Prison Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
Indeed, a very clever design, note the very short length, which combined with its fulness and stain resistance, not only renders the wearer`s buttocks readily available for corporal punishment, but limits potential blood staining after she has received a suitably severe chastisement.
And a convenient length so easy pin up at the back after for display purposes so everyone can see.

Last edited:
My artworks (Manips)
Love No 1

"We are going to teach you, once and for all, Moore, that insolence and disobedience are not options in this Establishment."

As for No 2, the young woman seems remarkably unmoved by the seriousness of her predicament. Her perfectly presented buttocks about to be destroyed by a fearsome cane and her breasts pressed against that rough log. She can`t be enjoying it, surely?

Love No 1

"We are going to teach you, once and for all, Moore, that insolence and disobedience are not options in this Establishment."

As for No 2, the young woman seems remarkably unmoved by the seriousness of her predicament. Her perfectly presented buttocks about to be destroyed by a fearsome cane and her breasts pressed against that rough log. She can`t be enjoying it, surely?
Loving this interpretation of yours!

Some more works of mine

Attachments

• IMG_4353.jpeg
    IMG_4353.jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_4351.jpeg
    IMG_4351.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_4349.jpeg
    IMG_4349.jpeg
    117.1 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_4278.jpeg
    IMG_4278.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_4357.jpeg
    IMG_4357.jpeg
    167.6 KB · Views: 321
  • IMG_4350.jpeg
    IMG_4350.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_4354.jpeg
    IMG_4354.jpeg
    111.4 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_4282.jpeg
    IMG_4282.jpeg
    115.4 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG_4362.jpeg
    IMG_4362.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 419
Some more works of mine
Love No 5.
Barbara Moore`s incarceration in the the Maximum Security Prison has not proved easy. Her feisty rebellious nature repeatedly getting her into trouble.
This time, she has gone too far, and finds herself chained naked between two stout posts, gagged and with a rawhide bullwhip draped around her neck.
For her part, Corrections Officer Garcia is sure that once she retrieves her whip, Moore`s feisty, mouthy attitude will be history long before she has laid the fiftieth lash across that shapely back and tender buttocks.

Kindinov (vasilijskindinovs DA) I have known the artist for a very long time (in absentia) and I am now very interested in his experiments in completely different genres.

View attachment 1436183 View attachment 1436184 View attachment 1436185 View attachment 1436186 View attachment 1436187
Hey. oldymen, you`ri right, Kindinovs AI-generated images are very impressive, too. Can you tell us where we can find more of such pics outside of cruxforums? Many thanks!

Back
Top Bottom