Nicole's Final Fantasy.

Go to CruxDreams.com

wulf

God-Emperor
A new story co-written by Nicole and myself. We wish you to enjoy.

Nicole’s Final Fantasy

By

Nicole and Wulf​

Wulf

The glow of my computer screen stood out in the darkened room as I typed a message to answer her special request.

“Hello my slut, we've been fantasizing together for quite some time now and today I decided to give you satisfaction, and I authorize you to join me and have your dreams come true. You're going to take the plane from Paris to Chicago, and then a connecting flight to Kansas City. I'll be waiting for you there when you arrive. I will have a sign with your name on it. No need to take a lot of luggage, just the minimum so as not to attract the attention of customs. Just a minimum amount of clothing in it will do. You won’t be wearing any where your going.”

“When you arrive to meet me, and for the entire journey, you will be dressed in a tight skirt to just above the knees, and a snug fitting long sleeved sweater. One garment will be red, the other black and your choice. You will wear nothing underneath but a red garter belt, and charcoal thigh top stockings. You will have 7cm high heel shoes on, also either red or black. You may bring a light jacket in case you need it here in the States. Do not spend much money on those clothes, they will be destroyed when you reach your destination.”

I continued my instructions, “You will not need a return ticket, of course, because this truly will be a one-way trip for you.”

A week later.

I stood in the passenger receiving area in Kansas City International scanning the passengers as they exit the gangway from the plane. She appeared near the end of the line, dressed exactly as instructed, and very easy to spot. She could easily have been mistaken for a lower class hooker, as I had intended.

Then she saw the sign I held, and a faint smile appeared, then quickly faded.

“You are Nicole?” I asked.

“Yes”

“You will address me as Sir from now on”.

“Yes Sir”, she answered in a muffled voice.

“Follow me”.

We go to the luggage conveyor, and retrieve the single suitcase she brought.

“Did you clear customs in Chicago without any problems?” I asked.

“Yes Sir, there were no problems.”

“You will carry your luggage and follow me to my car. We have a lengthy road trip ahead of us”.

At the car I threw the suitcase into the trunk, then ordered her to remove her jacket and spread it out on the passenger seat before getting in. We strapped in, the engine came to life, and the last leg of her final journey began. In a short time we are on Interstate 35 across the state line into Kansas, heading in a southwest direction.

“Are you dressed underneath as I ordered?” I asked.

“Yes Sir”.

“Good. Now pull your skirt up around your waist”.

She quickly obeyed, revealing a pair of very shapely thighs clad in charcoal stockings secured with a red garter belt, and pussy completely devoid of hair that was showing signs of arousal.

“Spread your legs and keep them that way.” I ordered. “You’re wet aren’t you?”

“Yes Sir”.

Keeping my eyes on the road, I ordered her to open the center console. “You will find a narrow leather collar, a short silver chain, a pair of black handcuffs, and two chrome suspender clips. Take them all out. Now put a clip on each breast tip, then pull the sweater back down. Buckle the collar around your neck and attach the chain to it, handcuff your wrists in front of you, then clip the chain to your cuffs”.

In my peripheral vision I saw her lift the sweater and place the open the suspender clip over the nipple and waited for her reaction when she squeezed it shut and locked it.

I heard a muffled groan as the clip bit into the left breast tip, and then a louder whine as the second clip closed on the other one. I glanced over and see her grimacing in pain, and her cuffed hands trembling a little.

“Do those hurt more than you expected?” I asked.

“Y-yes Sir”, she answered with a quiver in herr voice.

“I selected those specifically for you, because they have pressure locks instead of springs. You will wear them until we reach our destination.” Then I added, “And you will not touch them.”

“Yes Sir.”

“They haven’t cut you have they?” I asked.

“No Sir”.

“I blunted those little teeth so they wouldn’t. But don’t misunderstand. I did that because I didn’t want you bleeding all over my seats. But don’t worry, you’ll be bleeding soon enough. Now pull your sweater back down.”

I heard a moan as the pressure of the tight sweater pushed the metal clips downward causing them to hurt even more. She tried to remain quiet, but every so often a little squeal and a muffled whine would come out.

A few minutes went by, and out of the corner of my eye I saw her cuffed hands slowly lower to her open thighs, and her fingers start to move in her pussy. I pretended not to notice long enough for her to work herself up until she couldn’t hold back the groans of pleasure.

