

Some of people started to whisper to each other, little by little more and louder, and after a moment the silent mood of stunned horror in the watching crowd burst like soap bubble. It got noisy, people in the crowd began to laugh, commenting and cheering at the sight of the first executed criminal. After fixing the board, a man climbing down the ladder slapped her breast, which bounced and wobbled, evoking more laughter and comments from the crowd.
”good for her…, little thieving slut ..., cunt on a cross!...
"go ahead! give us the next one…, now the rapist! …let him start to croak…” - their whistles, swearing and shouts were ringing out around me.

The crowd thickened – in fact a lot of people had gathered for the spectacle. After the first of those sentenced was already on the cross, the mood of the most onlookers had changed. It had got much louder; an atmosphere of hatred and contempt for the sentenced became more dominant.

The soldier on horse gave a command and two black clothed men approached the other two criminals. Because I still stood close to them I had a good view of what happened next. Almost physically I felt the fear of both men, the hopeless sense of the coming torture and death. Looking at them I tried to keep up at least an appearance of indifference – their fate should mean nothing to me and as common criminals they probably deserved it. The mood of the crowd however affected me, although their cruel comments and laughter antagonized me.

11.jpg

‘Now the rapist!’ – rang out the officer’s order. Two black clothed men approached. The skinny lad was utterly terrified. They seized the beam on his shoulders. His eyes bulged in fear with tears, I heard him silently pleading for mercy, claiming tearfully that he didn’t do anything wrong… I noticed drops of urine flowing from under the crime board… Sad and contemptible view...

For short while he tried to struggle ineffectively, when the two men started to drag him to next of the long stipes lying on ground. One of guards dropped his end of the beam and as young rapist tumbled he cut the string on his hips, took away the crime board, then lifted end of the beam up again. Both hauled the wretch back onto his feet and before all the gathered people he stood completely naked, with exposed genitals ! Terrible, mean, shaming view which should be prohibited! … he clenched together his thighs, as if he wanted to hide this disgust from people’s eyes. But laughter and rude comments burst loudly out, the few young girls standing not afar to me giggled with hands over their faces. Incomprehensible savagery! …

The two guards didn’t take him straight to stipe – with arms roped to the beam, they dragged him before of the crowd. In this nudity! There they hauled the lad to his knee, directly in front of all the people. This made fun for them, there came loud insults and laughter. I see his bloody back and bottom after whipping, just like of the girl who was now on her cross, contrary in relation to the few injuries in the front …

12.jpg

After this “presentation”, he was dragged back and thrown onto the long beam lying on the ground. The criminal started to cry out as he was thrown on the beam, putting up his back, trying to avoid the roughness of the wood. He was pulled up so that the hooked peg fixed to the beam was situated now between his legs. And he lay now on the beam, inertly, with his knees drawn up and clasped together nervously.

I looked, nothing blocked my view. The lad was now silent and threw terrified glances at men gathered above him. Sound of heavy blows of hammer with his body in vibrations together with wood, and the short beam from his shoulders was now fixed securely to the long stipes – it was now a cross. The men worked with silence and indifference. After securing it they then fixed the crime-board to the top of long stipes.

I was close looking at - with the sound of each blow of hammering the beam and then crime-board, I saw as the lad was falling into a clearly visible, growing panic. He gasped quickly, his legs begun to scrabble and move up and down digging in the stony ground and the whole his body started to shiver as if cold. The two of the men with the hammers took the big nails from bucket, calmly they bent over him, two others were grasping his hands in correct positions. The legs of the lad stopped to move, trembling only nervously; I saw with amazement his penis starting to stiffen in this shock and panic… and then the blows of hammers! … I saw so clearly the nails going through wrists, and deep into the timber, little fountains of blood … the nude body on the ground started to arch up like a bow, the bloodied back high above the long beam, and this howling!, increasing… loudly!, louder than voices and laughter around me, which for this moment also faded, as if everyone from crowd wanted to hear this cry. The hammering stopped; his wrists were fully nailed to the timber - but his howling as if of butchered animal continued …small fountain of urine spraying up from his half-stiffened penis… terrible! terrible sight! ..
And the body slumped down …he was lying limp, gasping deeply, staring into the sky above with wide open eyes… smell of sweat and urine flowed down between legs, …men standing over him were looking at with amusement and contempt written on their faces, another of them removed the ropes from the short beam.

