News From Margot

Go to CruxDreams.com
My anticipation is piqued, Margot! These are gorgeous pictures. With all the attention I was paying to Simonne/Yahel, seeing Dani/Judith on her cross is a delightful shock to the system!

I was going to buy a coffee today, but I've decided to stay home from Starbucks and give the money to the project! Will anyone else join me? Remember that I will match your contributions.
......and I will match IC:s total contribution, including his matches of whatever contribution you supporters make......so open your wallets, go to IGG campaign site! :) Let's give our heroines exclusive crosses! :)

@xso @Iconoclast You guys are awesome! I wish I could do the same like I could when I spent $1000+ on Justine! I hope you guys get something special from the team for all your support!

The Christmas card I got from Amy from a long while ago was something special and I will keep it as a memento from a great group of people who make great films. I really like how much the company really appreciates it's supporters!

An UPDATE!
For those who did not notice

We passed the 7,000 mark today!

IndiekGoGo20221107174810-1024x388.png

Onwards to 10,000!

And Jac did some great work with Mila for the Dialogues On The Cross little video.

SeditiosaCrossDialogues01ScreenShot20221107160710-1024x573.png

I'll have more news tomorrow and who knows, maybe some people will be inspired and contribute some more!​

Thank you so much for the updates, definitely an amazing project and a lot of excitement obviously. I was wondering if there would be any conversation where Yahel shows forgiveness or ask her mother to forgive those who tortured her. Thanks and whish you luck on this fabulous film.

We trust in Margots artistic touch! Ps, dont forget the igg campaign. More funds = easier for M and team to make great art!
I also trust in their artistic decisions!! And don't worry, I have contributed. I hope to give a little more in a few weeks.

Last edited:
I already bought a pre-buy for the download of Seditiosa. Any other money I have to support the movie will be from purchasing your films. I hope Double Cross and other movies get released soon. I have some money to spend on a movie or 2 and a sale would be nice for the holidys for your already released movies.

I already bought a pre-buy for the download of Seditiosa. Any other money I have to support the movie will be from purchasing your films. I hope Double Cross and other movies get released soon. I have some money to spend on a movie or 2 and a sale would be nice for the holidys for your already released movies.
That's the spirit! :)

Yes , and who is crucified first ? Traditionally its the two thieves first or in this case the two sisters followed by the main Jesus character.
Yes true. So if they go traditional it's Magdalena and Judith up first (in whichever order) then Yahel up. Hours later Yahel dies then the other two, (again in whichever order). If they are using artistic license, the order crucified and the order they die in (for whatever reason particular to Seditiosa), is honestly anyone's guess.

Yes true. So if they go traditional it's Magdalena and Judith up first (in whichever order) then Yahel up. Hours later Yahel dies then the other two, (again in whichever order). If they are using artistic license, the order crucified and the order they die in (for whatever reason particular to Seditiosa), is honestly anyone's guess.
The impact of Yahel's followers (sisters),already crucified, of watching from up there theirs leader and sister, badly whipped, crowned as a mock queen, stripped, sentenced to the cross and nailed on it .

If Yahel is going to be the last one being crucified and the first one to die, is because she got the hardest treatment of them all, made an example of cruelty because she must assume her convictions and burden stoically and brave. So I like your idea

Who’s First?

SeditiosaDialogues01_00290422-1024x576.jpg

The Magic Number 7 became a reality! And two contributions last night and early this morning, brought our balance to $7,276, bringing us to 29% of our goal.

Now we need to see the Classic Number 10, the number Pele, Messi, Maradona and all those cracks in the world of football, soccer, futbol… use on their team uniforms. And as some of you probably know, the 2022 World Cup is about to start pretty soon in Qatar and it would be very nice if we get to the Classic Number 10 before the first ball is kicked and I pray to Shakhina that by the time that world event ends we will have passed the 25,000 goal!

That would be a kick!

IndieGoGo20221109083058-1024x413.png

In the meantime, some new discussions appeared at CF and Patreon, one in particular caught my attention. Who will be the first to be crucified?

LadyKiller: Who’s going to die first. Yahel?

johnjha: Yes , and who is crucified first ? Traditionally its the two thieves first or in this case the two sisters followed by the main Jesus character.

