Prisoner Twelve (story)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Part 5

Rachel stiffened, but turned away from him quickly, and with some relief; his face was too unnerving. Her skirt flared out as she spun round to face away from him. Doctor Kay was watching with an amused expression on his face. She placed her hands on her head, feeling the unfamiliar contours of the leather helmet, which she had all but forgotten about.

“Quite a little cock-tease isn’t she Doc?” said the guard. The Doctor grinned, and said,

“I can see she is in good hands.”

“Too right. Me and Mr. Nightstick will give this fuck-bag exactly what she needs”

Rachel stood very still as she felt the cold nightstick touch her thigh and move upwards, catching and lifting her skirt. She knew better than to move her hands, and looked away from the Doctor, focusing instead on the chair bearing her coat and bag – her links with normality. She suddenly wished to be back at home in her pyjamas, watching the television or making a coffee, and the feeling overwhelmed her and forced a tear from the edge of her eye. She shut her eyes tightly. The nightstick was withdrawn, allowing her skirt to flop down again, not that that made her feel any less vulnerable. Then its cold touch came again, this time on the inside of her thigh, travelling upwards as before, and lifting her skirt. She heard a low whistle from the guard.

“Hoowee, this is a fucking nice bit of tail right here, Doc… You want me to make her suck you off before we go?”

“No that won’t be necessary, thank you, Mr. Dane. Let’s get her to the facility.” The Doctor started gathering papers and closing down his computer.

Rachel stood very erect, her hands on her helmeted head, her tight black crop top showing off her belly and shoulders, and her short faux-leather skirt held obscenely up behind her by the guard’s nightstick. The guard moved the tip of the baton up and down a little until it found the waistband of her knickers, then he angled the stick downwards, pushing it in between her buttocks and inside her underwear. She could barely breathe at this slow, wordless, lewd assault of her person.

“Are you going to be a good girl, Prisoner Twelve?” said the guard, “because I’m looking for a reason to beat the living crap out of your worthless hide.”

He levelled the stick, which pulled her panties downwards at the back, and she felt the tip of the brutal instrument slide forward beneath her crotch until it pressed against the inside of her panties at the front. Then he angled the stick upwards, moving the tip upwards over her pussy and out over the waistband of her knickers at the front. “You and me will have some fun times over at the facility. Just three more things to do before we go; here’s number one!” With that, the guard returned the stick to a horizontal position and swiftly pushed downwards, pulling Rachel’s panties down to lie around her ankles. She was unable to stifle a sob, but managed to keep her hands on her head, as ordered.

“Shut the fuck up, Prisoner Twelve, you don’t need them where you’re going. Get fucking used to it if you know what’s good for you. Now, you little shit-bag, put your arms behind your back, and I want to hear you say ‘yes, sir’ this time” She sobbed for real now, as she dropped her arms to her sides, and reluctantly, hesitantly, placed her wrists on her buttocks, now covered only by the brief skirt. She heard the guard forage in a side pocket of his combat trousers, and heard the tell-tale clink of chain that signified that she was about to be handcuffed.

As the felt the cold metal pressed around her wrists, she sobbed once more, and when the fatal click announced that her wrists were locked behind her, she let out a low moan of despair. This was not how she had imagined it so many times, the moment of surrendering power over herself. Instead of excitement, she felt only dread. This man was too powerful, too unpredictable, and she had probably placed herself in real danger.

“I didn’t hear you, bitch”

“Sorry sir, yes sir,” she gulped.

“Too late, you fucking stupid cow. You just earned yourself a punishment.” He lifted her skirt and slapped her, hard across her bare buttock. “That’s just a taster. You can have the rest when we get to the facility. Don’t you think I’m going to forget, because punishing you is going to be the fucking highlight of my day! Oh, and there’s one more thing,” He placed his hands on her bare shoulders and spun her around to face him. Her skirt flared up again, giving the two men a momentary glimpse of her shaven pussy. Rachel moaned in humiliation and fear, her chained wrists clicking together behind her. The guard produced a black cloth sack from another pocket and whipped it over her head. It had a draw-string which he pulled tight round her neck, shutting out even the smallest bit of light. “We’re going for a little drive, cunt, and I don’t want you looking out of the window, got it?” He paused, jabbing the nightstick lightly into her bare midriff. “Got it, Prisoner Twelve?”