“Stop”, I said, “You do not have permission to do that”

Panting from arousal she forced herself to stop. “I’m sorry Sir. Please may I masturbate… I’m so horny…. I..”

“No, you may not” I said. “You will keep your hands away from your pussy. Touch it again and you will have those nasty little clips on your cunt lips instead of your tits. Understand?”

“Y-yes Sir.”

The miles rolled by as we made our way down the Interstate, through the flat landscape that the area is noted for. It would be a boring trip for her I’m sure, were it not for the clips’ unrelenting bite, and the unsatisfied arousal that was leaving a wet stain on the jacket under her. After 3 hours we finally reached the off ramp to the state highway that leads to my home.

Last edited by a moderator:
“Yes Sir”, you answer in a muffled voice.
Great start, Wulf! :clapping:

Just one minor quibble, if you'll forgive me... at some points in the narrative Nicole is in the third person ('she') and at others, such as where I've quoted, in the second ('you'), which makes it a little confusing.

If you'd like me to edit it into being consistently one or the other, do let me know! :)

Nicole’s Final Fantasy

By

Nicole and Wulf​

Wulf

The glow of my computer screen stood out in the darkened room as I typed a message to answer her special request.

“Hello my slut, we've been fantasizing together for quite some time now and today I decided to give you satisfaction, and I authorize you to join me and have your dreams come true. You're going to take the plane from Paris to Chicago, and then a connecting flight to Kansas City. I'll be waiting for you there when you arrive. I will have a sign with your name on it. No need to take a lot of luggage, just the minimum so as not to attract the attention of customs. Just a minimum amount of clothing in it will do. You won’t be wearing any where your going.”

“When you arrive to meet me, and for the entire journey, you will be dressed in a tight skirt to just above the knees, and a snug fitting long sleeved sweater. One garment will be red, the other black and your choice. You will wear nothing underneath but a red garter belt, and charcoal thigh top stockings. You will have 7cm high heel shoes on, also either red or black. You may bring a light jacket in case you need it here in the States. Do not spend much money on those clothes, they will be destroyed when you reach your destination.”

I continued my instructions, “You will not need a return ticket, of course, because this truly will be a one-way trip for you.”

A week later.

I stood in the passenger receiving area in Kansas City International scanning the passengers as they exit the gangway from the plane. She appeared near the end of the line, dressed exactly as instructed, and very easy to spot. She could easily have been mistaken for a lower class hooker, as I had intended.

“Yes”

“Yes Sir”, you answer in a muffled voice.

“Follow me”.

We go to the luggage conveyor, and retrieve the single suitcase you brought.

“You will carry your luggage and follow me to my car. We have a lengthy road trip ahead of us”.

At the car I threw the suitcase into the trunk, then ordered her to remove her jacket and spread it out on the passenger seat before getting in. We strapped in, the engine came to life, and the last leg of her final journey began. In a short time we are on Interstate 35 across the state line into Kansas, heading in a southwest direction.

“Are you dressed underneath as I ordered?” I ask.

“Yes Sir”.

She quickly obeyed, revealing a pair of very shapely thighs clad in charcoal stockings secured with a red garter belt, and pussy completely devoid of hair that was showing signs of arousal.

“Spread your legs and keep them that way.” I order. “You’re wet aren’t you?”

“Yes Sir”.

Keeping my eyes on the road, I ordered her to open the center console. “You will find a narrow leather collar, a short silver chain, a pair of black handcuffs, and two chrome suspender clips. Take them all out. Now put a clip on each breast tip, then pull the sweater back down. Buckle the collar around your neck and attach the chain to it, handcuff your wrists in front of you, then clip the chain to your cuffs”.

In my peripheral vision I saw her lift the sweater and place the open the suspender clip over the nipple and waited for her reaction when she squeezed it shut and locked it.

I heard a muffled groan as the clip bit into the left breast tip, and then a louder whine as the second clip closed on the other one. I glanced over and see her grimacing in pain, and her cuffed hands trembling a little.

“Y-yes Sir”, she answered with a quiver in your voice.

“I selected those specifically for you, because they have pressure locks instead of springs. You will wear them until we reach our destination.” Then I added, “And you will not touch them.”

