Other Forms Of Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com
I saw an old Penelope Pitstop cartoon where she was tied up and the belt was carrying her slowly toward the buzzsaw.Now for some reason that kind of peril has always turned me on.

I saw an old Penelope Pitstop cartoon where she was tied up and the belt was carrying her slowly toward the buzzsaw.Now for some reason that kind of peril has always turned me on.
Oh yeah, the buzz saw slowly approaching the slit... ;)

I saw a special on the History Channel on torture and execution. They covered a number of things but the two I especially liked was on burning and impaling.

Using a computer model they determined that if the stake was really tapered down (say to 1 inch) for the top couple of feet that it would be possible, with someone luck to impale someone in a manner that would allow them to linger for about 2 days. The secret to doing this was after breaking through the intestine you have to not nick any major veins or arteries, avoid piercing any major organs (you know heart, lungs etal) and leave enough room for the stake and the breathing passage to essentially occupy the same space. If you could do all that a victim could still live and breathe with the stake coming out of their mouth.

In burning they figured that two things could kill you, inhalation of fire and roasting (140 degrees for less than 10 minutes). Based on their burnings (wood piled high around the stake, wood piled high under your feet and wood piled in a circle around you with out touching you) you'd last 7-5 minutes except for the wood piled high around you that would be 2 minutes of less) but that it may take as much as 45 minutes for the wood to consume your body. The two forms of burning they didn't test were a very small fire to burn only your legs and a small fire with green wood that produced a lot of smoke. From what I have read the latter was considered a mercy as you died of smoke inhalation fairly quickly.

Had to get off twice during the show.

Other than that the historical background material was pretty weak.

kisses

willowfall

Too bad, as is many times the case, the History Channel special had some issues. But the information that you mentioned is very interesting and thanks for sharing it with us.

Oh my, look at the fascinating discussion I missed out on since the last time I checked in here.
Like Willowfall and many of you, I too fantasize about other forms of execution. Crux is definitely my favorite, and it was also my earliest. I remember laying on my bed about the age of 7 or 8, before I really had any sexual desires, imagining myself on the cross. Another one was being shot with arrows. Both of the fantasies were inspired by certain religious books my parents kept in the house. Little did mom and dad know what those books were doing to me!

Many years later I got into hanging, and to a lesser extent, being burned at the stake. And a mere year or two ago I finally got into beheading. That never did anything for me until I stumbled across the Annabelle's Fantasy site. Wanna strip someone naked and make them kneel at the chopping block?? I'm your gal!!

I too fantasize only about past historical eras. No electric chair for me, thank you very much.

Of course, I am always the victim. :) Though I sometimes imagine another girl being executed before me, so that I get to watch her suffering and see what I have to look forward to.

Finally, ALL of my executions are public and I'm always naked. In fact, if you take the humiliation of public display out of the fantasy, execution really doesn't do much for me at all.

-jackie

Capture head7.JPG

I've enjoyed fantasizing about both the axe and guillotine. But I do prefer the axe.

I love it when the executioner jerks my head up by the hair and makes me kiss his axe in front of everyone. He threatens that his aim could get sloppy if I don't. And I like knowing that I have to remain still to ensure a clean cut and avoid being merely wounded (which would require a second blow).

I can see that, no threat of a second blow from a guillotine, but the insturment is kind of intriguing
I went to see the grave of General Lafayette in Paris a few months ago and found out all the headless victims of the French Revolution were dumped in a lot right next door.