“Yes sir”, she said quietly, her voice muffled by the bag. The guard placed one hand round the back of her neck and growled into her ear, “Step out of your knickers, I don’t want you falling on your face before I’ve fucked it”. Her panties were still round her ankles; she stepped out of them as best she could without being able to see anything, though the guard’s huge hand on the nape of her neck steadied her.

“Ready, Doctor?”

“Ready when you are, Mr. Dane, let’s go.”

Rachel suddenly remembered her coat, and her bag with all her essentials in, and began to protest. “My bag…”

This earned her a painful blow with the nightstick across the breasts; “Shut your fucking pie-hole you little cum-sucker. I only want to hear one thing come out of your fucking mouth, and that’s “yes, sir”. You use it for anything else, and I might start thinking of other uses for your bitch mouth too. Now move it!”

The Doctor opened the door into the corridor, and the guard pushed Rachel roughly out, keeping one hand tightly on the back of her neck and wrapping the other around her upper arm. She staggered helplessly as he bent her forward at the waist, turning her to the right and pushing her along the corridor. Behind them, the Doctor locked his office and followed.
Can I be prisoner 13?

Part 6

The two men and the handcuffed young woman passed through the double doors, down a further corridor and through another, heavier door. Though blind under her hood, Rachel could tell by the cool air on her legs and shoulders, and by the echoing acoustic, that they were in an underground car-park. Of course, Dr. Kay’s office was on the basement level, and she knew about the underground car park beneath the Psychology building. A wild hope surged, that there must almost certainly be someone else around, who might intervene and rescue her from this nightmare. But instead she heard another man’s voice.

“What took you so long? No problems here, let’s get her in. Wow, this is a nice one!” She felt a hand under one of her breasts, lifting it and squeezing it; Rachel shied back but was held by other strong hands on her neck and upper arm. She squirmed at the feeling of being manhandled and inspected like an animal. “Yeah, she’ll do” said the strange voice, “come on”.

The guard who held her by the neck and arm, whom the Doctor had identified as Mr. Dane, shoved Rachel forward again, as she heard a car door opening, then another. She felt the cold metal of the car door sill against her calf, and the guard placed a heavy hand on top of her head.

“Get in the car, fuck pet,” said the guard, pushing downwards, “and don’t bang your head. Because I’m going to bang the fuck out of your head when we arrive, know what I mean?”

Rachel stepped in awkwardly, blinded by the hood and with her hands cuffed behind her, discovering that it was the back seat, and that the second guard had already gone round the car and climbed in on the other side; he put his hand round her waist and pulled her in so that she was sitting in the middle of the back seat. Dane got in behind her and slammed the door. Someone, presumably Dr. Kay, got in the driver’s seat and started the car.

Squashed between the two men, Rachel could not sit back properly, as her chained hands were behind her back; one of the guards pushed her head forward until she was doubled up, and the other grabbed the chain between her handcuffs and pulled it upwards and back, painfully forcing her into a kind of strappado position. She cried out as her wrists were yanked up over the central headrest behind her; she was pushed back until she was sitting back against the seat again, but now with her arms up on the back window shelf behind her, twisting her shoulders uncomfortably. She could only relieve the pain by bowing her head down, which she did, sobbing as quietly as possible, as the two thugs passed a seatbelt across her waist and breasts, clicking it into position. They then attended to their own seatbelts, as the car moved off, making a couple of tight turns, then going up a ramp, over a bump and out into the traffic.

The two guards sat on either side of the prisoner, each with a large hand clamped on to one of her thighs. She felt their strong fingers indenting the flesh of her legs. Occasionally their hands moved along Rachel’s thighs, pushing back the faux-leather of her flared skirt. She knew the men’s hands would soon be at her naked and defenceless pussy lips, pinching and poking despite her muffled protests, while she sat there squashed between them, belted in, hooded, and handcuffed, in a painful strappado position, with not so much as a pubic hair to protect her vagina from assault. But for now they seemed content to rub her thighs gently but firmly, occasionally applying a steady outward force as if to spread her legs. She resolutely pressed her knees together, but she knew they were much stronger than she was.

