Preceptor

Go to CruxDreams.com
a favourite fantasy of mine -
chapter 8 of 'the Breaking of Faith' is a girl-hunt like that
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-breaking-of-faith-a-pic-for-subhunt.1333/page-2

Actually played that game one time. A guy I was dating and going on vaction with stopped in a heavily wooded area, told me he was going to give me a 5 minute head start.

He caught me, cuffed my hands behind my back, pulled down my sweater, tore off my panties and "raped" me bent over a rock. I had to go commando for about 2 hours until we got to the B&B.

And he left me cuffed with my sweater down for the first hour we drove after that. A state trooper going by in the other direction convinced him that maybe that wasn't one of his better ideas.

kisses

willowfall

Actually played that game one time. A guy I was dating and going on vaction with stopped in a heavily wooded area, told me he was going to give me a 5 minute head start.

He caught me, cuffed my hands behind my back, pulled down my sweater, tore off my panties and "raped" me bent over a rock. I had to go commando for about 2 hours until we got to the B&B.

And he left me cuffed with my sweater down for the first hour we drove after that. A state trooper going by in the other direction convinced him that maybe that wasn't one of his better ideas.

kisses

willowfall
and how about you?

and how about you?

I saw the trooper car coming a slid down and put my feet up on the dashboard so he didn't see anything and he whizzed on by.

While I was incredibly hot and horny by that time the whole arms behind the back was pretty uncomfortable.

And honestly, I really DIDN'T want to try to explain the situation to the trooper. In some of these northern states police can intervene (in fact have too) in a 'domestic' situation if they feel one party is in danger. In all likelihood we would have wound up at the barracks with the troopers calling home.

I will say that my boyfriend got one hell of a bj before we went to dinner that night and I spent the whole meal being pantyless remembering how the boulder felt as he ground me into it.

Let's just say the conversation was somewhat distracted.

kisses

willowfall

The quarry was exploding as the rocks bounced all around?
;)
A slap in a smiling face? :D

Ok! Too much ? :eek: :oops:

I will say that my boyfriend got one hell of a bj before we went to dinner that night and I spent the whole meal being pantyless remembering how the boulder felt as he ground me into it.

kisses

willowfall
Id' really like to know the boulder felt.;)

Back
Top Bottom