13.jpg

Then two of men grasped ankles of the criminal and spreading his legs, pulled whole body violently along the beam so that the protruding hook struck against his scrotum… he shrieked loudly… they raised him up and again downward so that the end of the hook entered his anus… The young rapist moaned, they pulled him further down, …he writhed his hips and torso like a snake as the hook went deeper… All looked at it, the guards and some people around me were also, somebody chanted – ‘Deeper! deeper in the ass…’, the girls next to me were giggling, covering their flushed with shame faces with hands and pretending not to look… At that moment the already executed women started to moan louder and louder from on high, she was regaining consciousness, her body on cross began to flex and move…
This was a real horror… I considered escaping, but I didn’t, I stayed and looked on with further fascination. So near, all the details so clearly visible… the horror continued…

Now they quickly raised the cross with him up - …up into the air, then upright, and violently it fell into the hole in the ground.

The body jerked from the impact and the hooked peg was driven fully into the lad’s anus. He hung now with fully outstretched arms, again and again wailing in pain, his torso arching forwards, his hanging down long legs wagged limply. He was up high now, above the heads of everyone, just like the girl next to him, even a head higher… in plain view of everybody watching..

As previously the guards worked quickly, again two of them grabbed his ankles and bent the legs, parting his knees and thighs wide, as if intentionally exposing his genitals. They twisted his feet setting them nearly one on another, and two other guards, with a few strong blows nailed them flat against the vertical beam. Blood started to flow from under the wide heads of two nails going through the feet bones … The guards stepped away from the cross watching at the result of their work… the second criminal was now executed… He did not lose consciousness, for very short moment he looked at people in silence, with visible shock and surprise on the face but then immediately the expression of pain deformed his face and his howling louder than all before was filling the air...

14.jpg

What horror, what shock! … I see already crucified young man… the last blows of the hammers rang out… face contorted in agony, the open, screaming mouth with the goggling eyes, this strange facial expression under knotted string around the head … I watched dumbstruck with terror, the young women next to me looked as if spellbound, all in the crowd gazing!
Yes, in this moment my eyes and eyes of all gathered here were fixed on the just executed … nude male body trembled on top of the cross, so high, .. pale and skinny body, dirty, bloody, … terrible, terrible view … I see his trembling legs straighten, the lad was twisting desperately from side to side in his agony, and he roses up, the curved hook slips out of him… he froze, tensed, from his feet to head arched like a bow, I see as - because of all pain and shock I think - his penis stiffened fully, jutting out up in erection … on his high he started to howl in pain like an animal rather than a human - loudly, like a goat or a donkey … all were watching… and after short time of silence all the screaming insults from the crowd returned in mixing noise of voices…, I saw he fell down, onto the vicious hook striking him between thighs… his hips were writhing as he re-impaled himself on hook, inserting its end in his anus, …maybe desperately hoping to find this way some support for his body…

This entire disgusting spectacle acted in so blatantly visualized way as on the stage… so close the feminine, trembling body of young thief, next to him, on her cross. He also hung now limply, only trembling on his outstretched arms and with arched back, legs, thighs widely parted displaying him for all to see, with continuous quiet groans of pain coming from his gaping, gasping mouth, mixing with the moans of the women executed next to him… his eyes looked first into sky, then straight into the faces of the people in the crowd below him …
One of guards took the ladder and leant it against the young rapist’s cross. Climbing up, he grabbed still enlarged penis of the crucified by its base and waved it from side to side as if in a final gesture of farewell. The joke was appreciated by all and raised wave of laughter among most of the onlookers…

I watched this show and started to become indifferent to its abomination. The sun began to heat up the day more and more, unpleasant stench of burning and old rubbish came from somewhere, irritating flies hanged around me. I could see the guards – without hurry they were coming up now to the last of the convicted criminals, which was standing there completely numb, with his head down, with closed eyes. I looked at him with a bit of sympathy or admiration for self-control. Now was his turn. The guards surrounded him and one of them suddenly pushed him hard. He staggered, falling heavy to the ground. Two men from squad seized the ends of the beam, and with a visible effort pulled him back on his feet. He was a big man, with a strong body, but he didn’t have the strength to fight back, he was completely passive. Then the guards pull him towards the last long beam lying on the ground. As if a background accompaniment for this last walk, new cries and groans were coming from the two already hanging above.