“Yes Sir.”

“They haven’t cut you have they?” I ask.

“No Sir”.

“I blunted those little teeth so they wouldn’t. But don’t misunderstand. I did that because I didn’t want you bleeding all over my seats. But don’t worry, you’ll be bleeding soon enough. Now pull your sweater back down.”

I heard a moan as the pressure of the tight sweater pushed the metal clips downward causing them to hurt even more. She tried to remain quiet, but every so often a little squeal and a muffled whine would come out.

A few minutes went by, and out of the corner of my eye I saw her cuffed hands slowly lower to her open thighs, and her fingers start to move in her pussy. I pretended not to notice long enough for her to work herself up until she couldn’t hold back the groans of pleasure.

Panting from arousal she forced herself to stop. “I’m sorry Sir. Please may I masturbate… I’m so horny…. I..”

“No, you may not” I said. “You will keep your hands away from your pussy. Touch it again and you will have those nasty little clips on your cunt lips instead of your tits. Understand?”

“Y-yes Sir.”

The miles rolled by as we made our way down the Interstate, through the flat landscape that the area is noted for. It would be a boring trip for her I’m sure, were it not for the clips’ unrelenting bite, and the unsatisfied arousal that was leaving a wet stain on the jacket under her. After 3 hours we finally reached the off ramp to the state highway that leads to my home.
Great to see that the jacket was wet with her pre arousal juice
Collect all that put it in her nose

She is a truly immodest and shameless cunt

Good thing self pleasure for her is not authorized

Also make it clear for her to keep her nether regions away from anything, whore like her might start to hump anything for relief

Such power when he says this will be one way trip for you

Great start, Wulf! :clapping:

Just one minor quibble, if you'll forgive me... at some points in the narrative Nicole is in the third person ('she') and at others, such as where I've quoted, in the second ('you'), which makes it a little confusing.

If you'd like me to edit it into being consistently one or the other, do let me know! :)
Yes I know. I spent the entire day day yesterday going through it to fix that, and I probably didn't get them all. If you want to help with that, please do. We would both appreciate it. And thank you.

I just understood sorry wulf, so I stay in this tread.

Nicole

I am still taken aback by the message that I have just received from my correspondent, we have been in serious discussions for a few months, about being tortured to death, I told him several times that I would like to do it in real life to satisfy my extreme masochism. I would like him to torture me for a long time before crucifying me on a cross until death. This death that had obsessed me for a long time, because it allows you to be tortured without limits, and above all without worrying about the damage that such torture can cause because I will die at the end anyway. He first called me crazy but over the course of our correspondence, his opinion changed and he became more agreeable. Today he fixed me an appointment for next week. He gives me a week to think things over. I had to masturbate furiously to calm myself down, as I thought of what was to come.

In the meantime, I gathered the clothes he imposed on me, I opted for a red sweater and a black skirt, the shoes are also black, I opted for a red garter belt and as he asked, charcoal stockings. He makes me shiver by informing me to buy only a one-way ticket and a minimum of luggage. He really makes me realize that I won't be coming back from this trip, it scares me and excites me terribly as well.

The fateful day arrived of course, and I have not changed my mind. This morning before taking the plane, I left a letter before leaving saying that they are not to look for me, I leave voluntarily abroad to rebuild my life. I dressed as he ordered me, looking at myself in the mirror before leaving, I really did look like a whore. The trip went well, I took a pill to sleep, to calm my impatience.

Once in the arrivals hall, I had no trouble recognizing him, because he gave me a precise description of him and in addition he is holding a sign with my name written on it. I have a second of hesitation, but he has already spotted me too.

“Are you Nicole?

"Yes"

"From now on you will call me Sir".

I find it hard to answer, because my throat is tight, I'm scared, my pussy is already starting to leak, he leads me to the conveyor to collect my suitcase.

"Did you go through customs in Chicago without a problem?"

"Yes sir, there was no problem."

I follow him to his car, he takes my suitcase which he throws in the trunk, makes me take off my jacket, and tells me to put it on the passenger seat, the tone of his voice is authoritative. I understand that I have to obey without argument, but that pleases me. I want an authoritarian master.

My last journey begins across the state of Kansas.

"Are you dressed underneath as I ordered?"