Just as Rachel felt the muscles of her inner thighs were about to give in to the insistent pressure, the guards’ hands gripped her knees strongly and pulled, opening her legs easily and widely. She moaned in protest, as they held her thighs apart, exposing the naked and shaved cunt revealed by the rucked-up skirt. They laughed lewdly, and she suddenly felt a finger invade her, followed painfully by another, while a thumb sought her clitoris, found it, and pinched hard.

She screamed. “Get the fuck OFF me!”

The guards’ mocking laughter suddenly stopped, while one of them said “Oh dear, Prisoner Twelve, you really are looking to get punished, aren’t you, you stupid piece of shit. You don’t fucking get it do you? If we say jump, you say “yes sir” and fucking jump. If we want you to eat our shit and drink our piss, you’ll fucking do it and thank us for it afterwards. If we want flog you, rape you, or torture your worthless cunt, we’ll do it whenever we like, however we like and as often as we like, and you will shut the fuck up and take it, because you’re nothing but a dick-sucking cum-guzzling fuck-slave now…”

While this speech went on, Rachel sobbed and shook her head, moaning “No… no, no, leave me alone, you can’t do this..” until Dane stopped his tirade of abuse for a moment, reaching over and pulling at the cloth bag over the captive’s head. The bag was becoming stifling, and for a moment she thought he was about to remove it, to allow her to breathe more easily. However, he just pulled the top of the bag forward so that one corner protruded forward, like a pointed knight’s helmet. Then he raised his nightstick and pressed it across the bridge of her nose, forcing her head back painfully, especially since her arms were still pushed high up behind her shoulders.

“If you don’t shut the fuck up, I’m going to fucking shut you up, you little slut.”

Rachel struggled to control her whimpers.

Dane turned to his colleague. “Have you got that bit of rope, Paulson?”

“Yeah, hold on”.

Dane moved the nightstick down a little, so it rested across her mouth. “Now you little jizz-rag, you’re going to open your fucking mouth just as wide as you can, if you want to keep any of your teeth, that is!” She whimpered once more, then quietened down, and compliantly opened her mouth. The guard turned the protruding corner of the bag inside out and pushed it into her open mouth, then turned the nightstick so that the second handle, which stuck out at right-angles to the stick, pushed into the girl’s mouth as well, which was now already stuffed with coarse black fabric. He forced the nightstick back into her mouth until she began to retch, as the fabric pressed against the back of her throat, but in any case the stick now lay across her tear-streaked cheeks like a giant horse’s bit and could not be forced further in. The piece of rope was passed around the nightstick, behind Rachel’s head and round the nightstick again on the other side of her face, before being pulled tight and knotted. She coughed and gurgled in her misery, being now very effectively gagged. No more recognizable words would emerge from her mouth during this journey.

“There you stupid fucking pig, you can squeal all you like and no-one will hear you.”

Silently, inside the hood, Rachel wept. The two men played a cruel game for a while, in which they grabbed the ends of the nightstick that they had roped into her mouth and lifted it, forcing her head up and causing the nightstick handle to press into the back of her throat and make her cough and retch. They would hold her like that for a minute, causing increased pain to her twisted shoulders, before forcing her head down by the same means, or using the baton to twist her head this way and that.

At one point she felt her seatbelt being released, and then the nightstick bound across her mouth being lifted again, this time so high that her bottom was lifted right off the seat, mashing her face for a moment into the ceiling of the car. Then she was dropped back down onto the seat, wrenching her arms up again, but not before a guard had placed his hand, palm up, on the seat beneath her.

Appalled, the captive leaped up again, but strong arms on her shoulders pulled her down to the waiting, lascivious hand, and her seatbelt was re-secured. Her thighs were once more brutally pulled apart despite her protests, now muffled by the improvised gag.

She spent the rest of the journey sitting helplessly on that hand, whose fingers poked up inside her pussy and whose thumb constantly threatened to push into her back passage, while another hand ventured inside her crop top and fondled and pinched her breasts. She was blindfolded, gagged and chained, bound in a painful stress-position, her scantily-clad body at the mercy of two brutal men who held her knees wide apart and abused her with their fingers, while she fought for every breath through the thick fabric of her hood. Meanwhile, the car bore her on to who knew where, to some sinister sounding “facility”. She only hoped things would improve when she arrived. At least this hellish journey would be over.