The guards holding the beam turn the thief to face the crowd and third man removes from his hips the board with inscription. Again mean laughter, disgusting giggles and comments from the watching crowd.
What a wretched sight - that adult and serious-looking man now completely naked standing before the staring people. Up to then he had kept something of an appearance of dignity and seriousness appropriate to his age … now it was suddenly disappearing.

15.jpg

I saw the guard who had removed his crime-board strike him with his fist between the legs – once and again, and then in the face. The sentenced man bent double in pain and was immediately turned over and backwards till he was lying on the cross’s stipe, he pulled up his knees towards his chest as his flayed, bloody back made contact with the rough-hewn timber. As before, the guards then quickly attached the crossbeam his arms were tied to the heavy upright beam.
One of the guards drove a short wooden stake into the main beam between the legs of his body, shaking a little with every blow.
I saw them loosening the bonds holding his arms and move them to the right places each side then re-tighten the tethers – probably the guards were afraid that he would wrench his arms free from their grasp … then two more approached holding the nails and drove them in …
…and screams of pain! …first time I heard his voice… The large, powerful body of the man tightened and raised up, and for a while his torso was bent in an arc above the beam. It slumps down… his head hanging down the side of the beam, resting against the ground … has he fainted? …no, groans, and broken words came from his mouth in a low and quiet voice.

16.jpg

And again the cross moved up, not as rapidly as with two before, goes to the vertical, high, higher, with help of ladders. With cry of pain the offender’s body slid down the beam, abruptly stopping as it hit the horizontal peg between his thighs. And almost at once the whole cross fell down with a jarring crash as the beam entered the hole in ground. His whole the body shook, swung forward, and then hung limply …only his legs moved from side to side …again, what a terrible sight! …
Now the mature, virile, and strong man’s body exposed so publicly ... so high, right next to the two others, so young - both seemed immature in comparison to him…

He was now breathing fast, panting, he was aware of the situation, his temporary fainting now over, he was looking down at the guards who were now grabbing his legs - four strong men. They bent his knees parting them as widely as they could, no longer could he pull himself up by his feet …he screamed in pain as he hung from his wrists, a deep male voice. The guards continued to pull his legs apart taking his feet almost behind the upright post…, I heard people around me laughing at the obscene sight, I could see utmost terror in his eyes when he looked at me for a brief moment… Two other guards approached, he shook his head, knowing what was to come, writhing he desperately tried to pull his legs from the shaming and agonising contortion the guards were subjecting him to … No… Nooo ! …both at the same time they drove the two big nails into his ankles, nailing them almost at the back of the post … Screaming!! …his face twisted in agony of pain, loud howling … fading …
The guards let go of his legs… his big body slumped, hanging limply, trembling and shaking whole, his arms and legs spread disgustingly wide… like an insect on transfixed on a pin …

17.jpg

The last of criminals was now crucified … I looked up at the him in shock, …his complete exposure, his head wrapped with knotted hide-twine, the expression of torment on his face…

(it will be continued)

Last edited by a moderator:
(continuing)

The last of criminals was now crucified … I looked up at the him in shock, …his complete exposure, his head wrapped with knotted hide-twine, the expression of torment on his face…

Standing underneath the guards said something among them and laughed again, again they looked at each of executed admiring their work. The judgement was made …

Yes, it was done, the three criminals, who moments before were standing in front of the gathered crowd, although in extreme fear of awaiting, but just like people - now were hanging, crucified…
And their crosses were high and the sight of them seemed to dominate the whole area. Only on one side, the city walls were more than that in their size…

18.jpg

19.jpg

For me it was a monstrous sight, but despite it I still let myself gaze over the three crucified victims in all their bloodied disgrace. Some unworthy curiosity in me compelled me to look …
I also saw that the guards gathered their equipment together; some people were starting to leave, but most continued to stay and watch. Some of them approached the protruding posts to get a better view, surrounding them… pointing with their fingers. Also the laughter continued, the comments, the nervous giggles, the best after all had only just begun… What an atrocity! - how terribly punished were those poor wretches, how can something like that be done to human, just to ordinary slaves?!

… I saw some people holding long reed canes from its dried cluster somewhere aside, and then poking with it the hanging bodies, some youngsters started to throw small pebbles… ‘Don’t hurt the executed’ - aloud voice of commanding man, two guarding men with cudgels stood not far from the crosses, accurately watching what people did.