"Yes sir".

Then he ordered me to pull up my skirt and looked at my thighs, making me spread them. I show him my wet pussy, it makes him smile. I then had to equip myself with the accessories from the central console. This time I'm actually there with him, I have to put on my slave collar, I pull up my sweater to fix the clamps on my nipples, they are very painful, but I like this suffering. He looks at me sideways, I feel he's waiting for me to wince in pain, but he didn't yet know what an extreme masochist I am, and it's not nipple clamps that are going to make me wince, but I wanted to fool him and make him think it hurts me a lot by grimacing and moaning. He seems to appreciate that. Finally I put the handcuffs, this time I'm really his prisoner. I'm scared but very eager to realize my crazy fantasy.

He asked me if they hurt, and in truth they did, just not quite enough. But I will continued to make him believe that I was in a lot of pain. The problem had become very aroused by the nipple pain, and the fear of where I was going, so much so that I tried to pleasure myself discreetly. But he noticed it, and ordered me to stop.

The bastard left me frustrated, but I'm here and I knew first and foremost that I must obey him. So I try to distract myself by looking at the landscape. My pussy continued to flow because the friction of my sweater on the clamps that continued to excite me.

Nicole’s Final Fantasy

By

Nicole and Wulf​

Wulf

A week later.

“Yes”

“Yes Sir”, she answered in a muffled voice.

“Follow me”.

We go to the luggage conveyor, and retrieve the single suitcase she brought.

“Are you dressed underneath as I ordered?” I asked.

“Yes Sir”.

“Spread your legs and keep them that way.” I ordered. “You’re wet aren’t you?”

“Yes Sir”.

“Y-yes Sir”, she answered with a quiver in herr voice.

“Yes Sir.”

“They haven’t cut you have they?” I asked.

“No Sir”.

“Y-yes Sir.”

What are you doing

Haha haaaaaa

Please continue quickly
Eager to wait

Good thing self pleasure for her is not authorized

Also make it clear for her to keep her nether regions away from anything, whore like her might start to hump anything for relief

Such power when he says this will be one way trip for you
Nicole
Yes I'm a super masochistic slut, I give myself up to this pervert, for a one-way ticket, I know death awaits me at the end but that's what excites me.

But whether he likes it or not I will still be able to please myself mmmm and if he punishes me that's what I'm looking for

Wulf

We traveled the final few kilometers of paved highway, passing only one farm house on the way. I turned down the dusty gravel road that led to my property, arriving there a few minutes later. The house is a one story ranch style typical of the area, and is situated in 40 acres of fenced land that I own. The surrounding landscape is nothing but flat wheat fields, with the only trees along the back side of the house. There are no other buildings on the property. She looked around with a confused expression.

“I know what you are thinking, but don’t worry, It’s here, below ground and waiting for you” I said.

The automatic door to the attached garage raised and I drove in, closing it behind us. Out of the car, I led her by the chain through a side door and into the house where there was a utility room with small bathroom next to the kitchen. I took the handcuffs off and let her use the bathroom. After that a quick bottle of water to hydrate, then I re-cuffed her hands behind her back.

I led her through a door in the utility room and down a flight of stairs into a concrete basement room that was empty except for a few dusty boxes, some typical basement clutter, and an old wooden wardrobe cabinet standing against one wall.

I pushed the cabinet to one side revealing a steel door behind it.

“This house was built at the height of the Cold War when fallout shelters were popular”, I told her. “The owner had one built under this house and designed it to be livable for months at a time. It has it’s own ventilation system for fresh air, water source, toilet, all the basics really. Oh, and it’s completely soundproofed.”

I removed the padlock and slid the deadbolt back . “Before I open this door, you have one last chance to change your mind, and walk away back to your old life… and live”, I said. “Once you pass through this door, you will not come back out alive. I will torture you beyond anything you can imagine, and no matter what you say or how much you beg, I will not stop till you are dead.”

The old hinges squealed a little as I pulled the heavy door open, revealing a dark stairwell with a short flight of cement steps ending in a small landing and another steel door.

“Well… it’s your choice?”

Nicole

I think I must have fallen asleep a bit, probably the jet lag and my emotions that exhausted me physically and mentally.

I woke up when he put his hand on my thigh, saying to me: "Well bitch, we're here, it's time for you to wake up".