Part 7

“Journey’s end, cock sucker! Get the fuck out of the car!” Rachel was unceremoniously hauled out of the car and placed in a standing position beside it. Still blind and gasping behind her cruel hood, and baton gagged, she had no idea where they were, but it sounded like a garage of some sort. The air was cool on her legs, and the floor felt like hard concrete under her shoes. She heard a few voices and footsteps, a door opening and closing, and some equipment being moved, then the voice of one of the guards, close to her ear.

“Listen up you little ball sucking bitch. I’m going to remove your gag and hood now, but if there’s any trouble, we’ll be finding out if that nightstick will fit down your throat. Nod if you understand, prisoner”. She nodded vigorously, and was rewarded with the loosening of the rope that held the nightstick deep in her jaws. Then the sodden cloth bag was removed and she greedily filled her lungs with fresh air.

She was indeed in a garage, but without any natural light it was hard to say whether it was underground or not. The car she had arrived in was behind her, and an unfamiliar man was unloading bags from the boot, glancing at her coldly. As soon as he spoke, she recognized him from his voice; he was the second guard who had accompanied her from the underground car park on the college campus, the one Dane had referred to as “Paulson”. He had a full head of dark hair, and was slimmer than his colleague, though he looked athletic and just as strong. Dane, the shaven-headed one, was standing just behind her, with his nightstick in one hand, and with one hand on the chain links between Rachel’s handcuffs. There was no sign of the Doctor, or anyone else. The guard slammed the boot lid shut, and came to stand in front of the prisoner.

“Well, my pretty, you certainly look better without that bag on your head.”

Unsure if this was meant as a compliment, she mumbled “thank you sir”. Her throat was very dry and her voice was not working properly.

“Your appearance could be improved though,” he went on, “I think a good look for you would be on your knees, crying and choking on a fat cock, and trying desperately to lick your rapist’s ball-sack to avoid having your cunt whipped. What do you think?”

Rachel looked at the ground, stunned into silence.

“Well, Prisoner Twelve, I asked you a question.” The other guard jabbed her in the stomach with his nightstick and said, “Answer the question you dumb fuck piece, and don’t forget to say ‘sir’.”

“Sir…” she began, hesitantly, “you… you can’t treat me like this, I never consented to…”

She never got to finish the sentence, as the nightstick thumped into her belly, knocking the wind out of her and doubling her up. She would have fallen had the guard not held tight to her handcuff-chain; for good measure he seized her pony-tail and pulled her head back. She staggered and gasped for breath.

“Wrong answer, stupid bitch! That’s another punishment you’ve got coming.”

Paulson nodded to his fellow and said, “In a minute. Search her first. Full body search.”

Dane grabbed Rachel’s upper arms and threw her against the side of the car, running his hands over her breasts and flanks. Having thoroughly groped her he hauled her upright again, frogmarched her round to the front of the car and threw her face-down across the bonnet, still hot from driving. Rachel tried to rear up off the hot metal, but he held her by the handcuff-chain and by her pony-tail until her struggles subsided, then he hooked his thumbs into the waistband of her skirt, and firmly pulled it down. She bucked again, earning herself another hard slap to the bottom.

“Calm down you fucking little cunt. You’re being searched in line with procedure. We’re going to find out what the fuck you keep in that little fuck-hole of yours. Let’s get you stripped.” With that he placed his fingers firmly into the neckline of Rachel’s sports top, and pulled hard; the fabric gave, and with a tearing sound, suddenly she was naked, apart from her shoes, and the sensor helmet. She felt cool air on her back, as the guard bent down and, lifting each foot in turn, yanked off her shoes; he tossed them aside along with the skirt. She was still handcuffed behind her back, and her tormentor held the linking chain in one hand to control her. Pushing her wrists up and forward, he forced her back down on to the car bonnet, kicking her legs apart as he did so.

Paulson watched, standing close by with his arms folded, his features showing amusement.

