Pleasure In Suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com
Amazing, as always, I love that you "dare" to go back to your tit torture fetish (those who don't like it can look away or mainip the drawings!), thanks for sharing, Markus.

Maybe it was my imagination, but I thought I saw a fleeting glimpse of a newer (always excellent) Marcus drawing (for which I'm always grateful) of a turned-on, horny, nude lass on a cross being choked with a rope. I've looked everywhere but can't find it. Please let me know if you have seen it, and thank you.

Maybe it was my imagination, but I thought I saw a fleeting glimpse of a newer (always excellent) Marcus drawing (for which I'm always grateful) of a turned-on, horny, nude lass on a cross being choked with a rope. I've looked everywhere but can't find it. Please let me know if you have seen it, and thank you.
Ok, I found it. Rope around her neck, and pulled, is shown in panels in Helga Faints. "Moving her in position...." Around #55 of this thread.

Oh help no! Leave that for the BDSM society. Markus's art is great as it is. Even with his - ehm - breast milk fetish. In my opininon.
The debreasting and breast mutilation thing is also problematic. But even if suspension of disbelief was difficult, Markus' cross-as-orgasmatron drawings grew on me. :eeek: :babeando:

IMG_6535.jpegIMG_6538.jpeg

Last edited:
The debreasting and breast mutilation thing is also problematic.
Well, I strongly disagree on this. Why should it be problematic? Just because it doesn't float everyones boat?
It needn't imho.
The only boat it has to float is Markus'

We have to freedom to not look at images that don't float our boat. We have the freedom, as you say, to have things grow on us eventually... or not.
We do not have the freedom to look at images that never were published...

Speaking of markus, why is this forum so quiet recently? Why is markus's profile turned to private?
This thread you mean?
Well, do you have an idea how much time it takes to create classic art (hand drawn, although Markus uses some digital means recently and its not pure paper and pencil any more)?
In that light, I don't think this thread is very quiet...
Like you, I'd love to see 10 new drawings a day of this great master, but that's not realistic!

And as we talk about this: I see you wondering "when there is more", but why don't I see "likes" given when there IS more?
Appreciation is the only fuel for artists in our "domain"....

Back
Top Bottom