Go to CruxDreams.com

Fox-on-Cross

Great-Cruxinquisitor
Firstly where the right place to meet.
how to assemble the candidates?
All equipment, so many costs.
Four crosses in carré!

Then the desired execution-day.
How to bind them, 1th to 4th costs time?
When the last hang the first had spent much time.
How long all four together?

At least two executioners, that means six persons together.
Problem how to record.

The benefit of a four-cross installation (perhaps collapsible) is his stability. But some vibrations to undergo from your neigbour can not be avoided.
Before all is the joy to be crucified with view on three others! I think this is a 4-D stimulation!

:p You always have curiouys questions, FoC ! I'm not sure that many people could do such a scene : many of us already have difficulties to realize one crucifixion ... and often cannot !:(

For me, a crucifixion is so much before all personnal, I dont think that with three others, it could be arousing ...:D

Isn't it not our desire, every day, in length, width, height and depth, to examine our soul with the joy of the cross?
All we do, texts, drawings and manipulations, to complete our vision of this secret love.
To discover what is the meaning of our live.
There is no end.

So I imagined that 4-cross installation with a modest quantity of suggestions to expand our insight.
One benefit is that one crucified can see three others, not the case on Golgotha.
I love two men and two women together.
Our neighbourhood, our bodies and our jointly pain.
Our supreme intimacy.

Such an unique multi-crucifixion could some persons do decide to make a long travel to the appointment-point. There is then no problem with the costs. And after, it is next year, same time!

Perhaps an artist can design aforesaid installation in oblique projection?

I would imagine a room big enough for the event and the crosses either in a crescent or a square formation so that the crucified can see each other. I think that a crescent grouping would be better as they could be closer. The space in front would be for the masters and mistress's and other observers. seats would be for them.

Square format has the most stability,
all patibula are connected by the corners as the four stipes staying on the ground.
For extra stability one can fix the vertexes with steel cables to some point at the wall but this is more work.

Purpose stays all to disassemble.

Square format has the most stability,
all patibula are connected by the corners as the four stipes staying on the ground.
For extra stability one can fix the vertexes with steel cables to some point at the wall but this is more work.

Purpose stays all to disassemble.
I suggest added "patibili" on the floor, equal the right patibili. That needed 12 bar's (2m long is good i think).

:p I'm not sure that many people could do such a scene : many of us already have difficulties to realize one crucifixion ... and often cannot !
:D

That is so thru as well water. I never got a chance, and an idea with four is crazier than is was.
No reason to say fare well to our fantasies!
Amen.

Maybe "patibuli"
patibula - actually 'patibulum' is literally 'little thing for suffering (on)'

But you've reminded me of a rather appropriate song:

Aissera, oje Nanniné, me ne sagliette,
tu saje addó, tu saje addó
Addó 'stu core 'ngrato cchiù dispietto
farme nun pò! Farme nun pò!
Addó lu fuoco coce, ma se fuje
te lassa sta! Te lassa sta!
E nun te corre appriesso, nun te struje
sulo a guardà, sulo a guardà.
(Coro)
Jammo, jammo 'ncoppa, jammo jà,
Jammo, jammo 'ncoppa, jammo jà,
funiculì, funiculà, funiculì, funiculà,
'ncoppa, jammo jà, patibulì, patibulà!

I climbed up high this evening, oh, Nanetta,
Do you know where? Do you know where?
Where your ungrateful heart no longer pains me
With teasing wiles! With teasing wiles!
Where fire burns, but if you run away,
It lets you be, it lets you be!
It doesn't follow after nor torment you
Just with a look, just with a look.
(Chorus)
Let's go, let's go! To the top we'll go!
Let's go, let's go! To the top we'll go!
Patibulì, patibulà, patibulì, patibulà!
To the top we'll go, patibulì, patibulà!

:D (makes me miss my dear Neapolitan friend though :()

Back
Top Bottom