Rachel moaned as she realized the guard who held her was putting on a pair of surgical gloves from his pocket. She began to close her legs, but he slapped her buttocks, and she spread them again. “Don’t fuck with me you little slut,” he growled, “You’re the one who gets fucked with around here.” He took out something that looked like a toothpaste tube from his pocket, and squeezed some of the contents on to her anus and vagina, which made her jump, then plunged his latex-covered fingers deep into her body cavities. The helpless girl squirmed and bucked, but could not escape her tormentor’s grip, with one hand on the chain at her wrists, and the other hand clamped into her crotch, anchored by a thumb in her back passage, and two fingers deep in her cunt. After several moments of invasive twisting and probing, the gloved hand withdrew.

“The cunt’s clean. Her fucking shit-pipe’s as tight as a duck’s though.”

“We’ll plug her overnight, that should do the trick. We’ve got that big one..,” said the other gesturing to the bags he had unloaded from the car.

“Too fucking right; one night with Mister Fatty, he’ll stretch the bitch good!” Dane pulled her upright by her hair, eliciting another load moan, to which he responded by slapping her bare breasts. “Hear that, fuck bag? You’re going to have company tonight! He’ll stretch your shit-pipe for you, so you can invite us round the back for a fucking party! And even if you don’t invite us, we’re coming anyway, you little ass-whore. Let’s get you to your cell. And don’t think I have forgotten our little arrangement: I still owe you a punishment.”

Part 8

The two men conferred for a moment, and Paulson rummaged in a bag, bringing out what appeared to be another set of handcuffs, and a length of stainless steel chain.

“Let’s see you run away with these on, Prisoner Twelve!”

Dane held her brutally by the hair, as his colleague knelt down behind her and swiftly snapped the steel cuffs on her ankles. Leg irons? Oh God, she thought, naked and handcuffed… and now shackled as well?

The leg irons were joined by about a foot of chain, and another longer chain was joined to the middle. This was pulled up behind the prisoner’s back until it nestled vertically between her buttocks. Paulson held the chain there at the small of her back. Dane pulled up her arms behind her, while the other man passed the chain around her waist and round to the back again, locking it with a padlock to form a snug loop around her waist. The remaining length of chain was pulled up her back and between her shoulder blades. She whimpered quietly as he threw the end of the chain around her neck, bringing the end round to the back of her neck and locking the chain to itself, using another small padlock. The click of the padlock closing, so close to her ears, made her jump, as if she had been shocked with an electric current.

Prisoner Twelve was now truly shackled. Not only handcuffs, but leg-irons! And chain locked around her waist and neck! Never had she imagined such restraints in her fantasies. She moved one leg slightly, testing the limits of her bondage. The linking chain of the leg-irons was short, but would allow her to walk, though she would have to take quite small steps. If she had felt vulnerable and helpless before, in handcuffs but still wearing admittedly skimpy clothes, that feeling was multiplied a hundred-fold now that she was shackled hand and foot, chained at the neck like a dog, and naked! The chains tinkled as she moved slightly.

“How do you like your new jewellery, you cum-guzzling bitch?” snarled Paulson. Dane still held her by the pony-tail. He pulled her head back – she felt the chain dig into her throat slightly. He leaned close and murmured in her ear.

“Answer him, you dumb fuck”.

Paulson slapped her breast. “Thank me, you slut! Say “thank you, sir” like a good little fuck pet.”

“Th…thank you, sir..” the prisoner stammered. Satisfied, Dane released her hair, and she looked down at the floor.

If she thought her bondage could not be more severe, she was wrong. She felt her wrists lifted behind her, twisting her arms behind her back so that her wrists were up between her shoulder blades. Another metallic click announced that her handcuffs had been padlocked to the chain that ran up her back and round her neck. When Dane released his grip on her handcuffs, she felt the weight of her own arms tightening the chain around her neck. This position was already uncomfortable, and could only get worse.

And now he prodded her between her buttocks with the tip of his nightstick, and she could not even defend herself as her hands were chained too high up her back. Rachel’s hands fluttered, then clenched into useless fists in humiliated despair. The hard tip of the weapon travelled slowly down the cleft between her buttocks, pausing when it reached her anus. She trembled, but remained otherwise quite still, though her heart thundered in her chest. The stick moved on under her crotch, sliding forward between her legs and touching the tender tissues of her vagina lips. The guard swung the baton up and down a few times, gently slapping against her crotch and pussy. Rachel held her breath. She suddenly had no doubt he had meant what he said back in the office, when he threatened to rape her with the nightstick.

“Have you finished?” asked Paulson, amused.

