Petras Drawings

Go to CruxDreams.com
The original drawings are very large when I photograph them. Icc then reduce them to the size as they can be seen here in the forum. I haven't tried scanning yet, but I will try it out. I also have a light table. Thank you for that information

The original drawings are very large when I photograph them
A3? A2? I tend to use A4 paper so it will fit in my scanner (also the paper is dirt cheap and I don’t worry if I screw up). one day I’ll get an A3 scanner though :thumbsup:

Far out, I’m still working out exactly what’s happening in #4 but I absolutely LOVE it! A top slave with ankle chains whipping a feminized male slave? Ooooh yeah, that works nicely, and the beautifully whipped slave boy/girl in the background still being tortured by spiked dildo? And the other slave boy/girl heavily bound and tortured in the background with the spikes, oh those spikes, oh my gosh? I could in turn identity with each character!! Unsure which I want to be most!!! Can I be all of them?

Wow, so much to like about that particular image for me - thank you so much, @PetraTV for sharing such interesting detailed work.

A3? A2? I tend to use A4 paper so it will fit in my scanner (also the paper is dirt cheap and I don’t worry if I screw up). one day I’ll get an A3 scanner though :thumbsup:
I bought an A3 flatbed scanner (there are inexpensive ones) and work in A3 when drawing in pencil.
The results are pretty good already without much adjustment!
Larger formats would need a drum scanner (not affordable) or stitching several scans together. There are programs available to do so.

Back
Top Bottom