Nude Food

Go to CruxDreams.com
"Resort in Sardinia apologises after guest's teenage daughter complained about the 'disgusting' sight of the woman lying next to the pastries"

WTF?

Since when has a naked woman lying next to pastries (or in any other situation for that matter) been "disgusting"?
What the fuck is wrong with young people these days?
Maybe the kid was worried about getting a hair in the food?

In the kitchen

limbering up for a heavy cooking session
mara_by_viktorstinger_dch6nee.jpg

preparing the meat
kit 5a0d1c9dd892b.jpg

I'm sure we had some in here earlier
breakfast_hunt__by_mintylight_dhyctz.jpg

cooking is thirsty work
natalie_37_by_violentscarecrow_dbgjdp7.jpg

laying the table
dc9z3gl-59b79e8c-13e1-4a07-a59f-d4d5a068134d.jpg

A girl has to work hard to prepare the crust she is going to be wrapped in. I think I read somewhere that the crust of a mince pie used to be called "the coffin" in old English cook books. How fitting...

Hmm, I wonder what she is thinking about, while she waits for the oven to heat up
Mmmmm i would love to join her

Feeding on meat may be going out of fashion because (1) cattle exhausts methane, a severe green house gas that contributes to the anthropogenic global warming and (2) is cruel to animals.
There are alternatives:

View attachment 1407416
Ah yes - PETA - the organisation that euthanises over 85% of all the animals that are brought in to it :(

Better dead than fed eh PETA?

Fucking arseholes :mad:

Artist Papuavacation

It's not really my topic, but I really liked the author and his work. Firstly, very high-quality and non-formulaic work with AI. Well, secondly, finally the naturalness of emotions. In most of the works with a similar plot, the "cooked" have such a satisfied expression on their faces, as if they are not cooking in a cauldron, but relaxing in a Jacuzzi.

2_young_blonde_terrified_women_with_bare_breasts_s_by_papuavacation_dgu2010.jpg a_very_angry_girl_for_dinner_by_papuavacation_dgu287u.jpg hot_bath_for_redhead_by_papuavacation_dgu2dy1.jpg pork_soup_by_papuavacation_dgu286d.jpg two_young_blonde_terrified_women_with_bare_breasts_by_papuavacation_dgu1z27.jpg

Back
Top Bottom