Dane seemed to rouse himself, and withdrew the baton. “Prisoner is secure; let’s go!” Dane turned her, placed his arm around her neck and pulled downwards, bending her at the waist and placing her in a head-lock.

“Please sir..” she managed to say, coughing, her neck crushed against the man’s belt.

“What the fuck do you want, you cunt?”

“Please, shouldn’t I have a prison uniform?”

The burly guard laughed. “You’re IN your fucking prison uniform, you slut. Now let’s get a move on, bitch, and shut the fuck up!”

He tightened his grip on her neck, shutting off any chance of further protest. She could only splutter and try to breathe, as she was dragged towards a doorway. Frantically trying to stay on her feet, Rachel took little, quick steps; the chain jingled between her ankles. Dane’s grip round her neck forced her chin up, making breathing difficult, and she felt the chain dig into her neck. Bent double, the chain from her waist to her leg-irons rested snugly between her buttocks, and as she was frogmarched along a corridor, this chain swung about, its cold links hitting her inner thighs and slapping against her recently violated back passage. Her small breasts swung and bobbed around beneath her chest, as she was forcibly dragged onwards. Paulson followed, carrying a large canvas hold-all that appeared to contain heavy metallic items that clashed and clinked together.

This building did indeed seem like a prison of some sort, with regular barred doors that had to be unlocked with a huge bunch of jangling keys. This had always been one of Rachel’s dearest and hottest fantasies, though now she was experiencing it naked, heavily shackled, held in a brutal head-lock, her anus and cunt hurting from the body cavity search, and with the threat of worse sexual assaults to come, the reality of it was far less appealing.

The concrete floor felt cold under Rachel’s bare feet, though at least the air was quite warm, and getting warmer as they proceeded into the prison. At length Rachel could hear a hubbub of voices getting nearer, and then realized they were approaching a cell block that was already occupied, apparently by male inmates. Oh God, was she to be paraded in front of other prisoners like this?

The guards pulled her roughly through the last doorway into the cell block. Cells lined both sides of the corridor, their barred fronts extending in an unbroken line down both sides. These cells were the type with the whole front wall made up of bars, so the leering prisoners inside could hardly have had a better view of the naked woman being dragged through their cell block. They approached the barred fronts of their cells, stretching out clutching hands, cat-calling and whistling, as the two guards crossed the cell block, dragging the naked, chained woman with them.

“Look guys, look at that naked cunt!”

“Holy fuck, she is fit! I’m having that bitch!”

“Hey baby, over here! Get your fuck-holes over here and bounce on my cock!”

"Aw, look, shes blushing!" Rachel's face had indeed flushed deeply, as she was overcome with unparalleled shame and degradation, to be seen naked and in chains by so many coarse and disgusting men.

Paulson admonished them good-humouredly. “Shut it, you fucks, or I’ll electrify the bars again. You’re going to get your turn. Quiet now.” Rachel’s stomach knotted at that “get your turn”; did it mean what she dreaded it might mean? Surely she could not be handed over to these prisoners for their entertainment? Was she to be gang-raped and sodomized by a pack of crazed convicts? But she was already being bundled through another doorway at the far end of the block. Here was a quieter block of cells, similar to the others, but empty and with their sliding doors standing open. If this was the female cell-block, she appeared to be the only inmate.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's very much like a Quoom story, only in text instead of pictures. Just as hard hitting. I think this demonstrates that a story does not necessarily need pictures. ;) :D. Good stuff so far, Monty.

It's very much like a Quoom story, only in text instead of pictures. Just as hard hitting. I think this demonstrates that a story does not necessarily need pictures. ;) :D. Good stuff so far, Monty.
Thank you JR, I must acknowledge a certain Quoomish influence here and there, and I'm deeply flattered by the comparison. I'm glad you are enjoying it! Our heroine's perils are only just beginning....

Part 9

The guards pushed her into the cell at the far end on the right, and Dane followed her in. The other guard dumped the hold-all in the cell, nodded to his fellow, and left, slamming the cell door with another resounding clang, which seemed to go right through Rachel’s chest, making her heart jump.

“Alone at last, eh slut?” It was true, she realized, this was the first time she had been alone with the shaven-headed guard. “Looks like we get to spend some quality time together. Paulson’s so pissed off he got assigned to the male block.”