… the time passed and I looked on ... my gaze still drawn to studying the struggling victims. I studied their faces, and their bodies. I contemplated that it could not be possible to make them more bare and vulnerable, more publicly on the show, more visible in their dying agonies! Their suffering and agony was spectacularly exhibited there in front of everyone present.
Yes, as on stage … On show to those who wanted to watch, and also all those merely passing that place… It was obvious, that their agony would be a long drawn-out affair, that their deaths in front of everyone would be slow and horrible…

I watched the misery of the three common criminals – the serving-wench and the two men, or rather a skinny, lean lad and a man, I watched as they stood in front of the crowd beforehand, waiting for what would be done to them – and now I watched as they hung up high above me … in their peculiar poses, before all the people, before sky, before earth …

I only can repeat, the sight was really shocking. They were close each other, blood was flowing down from their backs, pierced feet and wrists, it ran down theirs arms, dripping to the ground and running down the stipe beam to the ground. And this peculiar combination of the three naked bodies, side by side, on public view for comparison in their shame and suffering. Dirty and bloodied, differing in their ages, but it seemed unimportant – the most important thing was the obscenity of the contrast – two nude men and a naked woman, two young and one old, two slim and weak, and one stocky and strong, one more pale in the middle, two more tanned on sides, three so vulgar hairy between their thighs! – as male and female of ordinary, common people are, … all three next to each other … with “crowns” of disgrace on heads …
On their crosses they became like animals in human form… with no right to any compassion and respect from humanity… or maybe worse, even animals received more respect than those three wretches!

I saw that they have a sense of reality; I saw continuous shock and awe reflected on their faces and in their eyes, the panic caused with the pain and knowing where they were and what was happening to them.
The eyes of the stronger man, eyes of thin lad, of the young woman… and their faces – so distorted in suffering, further dehumanised with the circlet of knotted cord around their heads, causing them added pain… I saw executions in my life, but never looked in eyes of executed – alive and dead at the same time…

This moment the shock and the inflowing adrenaline gave them strength - all three of them were again howling in pain, loud and together, …at the same time moving in spasmodic movements, as if they wanted to pull out the nails holding them. Because of the pain, or for some other reason, both the men’s penises had stiffened in full erection – it was for all to see …

Especially sad was to look at the older man – he could not close his thighs and they were constantly parted wide, humiliating him to the maximum. The younger beside him was able to move his thighs and at least for short moments manage as if to cover himself partially from the view of everyone watching from below…but this was nothing compared to the sight and extreme humiliation as he was moving up and down, sliding into his rectum the horn protruding from cross. His torment was terrible and the disgrace exceeded anything a man could imagine encountering! Added to this, his fully erected penis seemed to be bigger in comparison to his slim figure. Also because of the crime he committed, he was evoking the most laughter and insults from the crowd. They wished to see his shame and his torment.

The woman placed next to complemented his horrendous “performance” in a similar obscene manner. This also was arousing applause and comments from onlookers…
Like him, she repeatedly impaled her body on the hooked peg as she struggled up and down; it was as if she was being raped by the cross itself! Her jutting, pert breasts were swaying and bouncing with her desperate moves. Her parted vagina was clearly on view to all between her spread legs, despite she still tried to clench them in despair…
She screamed and moaned, loudly, every time she raised herself up off the monstrous horn - ‘penis’ of her cross… you could see it, as pulled out of her, wet with mucus and traces of blood, was showing to all its length and thickness… and then again it went back into her, with the smacking of lips as she slid down again… shaking her head she screamed in pain, her eyes bulging as she tried to accommodate the dildo! …the high female voice ringed around! ...
Oh… by the Gods! …the poor slave girl was just an ordinary thief, and was being tortured in the same manner as the serious criminal – as the rapist next to her; as if she was a similar offender… by the Gods!... the women was dying, being treated exactly the same as the both men!! …

Driven by my lowest instincts I watched it. The worst thing was that the sight of her aroused me. But it was cold comfort to realize that I was not the only one so affected. I noticed even some in amongst the crowd, who without any shame masturbated themselves with hands under their clothes… And what was especially amazing for me - a completely lack of decency as well in many of the women gathered there! …at staid and even seriously looking too!
They laughed loudly and shamelessly commented on the two men hanging in front of them – equally the older one and the younger, while – I think - the both were aware of their disgusting and intimate comments…

The poor wretches! …trapped in a cage of their own suffering, did they really see anything anymore? …were able to understand anything else beyond their pain? ...
Did they notice all those watching them and jeering at them? Did they recognize friends or acquaintances among the crowd, who now were mocking them?
Did they understand who they are and how their life is now summed up!? …
I think - yes…