I looked around me to what looked like an old ranch, in the middle of fields as far as the eye can see. I had imagined arriving in an old disused building transformed into a dungeon. He must have seen my astonishment, because he tells me "It's underground, where it's going to happen".

He activated the remote control of his garage door, which closed behind us, I shiver thinking that I will probably not come out alive.

He led me inside the house, pulling me by the chain connected to my slave collar, removed the handcuffs and gave me a drink because I was very thirsty, quite probably from fear. He showed me the bathroom so I could refresh myself a little. I took the opportunity to pass some water on my pussy because it was on fire, and it calmed me down a bit. He was enjoying the show. It made me smile when I saw a bump at the height of his penis. This bastard was in the process of getting a hard-on.

He handcuffed my hands behind my back, and as always, pulled me by my chain and we go down to the basement.

We finally arrived in front of what looked like an anti-atomic shelter. It was completely soundproofed, and I understood that my screams will have no chance of being heard from the outside, and since there were no neighbors anyway, I could in no way count on help, even if I wanted it.

After opening the heavy door, he took me by the shoulders, and stared into my eyes.He told me "last chance to stop everything, if you do, I'll take you back and I don't want to hear from you anymore. But if you walk through this door, you will be tortured and die in excruciating pain, I will not heed, your pleas, nor your pleas for mercy. What is your choice?"

My breathing quickened, my brain said to me "bitch stop your bullshit”, but my masochistic fantasy was stronger. I freed myself from his embrace and with an air of defiance, I crossed the threshold, and said to him, “I am your prisoner, I give you my body, make me suffer and ignore my pleas.”

Wulf

“Very well”, I say. I flipped a switch and the stairway lit up, and we made our way down the short flight of steps to the second door. I opened it and flipped another switch as we enter the room.

It had once been partitioned into separate living areas, but was now one large chamber 10m x 6m, with concrete walls, floor, and ceiling reinforced with 3 steel support beams running across it’s width. The ceiling is a full 3 meters from the floor, and all the beams have steel hooks and ring bolts attached. In the center of the chamber an electric chain hoist hangs from the middle beam. The room has a large, heavy table, a T-shaped wooden structure made of thick beams at the far end, and other furnishings one would find in a torture chamber, which is exactly what it was. It had been a while since I played here, and I was anxious to get started. But I gave her a few minutes to take it all in.

“If you’ve noticed a few dark stains here and there, you will know that you aren’t the first one to be down here, and you won’t be the last”. I said.

I gripped the back of her neck and guided her over below the hoist. Already dangling from it’s hook was a rope with a slip loop at it’s end. The motor above came to life as I lowered the noose and placed it around her pretty neck, then again when I pressed the button to draw it up snug.

With the knot below her left ear, I tightened it till her head is tilted sideways but she’s still standing on your feet and able to breathe.

“I really hate those shoes, don’t you? We’ll just take them off.” I bent down and quickly pulled them off her feet. Her heels touched the floor but the noose tightened and she began to strangle. “You really should stay up on your toes if you want to breathe”, I told her with mock concern.

As she strained to stay on her toes, I started cutting off the hooker skirt with a sharp knife, then the sweater. She was a little red in the face from the noose, but looked quite sexy in garters and stockings.

Her nipples were dark and slightly swollen. I flicked one clip with my finger. “These didn’t impress you very much, did they”? She started to answer, but I said, I’ll make sure you don’t have fake it this time”.

I reached up and remove both metal clips at once, then went to the tool bench. I brought back two small steel bar clamps just large enough to cover the nipples and part of the areola, and lined with small pointed teeth, and a screw at each end. I put one on the left nipple and tightened the screws down quickly. The teeth dug in deeper with each turn, and blood oozed up between the bars. I tightened it until the teeth were buried in the breast tip and there’s almost no gap between the bars. A small trickle of blood ran down the underside of her breast as I tightened the other one equally tight.

“Better”?, I ask sarcastically. I couldn’t resist taking hold of both crushers and twisting them half way around.

I pressed the hoist button and lowered her down till her heels touch the floor. “As much as I like you dressed like a whore, it’s time for these to go”, I said as I pulled the garter belt and stockings down in a heap around her ankles. I pulled them off her feet and tossed them to the pile with the rest of the clothes.