Crucified Life: Yes true. So if they go traditional it’s Magdalena and Judith up first (in whichever order) then Yahel up. Hours later Yahel dies then the other two, (again in whichever order). If they are using artistic license, the order crucified and the order they die in (for whatever reason particular to Seditiosa), is honestly anyone’s guess.

Thunder33: The impact of Yahel’s followers (sisters),already crucified, of watching from up there theirs leader and sister, badly whipped, crowned as a mock queen, stripped, sentenced to the cross and nailed on it.
If Yahel is going to be the last one being crucified and the first one to die, is because she got the hardest treatment of them all, made an example of cruelty because she must assume her convictions and burden stoically and brave. So I like your idea

The story line is set for Magdalena to be the first to be brought out in front of the people to be sentenced to die on the cross. When she hears that her sister is also condemned to be crucified, she cries out that she’s the one that killed the Roman soldier, her sister should be spared, she suffered enough. Her cries fall in deaf ears.

As the executioners prepare Magdalena to carry her crossbeam, her sister Judith soon joins her and made to carry her patibulum as well. The sister are about to begin their walk when Yahel is finally condemned to the cros, is made to pick up and carry her patibulum and follow the others. That’s the order in which they will walk up to their crucifixion.

Yahel has a crown of thorns, her beating was mercilessly ferocious, she’s weaker than the others and she has a more difficult time keeping up with the others. At one point one of her followers washes the blood off her face and helps her get up. by the time she arrives to the hill, Magdalena has already been nailed and is being suspended. Judith is nailed just before Yahel arrives to her assigned post. After Judith is suspended, Yahel is nailed to her patibulum and suspended as well. It is when all three are suspended, their feet off the ground, before they are pulled up and have their feet nailed, when they have the dialogue in the video clip Jac is editing now.

SeditiosaDialogues01_00211805-1024x576.jpg

Magdalena is the first to be nailed

At one point Magdalena, who is struggling to breath, sees that her sister is not moving, she asks “is my sister dead” I don’t want to die before them. The executioners mock her and brings Judith back in a most painful way. Yahel has her say right after. “it is finished”… and her head drops to the sides. The soldiers check to see if she’s alive… and we will know if she is when we watch the movie, I guess.

Help us get there if you really want to see what happens!

Let’s get to the 10,000 mark!

Come to our IndieGoGo Campaign and help us make Seditiosa possible!

SeditiosaDialogues01_00181728-1024x576.jpg

wanttoknowmore: I thought your last two posts were great as far as giving a lot of info to show the film will not be same ole same ole crux movie. Don’t get the seeming lack of response. Will see if I can get the word out to come read the thread, Wonder if a majority of folks don’t read the “News from Margot” thread.
Just added another $100 to indiegogo. Hopefully this will spur an influx.
Seems the Double Cross movie will be a big revenue generator.
What happened to the update for the dialog and the crux test films for Mila and Simonne from Monxa Mala?

Those 100 were matched by another 100 and we got where we are now. Thank you! The numbers of views in my thread are high. I think people check it.

Double Cross is going through sound check up and getting ready for processing. It will be ready soon and before we release it, we decided to have a Limited Sale! 20% off if you buy two or more.

Jac is editing the dialogue movie. It will be up by the weekend.

We’ll publish another Monxa Mala test film at Patreon for the VIP patrons. It’s 23 minute long and it shows Bea enthusiastically whipping Dani who is chained to the wheel. A must see.

Join Patreon and get the updates on our projects, with great pictures and videos, here:

MMMDaniWheelTest_00190303.jpg

Join Patreon and get the updates on our projects, with great pictures and videos, here:

You can also help by watching our amazing movies over and over again, you just have to get them

We have a special sale!

Download our films
20% 0ff if you get two or more

RFPIXDownload.jpg

Get our DVDs by mail

RFPIXDVDs.jpg

An UPDATE!
For those who did not notice

We passed the 7,000 mark today!

IndiekGoGo20221107174810-1024x388.png

Onwards to 10,000!

And Jac did some great work with Mila for the Dialogues On The Cross little video.