The time went by with me among others still looking at. I noticed, that the executed, despite their visible suffering, for short moments managed to look at each other, as if comparing themselves in their torment, and searching for mutual, spiritual consolation… The woman watched the two men, crucified in row and acute-angled to her. They occasionally threw glances at each other, but first of all watched the woman.
Maybe it was the sight of her that the two men were physically excited? I could understand it for the younger. They was almost in the same age, and for that lad the sight of her, so close and so shamelessly stretched in full nudity could be aroused despite of horrible situation he was. Especially that she was not ugly but rather attractive female, what was clear visible even now … he was not ugly too, even handsome … they could be nice pair … could marry .. have children …
Maybe with older man it worked too? Did the girl seem to understand that? …

Someone accosted me again – the same man who did earlier, now he was together with another man holding the wine-skin in his hand …
- ‘I see, you are shocked, traveler?’ he said, ‘… but what is so special here? … they nailed these criminals to crosses and they are hanging on them now shaking and screaming with pain - as always… Few hours or days and it will be all over …, maybe that older dick with support between his legs will moan for longer, so they will break his legs and he just dies!’
- ‘The three fully deserved it’ said the second one, ‘And after all, not very seldom we have such a spectacle here’ – he continued, ‘…well, maybe not always the same as today… three highest stakes at once …ha, ha … maybe a pity with that young slut – it would be fun to take her into bed … wouldn’t it?’
- ‘But the law is the law, no exceptions…’ – the older man continued – ‘This is a warning for all offenders …Whether you are old or young, whether you have a prick or a pussy, the law is the law…’
- ‘And with that pervert in the middle it is well thought out…’ – said his companion – ‘he dies fucked in view of us all… with his jutting out dick… ha, ha …well they come up!’

I pulled away from them, walking around to get back on the road to the city. I had already enough….

High in the sky circled vultures, as if waiting for the remains … close around me were the other stakes sticking up, all with traces of nails and blackened blood... Some pieces of old, torn rags, rests of broken human bones, even skulls, were scattered under stipes, between stones, over all this stony area. Some trash, an old broken ladder, pieces of old wood, - things fell into my eyes…
I went down to the road to my cart. Behind the crosses I saw a trench dug in the rocky ground, with soot-blackened edges and burned remains at the bottom. Blackened skulls, broken and burnt bones… - this was where they burned the corpses of criminals. And not only, burnt rubbish, bones of some animals. Horrible stench of burning and swarms of flies… The place where soon will be strewn the bones of the three...

20.jpg

Really awful and disgraceful place! Even walking here was disgrace for man! I tarnished my reputation treading here, led by my unmanly curiosity… I felt really ashamed …

The sun was already high… that day was very hot…

I walked without looking away. On the road I still passed people, who rushed to see what I have left. Toward the city walked woman pulling a crying child, forbidding look in the direction of that terrible place…

21.jpg

Yes … led by my casual curiosity, I had watched the public execution.
Beside the road leading me to the city of Judea … somewhere in far provinces of Rome…

The End

(with the possibility of continuation)

It is the history – thank very much for your likes and appreciating.
I know there are weak points here and too many inconsistencies between pictures and text. I have no skills in creating pictures myself and that’s why I did effort for it looking for at least partly suitable works of artist from this forum, to rearrange them according to my vision. I am especially grateful in this regard to PhilX which art was for me always very fascinating and inspiriting. And also to Jucundus – his Latina crux girl was an ideal for my fantasies. And thank you Phlebas ! for review and grammar correction.
This text is from past, almost from my beginning here, it is part of first story very important in some way for me – I wouldn't write it like that now – it is probably it's too vulgar, too obscene, too … I’m sorry for it. And yes, it's part of a larger novel that I didn't write, but cooperated in writing long ago.
I can show here this tale –… If you are interested … but unfortunately there will be only few pictures

(If someone would like to - they can write short additions to this text - e.g. describing what they saw, what they felt, how they reacted - taking on the role of a viewer of this spectacle - as one of the people who were there - maybe one of the inhabitants of the city, maybe a soldier, etc. .
But please do not describe what happened previously, and do not assume special additional things that are not included in this text and do not fit it. (please do not add additional terrible tortures to the convicts, such as piercing, using fire, cutting their bodies, etc. - in my story are only "standard" things, even when it comes to carrion birds, if it will be rather after the death of the convicts). In this what happens to my heroes I am close to visions presented eg. in well known stories of Jeddak – eg. about his/our Sabina from The Serpent’s Eye …)

I'm so glad you have put this up here finally, I know it is a labour of love and a work long in development. I see it as a taste, as a glimpse of one aspect of a wider, deeper vision, hopefully we will see some other perspectives over time.