How about stoning
I remember seeing a show years ago where a girl was accused of adultery, she was promptly stripped tied on to a donkey and led through the town while the people flung insults and other nasty things at her, at the end of her ride she was given over to the men of the town when they were done with her she was thown into a pit and stoned to death

a real stoning

Attachments

• Iran stoning.jpg
    Iran stoning.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 3,134
  • n001.jpg
    n001.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 3,061
  • n015.jpg
    n015.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 3,131
  • n016.jpg
    n016.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 3,105
  • n025.jpg
    n025.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 3,134
  • n018.jpg
    n018.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 3,102
  • n028.jpg
    n028.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 3,233
  • n036.jpg
    n036.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 3,261
  • n063.jpg
    n063.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 3,113
  • n042.jpg
    n042.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 3,202
And a mere year or two ago I finally got into beheading. That never did anything for me until I stumbled across the Annabelle's Fantasy site. Wanna strip someone naked and make them kneel at the chopping block?? I'm your gal!!
Beheading is a big fantasy of many, and I must say that the sight is very erotic. You posted a nice picture...
It is just difficult to weave into any form of extended play.
Ok, like in crux, the foreplay has it's place, a good whipping is never wrong ;) .
Some sort of "cornu" to keep the victim in place and prevent her from "going back" might add some fun as well, and for the victim probably it is important that the axe and hangman are "impressive" (Pic).

Am I right to assume that it's the "daring" and "playing with fire" aspect that is creating your thrill, or is it a pure fantasy thing for you?

I have a fantasy knife to "play" on defenseless female bodies, and it's mean look is important for her mind cinema ;)
WH_ChaosAxe_L1.jpg

real stoning in Iran rest

Attachments

• n092.jpg
    n092.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 2,370
  • n106.jpg
    n106.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 2,348
  • The Stoning of Soraya M.mkv_005293997.jpg
    The Stoning of Soraya M.mkv_005293997.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 2,421
  • The Stoning of Soraya M.mkv_005697984.jpg
    The Stoning of Soraya M.mkv_005697984.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 2,534
  • The Stoning of Soraya M.mkv_005621491.jpg
    The Stoning of Soraya M.mkv_005621491.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 2,498
  • The Stoning of Soraya M.mkv_005501454.jpg
    The Stoning of Soraya M.mkv_005501454.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 2,533
  • The Stoning of Soraya M.mkv_005867194.jpg
    The Stoning of Soraya M.mkv_005867194.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 2,525
  • The-Stoning-of-Soraya-M-(the-only-photographe-9-years-old).jpg
    The-Stoning-of-Soraya-M-(the-only-photographe-9-years-old).jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 2,746
real stoning in Iran rest
I think Admihoek's right to post these,​
but I hope everyone understands​
this is what really happens -
these ones aren't here just for guys to drool and masturbate.​

Am I right to assume that it's the "daring" and "playing with fire" aspect that is creating your thrill, or is it a pure fantasy thing for you?

Oh there is nothing daring about it, I assure you. It's strictly a movie that sometimes plays in my head (enhanced by a photo or two) in which I am the star. The foreplay is all in my humiliation and terror, being dragged out naked and helpless onto a stage in front of a large gawking crowd. Everybody (including myself) knowing exactly what's going to happen. Of course, my crime and sentence is read aloud anyway for all to hear. And it's said that my body will remain on public display for the rest of the day as an example to others. This is another titillating detail I enjoy thinking about - my nude, headless body hanging upside down from ropes tied around my ankles - I know exactly how it will look, as I've seen it happen to other unlucky girls before me. After watching these executions, I've masturbated alone in my bed thinking about these displayed bodies, and how that I am facing the same fate I take satisfaction in knowing that others will no doubt masturbate to their images of me.

Too bad, as is many times the case, the History Channel special had some issues. But the information that you mentioned is very interesting and thanks for sharing it with us.

Do Monte Python movies also count for learning history? The following exchange is one of my favorites and I am SURE is historically accurate for the time period:

Dingo: You must spank her well, and after you are done with her, you may deal with her as you like... and then... spank me.
All: And me. And me too. And me.
Dingo: Yes. Yes, you must give us all a good spanking.
Dingo: And after the spanking, the oral sex.
Galahad: Well, I could stay a bit longer

This is another titillating detail I enjoy thinking about - my nude, headless body hanging upside down from ropes tied around my ankles - I know exactly how it will look, as I've seen it happen to other unlucky girls before me.
Like this?

Attachments

• mli-013[1].gif
    mli-013[1].gif
    24.6 KB · Views: 2,918
Back
Top Bottom