Older Women Bodies

Go to CruxDreams.com
ralmcg, I know you like the women completely nude, but most women having nude photo shoots like their shoes on, makes them look and feel more glamourous. These women are 40 and older:

View attachment 85006 View attachment 85007 View attachment 85008 View attachment 85009 View attachment 85010 View attachment 85011
I do like the photos, don't get me wrong. I don't see the glamour in wearing shoes on an otherwise naked body though. To me a nude woman, who isn't wearing shoes, gloves, stockings, and garters, is a symbol of casualness and I find it quite sexy.

I do like the photos, don't get me wrong. I don't see the glamour in wearing shoes on an otherwise naked body though. To me a nude woman, who isn't wearing shoes, gloves, stockings, and garters, is a symbol of casualness and I find it quite sexy.

While I agree that a fully naked body is beautiful, I will admit to having a bit of a shoe fetish so I'm always delighted to see an otherwise naked woman in a pair of sexy high heels :p

I also find nude women in sexy high heels, or a pair of cowboy boots very hot.

While I agree that a fully naked body is beautiful, I will admit to having a bit of a shoe fetish so I'm always delighted to see an otherwise naked woman in a pair of sexy high heels :p
yep especially the high heeled red ones

I especially like the second picture. Relaxing in the sun with the air and warmth touching every part of the bare body.
And those pretty red toes, just right for sucking...

As you said, some, not necessarily all.View attachment 84439
A bit gross?
I believe I appreciate a body of an older woman now than I would when I was younger. Would it be interesting to see a movie about a group of women aged 50+ going to a nude beach just to enjoy themselves; eating, drinking, dancing, swimming, laying in the sun.
I've actually done that! 6 times!
And those pretty red toes, just right for sucking...
I always keep mine red, or at least, bright pink....

For those among us who may be unaware,
there is an event called "Fantasy Fest"
a Hallowe'en celebration which has been
happening annually for decades in Key West FL.
(It lasts about a week.)

There are about a hundred thousand attendees
each year, mostly mature women (and men)
proud to display their bodies in little - or no - costumes.

Just Google search 'Fantasy Fest' images.
There are actually millions of beautiful photos on-line.

This link is a sample of last week's Bacchanal.

http://www.pbase.com/john_chow/ff2013&page=all

Studies in Cruciform 2.191

Fantasy Fest 2013 samples

71802448_qD2AkvN0_scan0291.jpg 153230834_fqn2L2KL.jpg 153230835_J68OhVXP.jpg 153230922_lZXUMueq.jpg 153231173_u3lma6Kc.jpg 153231431_iIbyx0Xt.jpg 153231434_lorM0iCd.jpg 153231501_VMrOpOYV.jpg 153232027_p6R3EQzo.jpg
Ego Stipes Ergo Sum

Good post sympazero2, #1,4 & 8 are very nice. Sounds like my kind of festival.

In my opinion an addition to what makes a body sexy is movement, especially dancing. It's fun seeing the person dance naked.

Here is an ad for the Dove anti-age campaign. It was taken off US television because they said it showed too much skin.
I think the older women in the ad are beautiful, especially in the nude.

This ad was shown uncut in the UK :)

Back
Top Bottom