New Slave Jade

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello All,

I've recently been toying with images of a very attractive model named Jade. She is extremely submissive and at the time her videos and photo sets were taken, she had one lucky Master. Jade's excellent work is branded under the umbrella, pay site "Becky's Dungeon". This scene is from a 41 minute compilation video entitled "hstuff6", where she has had her nipples nailed to a board (possibly detailing her crime and which will be torn off to be nailed above her contorted body following her crucifixion). This excellent video covers some of Jade's submissive work with her Master. I've also included a promo scene montage supplied by Beckys web site from the video "hstuff6" or "hardstuff6".

The site has many excellent models to greater of lesser degrees of servility. E.g. One model "Melissa" has meat hooks driven through her breasts after having a spiked cupped bra fastened onto her magnificent breasts. Alas, this torment was only recorded in a photo set; a video of the willing slave pleasing her Master would have been memorable.

I'm currently working in Photoshop Elements to see see if I can manipulate Jade into a 'patibulum' carrying scenario but am having troubles around the shoulders / out stretched arms area. Hopefully it can be managed. Warm regards, Ranger 1.

Attachments

• Slave Jade ex vid hst6.jpg
    Slave Jade ex vid hst6.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 559
  • hardstuff6.jpg
    hardstuff6.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 556
go ahead

Back
Top Bottom