SeditiosaCrossDialogues01ScreenShot20221107160710-1024x573.png

I'll have more news tomorrow and who knows, maybe some people will be inspired and contribute some more!​
I Hate To Sound Like A Braggart

But I Have Been Doing Everything I Can
To Make This Dream A Reality
Like Posting Such On Facebook Groups
On Mostly In Left-Wing Political Groups
And Other Such Things
I Say This Because I Believe With All My Heart
That My Doing So
Might Have Helped Make That Happen

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    405.1 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
I Have Been Doing Everything I Can To Make This Dream A Reality Like Posting Such On Facebook Groups On Mostly In Left-Wing Political Group And Other Such Things
Wonderful! Thanks for the support, to 'spread the word' is a very important action, very well done! I think that the knowledge about this film project is very limited in the "outside world." I therefore urge other supporters of this project to follow MR Ryan's example! :)

Who’s First?

SeditiosaDialogues01_00290422-1024x576.jpg

The Magic Number 7 became a reality! And two contributions last night and early this morning, brought our balance to $7,276, bringing us to 29% of our goal.

Now we need to see the Classic Number 10, the number Pele, Messi, Maradona and all those cracks in the world of football, soccer, futbol… use on their team uniforms. And as some of you probably know, the 2022 World Cup is about to start pretty soon in Qatar and it would be very nice if we get to the Classic Number 10 before the first ball is kicked and I pray to Shakhina that by the time that world event ends we will have passed the 25,000 goal!

That would be a kick!

IndieGoGo20221109083058-1024x413.png

In the meantime, some new discussions appeared at CF and Patreon, one in particular caught my attention. Who will be the first to be crucified?

The story line is set for Magdalena to be the first to be brought out in front of the people to be sentenced to die on the cross. When she hears that her sister is also condemned to be crucified, she cries out that she’s the one that killed the Roman soldier, her sister should be spared, she suffered enough. Her cries fall in deaf ears.

As the executioners prepare Magdalena to carry her crossbeam, her sister Judith soon joins her and made to carry her patibulum as well. The sister are about to begin their walk when Yahel is finally condemned to the cros, is made to pick up and carry her patibulum and follow the others. That’s the order in which they will walk up to their crucifixion.

Yahel has a crown of thorns, her beating was mercilessly ferocious, she’s weaker than the others and she has a more difficult time keeping up with the others. At one point one of her followers washes the blood off her face and helps her get up. by the time she arrives to the hill, Magdalena has already been nailed and is being suspended. Judith is nailed just before Yahel arrives to her assigned post. After Judith is suspended, Yahel is nailed to her patibulum and suspended as well. It is when all three are suspended, their feet off the ground, before they are pulled up and have their feet nailed, when they have the dialogue in the video clip Jac is editing now.

SeditiosaDialogues01_00211805-1024x576.jpg

Magdalena is the first to be nailed

At one point Magdalena, who is struggling to breath, sees that her sister is not moving, she asks “is my sister dead” I don’t want to die before them. The executioners mock her and brings Judith back in a most painful way. Yahel has her say right after. “it is finished”… and her head drops to the sides. The soldiers check to see if she’s alive… and we will know if she is when we watch the movie, I guess.

Help us get there if you really want to see what happens!

Let’s get to the 10,000 mark!

Those 100 were matched by another 100 and we got where we are now. Thank you! The numbers of views in my thread are high. I think people check it.

Double Cross is going through sound check up and getting ready for processing. It will be ready soon and before we release it, we decided to have a Limited Sale! 20% off if you buy two or more.

Jac is editing the dialogue movie. It will be up by the weekend.

We’ll publish another Monxa Mala test film at Patreon for the VIP patrons. It’s 23 minute long and it shows Bea enthusiastically whipping Dani who is chained to the wheel. A must see.

MMMDaniWheelTest_00190303.jpg

You can also help by watching our amazing movies over and over again, you just have to get them

We have a special sale!

Download our films

RFPIXDownload.jpg

Get our DVDs by mail

RFPIXDVDs.jpg

Are they stripped of their loincloths before they are raised , and if so who is stripped naked first.

Dialogues On The Cross Rehearsal Video

The promised video of the dialogue rehearsals is here!

The lines were written a couple of days before the video was shot. The leading ladies got their lines right then and there and that’s their first try, with little instruction from Jac and each of them alone, on separate days for many reasons. They performed with no one to have an exchange with, talking to the walls, and each at a different hour of the day. The light coming from the window in the afternoon is not in the shots with Simonne because she did it at night. But for Mila, the day was clouded, and for Dani, it was sunny. And yet, the shots look pretty much the same.