Rachel looked around. The cell was small but clean, and contained three items of furniture – one was a metal-framed bedstead with no mattress; there were no springs either, just a flat series of steel strips crossing the base of the bed. It looked uncomfortable. Against one wall was a waist-high structure of tubular steel, which looked like a towel rail. On the other side of the cell was a metal cage, like a dog-cage, but made of thicker steel bars with wider gaps between them. She could possibly just fit inside, if she was forced into a foetal position.

“That’s your fucking cage, you mongrel bitch,” the guard said, ”and when I say fucking cage, I mean it’s the cage we put you in when we want to fuck your brains out. I bet you’re keen to try it out for size. I know all about you and your twisted fucking fantasies, you pervy cunt, so don’t try and deny it. You must be loving the shit out of this!”

Dane came up close behind her, and she felt his body press against her buttocks and clenched fists, still chained high up on her back. He reached round her, placing his hands on her exposed breasts and cupping them. She felt his breath on her neck as he played with her tits, lifting them, squeezing them, separating them and pushing them together. He was actually being surprisingly gentle, not trying to cause pain, for once. He rested his chin on her shoulder, and said quietly, “You know, normally small-titted bitches like you don’t do anything for me. But I’ve got to admit, seeing you all chained up and naked, and scared shitless, really fucking gets to me…” He pressed his crotch into her rear, and she could plainly feel his arousal, pressing into the cleft between her buttocks. He began to suck and bite her neck and shoulder gently, as his hands kneaded her tits.

Then one hand went up to her neck and stroked the chain locked around it, while the other descended, caressing the chain around her waist for a moment, before making its way to her pubic area. She pressed her thighs together, but his fingers found their way to her pussy, still lubricated from her recent full-body search. She stiffened and moaned slightly as Dane’s fingers entered her, stroking and probing, his thumb occasionally touching her clitoris, causing her to tremble slightly and catch her breath. Dane wound the fingers of his other hand into the chain locked around the girl’s neck, and slowly twisted it, causing the chain to tighten. She felt herself beginning to starve for air.

“You know I could just fucking choke you to death right now,” he murmured, ”you have been assigned to me. You are my own fuck-slave, to do what I want with. I can rape you, beat you, torture you, whatever I fucking want.” His fist tightened the chain, closing her windpipe. She felt herself slowly strangling as he continued to plough her sex with his fingers. Her chained hands twitched uselessly against his chest as she gasped for air, and her knees began to give way. He released his hold on her neck chain, and she coughed and took a few deep breaths. “Just remember that, fuck-slave, when you’re drinking my piss straight out of my cock, or I’m flaying your fucking skin off for not eating my turds quickly enough. I can fuck you to death easily, by just sticking my cock down your throat till you fucking choke”.

He pushed her towards the metal bedstead; she was filled with fear that he intended to carry out his threat immediately. But instead he turned and picked up the canvas bag his colleague had left and opened it. “Let’s see what that fucker has given us to play with…” He rummaged through a few metallic-sounding objects, apparently with approval.

“Please,” the prisoner said hesitantly, “please..I need to use the toilet…sir”

“Always something with you, isn’t it, shit-sucker.” He pulled a steel bucket out from under the bed and placed it at the barred side of the cell, next to the door. “Sit the fuck down on that bucket, bitch. Don’t want you spraying your piss all over your nice clean cell, do we?” He pulled her towards the bars, turned her around so that her back was facing them, and the bucket was between her ankle chain and the bars. The guard pulled her waist-chain round, so that the chain that hung from the back and linked to her leg-irons would not be in the way. Then he pushed her down on to the top of the bucket, so that she sat on its rim.

“Go on, then, piss or shit or whatever you’ve fucking got.”

She looked at him with hatred, but her need was becoming severe, and soon a loud stream of piss poured into the bucket, much to her humiliation. Shackled, naked, and pissing in a bucket in front of a brutal man, who seemed likely to become her rapist at some point in the near future.

“Finished?” he said. She nodded. He scowled, and unhooked the nightstick from his belt.

“Yes sir, sorry sir!” she wailed. He pointed the black nightstick right between her eyes for a moment before re-holstering it.

“Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me: it’s punishment time.”

Back
Top Bottom