“Just think, you are never going to wear clothes again… ever”, I said as I strapped her ankles together. While she was still tethered by the noose, I removed the handcuffs, collar, and chain, and retied her wrists together in front with thin rope. I looped length of rope around around her neck twice, made quite snug and knotted at the back of her neck.

I took the noose off her neck, then raised her arms up and bend them down so her bound wrists were at the back of her neck. I tied them off to the neck rope, leaving her standing there with elbows pointing up, and biceps forcing her head forward.

More thin cord was wrapped very tightly around the base of each breast, till they were constricted down to half their normal diameter. I knew the pressure and pain in her crushed nipples increased as her tits darkened and swelled from the binding.

The ends of the breast cords were tied together, leaving a slightly loose connecting tie. I finished the binding with a leather strap looped around both bulging tits just in front of the cords, and pulled it as tight as I could.

The motor above hummed to life as I lowered the hoist chain, and hooked it to the cords binding her tits.“Up we go, my little slut”, I say with a grin. “It’s time for the whip”. The hoist came to life again, her back arched as her tits were pulled up and stretched by her weight when her toes left the floor.

Nicole

I had started to regret having provoked him a little, because his gaze became hard. He said "very well" then led me by the chain connected to my necklace into the maze of his basement. I had the impression of descending into hell, which was actually the case. I kept telling myself that I won't see the light of day again, and that frightened me terribly but at the same time I felt an intense excitement.

We finally arrive in a large room. The beams are fitted with hooks and bolts with rings. In the center an electric hoist. And along the wall, all kinds of whips from the most innocuous to the most formidable. Anchor rings on the walls, and an inquisition table, equipped with a manual winch. I didn’t have time to take it all in, but I saw enough to be impressed by what I saw, which was none other than a torture chamber. This time it was true, I really was in hell. I couldn't stop my trembling wrists, I don't know myself if it was from fear or from excitement. But it seemed to amuse him, because he let me make an inventory of these instruments, each more formidable than the other, I even see traces of dried blood, proof that they have already been used.

He then dragged me under the hoist from which hangs a rope with a noose. I thought "no it's not possible, he must not hang me, that's not what was agreed". I was about to protest when I realized that wasn’t his goal. I was only tethered by the neck, and my feet were still touching the ground, he just wanted to put me in an awkward position.

He pretended that my shoes don't suit him and took them off, and I had to stand on my tiptoes if I wanted to breathe.

He then cut the belt of my skirt which fell to the ground, then it was the turn of my sweater, which he ripped from the neckline, and finished cutting it with his knife. I was left naked in garter belt and stockings. He clearly saw my pussy streaming down my thighs. I felt desirable, and he played with the clamps on my breasts, making me moan. If he had continued it would have triggered an orgasm because I was so turned on. But that's not what he wanted, because he removed them all at once and I moaned in pain the blood circulation was restored. He replaced them with larger clamps that encompassed the complete nipple and fitted with a press operated by a screw, and little teeth to sink into the breasts. He squeezed harder and harder till a stream of blood began to flow. Big tears are ran down my cheeks, but I still managed not to scream. I knew this is only the beginning, that I have to expect much worse. He laughed at me, yet it hurt me horribly.

Finally he lowered the hoist, and allowed me to breathe better, then attacked my garter belt, ripping it off and throwing it away with my other clothes. This time I am naked for eternity. He finally removed the handcuffs, this time to tie my hands behind my head after removing the noose.

Then he did a very tight bondage at the base of my breasts, causing them to swell and quickly turn purple. I loved this pain, I had never dared to do it too often for fear of damaging my chest, but today it didn't matter. He could destroy them if he wanted, and it was what I wanted also, to trigger those orgasms that I could never experience before. My wish will be granted because he connected them to the hoist with a hook, and I am soon hanging by the breasts. "oh my god, how I love this suffering", I thought. My body shook and I was going to cum, but it was not the time because he was about to whip me and I wanted to wait. But I couldn't hold myself back and my body was shaken by a violent orgasm, I screamed out my enjoyment, my pussy squirting. He let me calm down… this bastard will whip me right after an orgasm, where the pain will be at its maximum. But I was determined not to beg him, I gritted my teeth and waited for the first blow.

Back
Top Bottom