…he writhed his hips and torso like a snake as the hook went deeper… All looked at it, the guards and some people around me were also, somebody chanted – ‘Deeper! deeper in the ass…’, the girls next to me were giggling, covering their flushed with shame faces with hands and pretending not to look… At that moment the already executed women started to moan louder and louder from on high, she was regaining consciousness, her body on cross began to flex and move…
This was a real horror… I considered escaping, but I didn’t, I stayed and looked on with further fascination. So near, all the details so clearly visible… the horror continued…

His humiliating agony makes the young women giggle, shielding their faces in mock horror as they drink in his tortured maleness. The crucified woman flexes, attracting a different gaze, and all the while our traveller, the narrator, is fixed in place, bewitched by the scene in front of him, so terrible and yet so . . . . . he is trapped, almost like the young man, his gaze goes from one victim to the other with horrified fascination.

The crowd loves this punishment, this public terror, 3 condemned people reduced to meat, to howling animals, all dignity stripped away. I wonder how many in the crowd imagine someone close to them hanging up there instead, perhaps a loved one, or even for a moment with their eyes closed imagine themselves so exposed and tortured as these 3 unfortunates?

Thank you Phlebas for your comment to this history.
Thank you all again for all likes and even "loves".
I will try to present here next written parts of the whole tale (I hope it will be interesting for you), but it need some time - duties of everyday life give no much time for such work. And I should rethink the ready parts if they are not too drastic and obscene as that presented above (or is it ok?)

View attachment 1392840
View attachment 1392841

It was still morning but the coming heat of today started to be noticeable. After two hours traveling I approached city, where my meeting was to be.

It was my first time when I traveled through terrain governed by Rome and my destination was this provincial place, where I would visit a branch of my father’s company. Located in a barren, hilly space, burned by the sunny heat - rather uncomfortable although nor small, .. Judea …
I almost reached my destination, but decided to stop and join the excited group of people, who, as I saw, were waiting for execution of some criminal.
This place was already near the walls and gate of the city. Uneven wooden stakes of different lengths were protruding from dried and stony ground on both sides of road. The stakes for making crosses from them - these roman gallows. Carrion birds gliding high above showed it clearly from afar. No plants, only small clumps of dried arundo reeds somewhere further on side. Ugly place …

I had seen such places next to other cities here, as well as the horrible sight of rotting corpses remaining on crosses, what concentrated the mind of the terrible results of crime. Because of this, probably, the local roads are safe. Oh, really nothing what a self-respected man should watch.

And now, walking this dusty road I saw a dozen or so people, who were standing on a little stone bank, from which three high poles were sticking out into the sky above their heads. Another noisy group was already approaching here from the city gate and, like me, some people from the road decided to go over to the embankment, leaving here his carts.

View attachment 1392842

I’m not eager to witness punishments, but this time I decided to, maybe intrigued by the view of places seen before. I mixed with the mob and squeezing between the people and managed take my place in the front row. Some of the guards didn’t allow people to get any closer, and I, took place a little on side but with good view of place before me.
I saw there a few black-clothed people from their execution squad and soldier on horseback commanding them, but the sentenced criminals were there as well, and yes, the view of them was of course the first thing that attracted my eyes.

I tried looked at them indifferently, although it was not easy for me. It wasn’t the first time I saw executions, and I know, it is utterly sad to look at people who await their fate, knowing that very soon somebody will kill them – it is sad even if they are completely unknown and indifferent to you…

The criminals were three. I had them slightly on my right side and I saw them well, being close to them. They were standing in a row, one next to the other, in front of all the gathered people. Two men and a woman - very common people, with heavy beams on their shoulders, hunched, gazing at the ground. What at once threw in the eye, they had no clothes on and their nakedness was covered with wide wooden boards on their hips, with big description of their crimes and names. Two thieves and a rapist, I read.

