Parrot Perch/pau D'arara

Go to CruxDreams.com
The only acceptable and CF approved shoes allowed to be worn by female guests in the dungeon.

The early version shown, as well as the newer updated one.
View attachment 1304712View attachment 1304715
The only acceptable and CF approved shoes allowed to be worn by female guests in the dungeon.

The early version shown, as well as the newer updated one.
View attachment 1304712View attachment 1304715
I disagree, high heels are beautiful. I never take a woman's shoes. And I often leave some of the clothes too. What goes down is what prevents access to the places where I cause pain. A partially clothed woman evokes the feeling of a more realistic interrogation situation.

I disagree, high heels are beautiful. I never take a woman's shoes. And I often leave some of the clothes too. What goes down is what prevents access to the places where I cause pain. A partially clothed woman evokes the feeling of a more realistic interrogation situation.
To each his own. :)

Mi capitán, la dama está lista para ser interrogada. (My captain, the lady is ready for questioning.)
parrot1.jpg
And, I'm in the shoeless camp. High heels are unrealistic in the setting and only appeal to a small fetish audience.
And, I know there are some people who will enjoy the dirty, bare feet above. (Which is not part of my kink either)

Back
Top Bottom