The next time the leading ladies will work on a scene rehearsal will be on location and outdoors, probably carrying their patibulums.

Mr Bump: Very good. If it were possible I’d ‘like’ this more than once.

That was our first public comment at Patreon, but it is not the only one. The actual first comment came to my inbox at FC, before I even posted the video at Patreon, and the reason is because Iconoclast12 is at the forefront of this project, along with xso. Both of these gentleman have first access to whatever is happening and then some.

Iconoclast12: Oh my god, Margot! This is electric!

I’m also amazed at how well these shots build off each other, despite them being filmed separately. The mix of pain, sorrow and compassion is so incredibly compelling and erotic.

SeditiosaDialogues01_00153315-1024x576.jpg

wanttoknowmore: The new camera seems to be working out well. The fidelity is great, I assume this is not all of the dialog of the ladies while on their crosses. Have to admit, I didn’t know the term Mother F**ker was Roman. LOL

The camera is the same we used in all the movies since Monxa Mala, it’s a 4K Canon, the one we’re going to use in the film is a Red Cam 6K.

The dialogues will be much longer, of course, there are more things the Crucified Three will say to each other and to the people around them. But the sense of where the exchanges go is there.

What Judith screams out when Magdalena is being nailed is Malditos! which we need to find a good equivalent in English. So, for the sake of getting this clip out fast, we decided to use the more common interpretation of malditos, mother fuckers.

SeditiosaDialogues01_00071821-1-1024x576.jpg

Well. In other great news, we went up a little more in our campaign to bring Seditiosa to become a major motion picture with some nice contributions to the cause made by generous supporters who put some cash in and others that matched those contributions.

Those new contributions added to the total and now we have $7,491 in the treasure box!

With $511 will go over 8,000 wouldn’t that be great? Can it happen today? Right Now?

IndieGoGo20221111173453-1024x392.png

We have a special sale!

Download our films

RFPIXDownload.jpg

Get our DVDs by mail

RFPIXDVDs.jpg

Dialogues On The Cross Rehearsal Video

The promised video of the dialogue rehearsals is here!

The lines were written a couple of days before the video was shot. The leading ladies got their lines right then and there and that’s their first try, with little instruction from Jac and each of them alone, on separate days for many reasons. They performed with no one to have an exchange with, talking to the walls, and each at a different hour of the day. The light coming from the window in the afternoon is not in the shots with Simonne because she did it at night. But for Mila, the day was clouded, and for Dani, it was sunny. And yet, the shots look pretty much the same.

The next time the leading ladies will work on a scene rehearsal will be on location and outdoors, probably carrying their patibulums.

That was our first public comment at Patreon, but it is not the only one. The actual first comment came to my inbox at FC, before I even posted the video at Patreon, and the reason is because Iconoclast12 is at the forefront of this project, along with xso. Both of these gentleman have first access to whatever is happening and then some.

SeditiosaDialogues01_00153315-1024x576.jpg

The camera is the same we used in all the movies since Monxa Mala, it’s a 4K Canon, the one we’re going to use in the film is a Red Cam 6K.

The dialogues will be much longer, of course, there are more things the Crucified Three will say to each other and to the people around them. But the sense of where the exchanges go is there.

What Judith screams out when Magdalena is being nailed is Malditos! which we need to find a good equivalent in English. So, for the sake of getting this clip out fast, we decided to use the more common interpretation of malditos, mother fuckers.

SeditiosaDialogues01_00071821-1-1024x576.jpg

Well. In other great news, we went up a little more in our campaign to bring Seditiosa to become a major motion picture with some nice contributions to the cause made by generous supporters who put some cash in and others that matched those contributions.

Those new contributions added to the total and now we have $7,491 in the treasure box!

With $511 will go over 8,000 wouldn’t that be great? Can it happen today? Right Now?

IndieGoGo20221111173453-1024x392.png

We have a special sale!

Download our films

RFPIXDownload.jpg

Get our DVDs by mail

RFPIXDVDs.jpg

I hope the film will have Yahel's hair trimed back so as not to obstruct the view of her lovely assets,

Back
Top Bottom