View attachment 1392843

View attachment 1392844

One of the two men was older, he was large and seemed to be strong, the next to him was younger and lean, the woman was not old as well. Yes, a couple of the criminals were young people, and the view of the exposed woman’s breasts was at ones attracting my eyes. But for sure it was not sexually exciting – the three criminals aroused first of all my dislike. Although as I looked at them a while – yes, I started to feel something like compassion - maybe, because the woman was sobbing piteously. As she was standing before us with this tears flowing down her cheeks, with the beam, which seemed too heavy for her - she looked more like a poor innocent girl, who desperately wanted everybody to excuse her for what she had done wrong, praying desperately for mercy all those before her… and the view of her blossomed breasts shivering now in fear, made that criminal-women even more helpless and pitiful than she probably was …

All the three were in a very bad condition. They had received a severe whipping, even the women! With visible bloody marks on their bodies, they were dirty, sweating. What something unknown for me - this miserable sight of them was strengthened by knotted hide-twine wrapped tightly in coils round their heads. It made them look even more contemptible … or rather less human.

These wretches were obviously terrified - especially the woman but also the younger of the men. His legs were visibly shaking with fear, with his head bowed down; he didn’t look at the people, only from time to time he threw short glances at the older man and the woman next to him. The big beam on his arms seemed also to be too heavy for him. The girl and the thin lad, like miserable creatures, begging for mercy the all gathered here people. It really was sad to look at it …
Only the oldest of the three sentenced seemed to keep calm, although it was clear to me, that he was very distressed. He looked ahead with a blind gaze, breathing with difficulty under the weight of the beam on his bloody shoulders. He was nearest me, I saw, I smelled his sweat, dyed red with blood, trickled slowly down his big, filthy body. Poor wretches, what must they think now … or maybe they are too dazed for any thoughts … Had they fully deserved this treatment? Oh, my naive compassion… this is not country of me or customs which rule in my… and big Rome with his principles is nothing what I should consider being here…

There was no time to look at them anymore - all this in my few short glances. An older man next to me seized my arm – ‘I know that young whore!’ – said he, with excitement in his voice, - ‘she worked in an inn … that of Assypius … and now to die so young … but what tits she has!, I never imagined as I saw her back there at the inn …’ The man was importunate, wanting to share with me his excitement, - … I have seen somewhere that pervert too … that rapist …, - continued he, pointing with his finger at the criminal in the middle – ‘… they should rape that whore here and now before they hang him up there, to be made fun of for us ! ... and look at the thief on the left … he looks exactly like a thief – they should have caught and sentenced him long ago! …’. I was not sure, if he was telling me all that seriously, or was he just sneering at them. I wrenched my arm, trying to stand back from him.

View attachment 1392846

At that moment the commanding soldier on a horse rode before crowd, forcing us to move back. Before us was now the empty area with three long stakes of old, dried wood, protruding menacingly over us up into the sky. Two of posts had in the middle black hooks in the shape of cow's horns with blunted ends. They looked dangerous, sticking out from the wood. Penises … erect penises – such association appeared in my mind. That moment I imagined these gallows of Rome justice, which I had seen earlier – long beam with fixed to it the shorter ones – like a trunk with arms … and now as trunk with penis in vicious erection. Like living being ready to copulate given to him victims, to drink their blood and sweat, and take their lives with a ghastly creaking of wood. Giving them terrible agony and a final cruel pleasure …

View attachment 1392847

The vision appeared in my mind, but vanished fast. The stakes were grabbed by few men in black and, one by one, put down on the ground. Now they were lying on the empty area before us, together with ropes, ladders and wooden buckets with tools inside.

I looked around at the people in crowd. Most of them were standing now without speaking, with a special kind of anticipation, some were laughing or tittering – rather quietly. The commanding soldier began to announce in a loud and harsh voice the sentence of law… Silence fell…. in the blue sky carrion birds were gliding, small black shapes very high above us …
‘All you citizens, freedmen and slaves here present, who are here to witness the execution of these three criminals, Jessica Adonia, slave of Assypius, found guilty for theft, Eshbaal, slave of Valerius Severus, also found guilty of theft and Nadgab, slave of Pretorius, found guilty of rape …
… All three will be crucified as sentenced. They will hang till death takes them. After, the bodies of the both the thieves will be burnt within few days. The body of rapist remains on the cross for a month after death, as next of examples and evidences to justice for all coming to our city’.

View attachment 1392848

(it will be continued)
I just read first chapter ,Looking forward to the next chapter

Back
Top Bottom