Question

Go to CruxDreams.com

geolier

Tribune
Long time ago I came along a story which in abbreviated form goes like this:

a french noblewoman, at the end of her twenties and really pretty, is on a journey to sicily. at home she was known to be very cruel to her subjects. her ship is invaded by pirates and she is captured. after being sold on several slave-markets she comes to the governor of cyprus, representative of the osmanic sultan, and the governor donates her to his (muslimic of course) daughter of about 18. the daughter invites about half a dozen of her girlfriends to a party. the highlight of the party is, when the french is brought in , naked of course, to be tortured just for fun, especially at her pussy. at the end the young muslimic princess orders to cut off the breasts of the french woman and orders to have made handbags out of the skin.

this is a story, a fantasy. for me it is interesting, and - after all - it might have happend.

then another day I read that soldiers of the US cavalry sometimes cut off the breasts of red indian women to have made tobacco bags of them.

what do you think: is it possible to make a bag of the skin of a cut off breast?

at least I think it should be possible to use the skin as cover of a leather-bag so that nipple and areola could be recognized.....

and I would like to ask repertor to make some pics around this theme :)

and I would like to see barbaria cut off the breasts of sarah in plantation plight......

I think the answer is pretty certainly yes.
In my 'Interrogation and Punishment Centre for Girls', when the Regional Governor comes to watch me being flogged,
his wife is given a real girlskin handbag,
his horrible little sprog a whip with a real girlskin handle and encouraged to use it on me,
and his sister gets a set of dolls in IPCG slave clothes, made with real girlskin and hair.

Last edited:

a french noblewoman, at the end of her twenties and really pretty, is on a journey to sicily. at home she was known to be very cruel to her subjects. her ship is invaded by pirates and she is captured. after being sold on several slave-markets she comes to the governor of cyprus, representative of the osmanic sultan, and the governor donates her to his (muslimic of course) daughter of about 18. the daughter invites about half a dozen of her girlfriends to a party. the highlight of the party is, when the french is brought in , naked of course, to be tortured just for fun, especially at her pussy. at the end the young muslimic princess orders to cut off the breasts of the french woman and orders to have made handbags out of the skin.

this is a story, a fantasy. for me it is interesting, and - after all - it might have happend.

then another day I read that soldiers of the US cavalry sometimes cut off the breasts of red indian women to have made tobacco bags of them.

what do you think: is it possible to make a bag of the skin of a cut off breast?

at least I think it should be possible to use the skin as cover of a leather-bag so that nipple and areola could be recognized.....

and I would like to see barbaria cut off the breasts of sarah in plantation plight......
Ummmm ... Interesting idea, but not likely. Barbaria really is not into any kind of breast torture that mutilates or disfigures. That leaves possibilities of all kinds, but let's not destroy beauty. ;)

I read back in the '60s something about a French Foreign Legionaire who had a tobacco pouch made from the breast of an Arab woman. I used that in my story "Faithful Sayings" where the evil Abdullah has done exactly that with the breast of one of the girls he crucifies, after she is dead. It's a trophy he carries with him until US soldiers finally catch up with him.

Here's an excerpt from the story:

Ismael notices the unusual color and design of the pouch. “Ya Abdullah, where did you get this pouch? I have never seen one like it.”

Abdullah smiles and replies, “I made this pouch myself. This is the skin of an American woman’s breast.” He turns it over to show Ismael the bottom of the pouch. “See? Here is her nipple.” Abdullah points to the dried brown raisin-like button in the center of its brown aureole. “The drawstring is braided from her yellow hair.”​

That reminds me, Fantasmo drew a whip for me, suggested by that IPCG episode,
with the handle covered in breast-skin, the nipple at the top! :devil:
I'd have to delve deep in the cellars to find it.

Well there's always the shark, as Eulalia has regaled us recently...
why the end of the sentence is not appearing in your original post , for me at least ... (... as Eulalia ... ) ?

Yes, but when I was responding, I'd not the second part of your sentence in your post ... I've it now ...
It's the oddity of "internet" ! :D:D:D

Geolier

It seems that these soldiers will do two bags.

Photo taken from commercial film, "Emanuelle in America", 1977.

Director: Joe D'Amato

Laura Gemser: Emanuelle

GIF

001.gif

Top-Cat

Top Cat

Geolier

It seems that these soldiers will do two bags.

Photo taken from commercial film, "Emanuelle in America", 1977.

Director: Joe D'Amato

Laura Gemser: Emanuelle

GIF

View attachment 423325

Top-Cat

Top Cat

maybe that sounds silly or stupid, but that is too bloody for me. alas - cutting off something is of course bloody in any case. and I would like a woman doing it to another woman, with an evil grin, and only one cut.....

Ummmm ... Interesting idea, but not likely. Barbaria really is not into any kind of breast torture that mutilates or disfigures. That leaves possibilities of all kinds, but let's not destroy beauty. ;)

dear barbaria, I see your point. but - after all - most of our stories here are pure fantasy, aren't they?. and don't you think a crucifixion, breaking on the wheel, hanging, severe whipping (as you described so excellent in plantation plight), impaling or whatsoever you can read in CF does not in the very end destroy beauty?

finally I get the impression from what eulalia and jeddak said the answer to my question is "yes - it is possible to make a bag from that piece of skin". astonishing. I didn't think that it could be possible.

dear barbaria, I see your point. but - after all - most of our stories here are pure fantasy, aren't they?. and don't you think a crucifixion, breaking on the wheel, hanging, severe whipping (as you described so excellent in plantation plight), impaling or whatsoever you can read in CF does not in the very end destroy beauty?

geolier- First let me say that I really appreciated your comments on "Plantation Plight" and I know Barb did as well. I am glad you liked the story a lot.

For me, the issue is not the severity of a particular fantasy, but rather whether it one that I share. If I were to write a fantasy that does not move me in some way, I'm not sure I could do a very good job. Personally, since crucifixion is not a particular fantasy of mine, I haven't put it in any of my stories (also they are set in times and places where it would not fit). Barb feels differently about that and has written many excellent crucifixion stories.

There is nothing wrong with the particular fantasy that you describe; it simply isn't one of mine for whatever reason, and Barb, I believe, feels similarly. So we chose not to include it. If we did, we would likely disappoint you because it would be difficult for us to do a good job.

For me, the issue is not the severity of a particular fantasy, but rather whether it one that I share

@windar

I fully understand what you mean. that is the same with me. there are topics which I simply find soporific, they are simply not on my radar. and of course I never wanted to push you in a certain direction: it is your (and barbaria's) story, and I appreciate it very much as it stands.

I just wanted to express my clandestine desire to see sarah swept off her throne - no matter which way. but - it is your story.

the topic of cutting off of breasts just occurred to me because I think that is of utmost cruelty. and perhaps or even probably lethal. of course there can be lots of other ways to punish sarah, if that is wanted.

but having formulated the idea I asked myself again whether it would be possible to make a bag out of a cut off breast. I had this question already when reading that story of the french noblewoman, but never got a reliable answer.

I just wanted to express my clandestine desire to see sarah swept off her throne - no matter which way. but - it is your story

We haven't even begun working on a sequel, but I am fairly sure that when we write it, Sarah will not escape suffering. She certainly deserves to after all.

As far as your idea for a bag, the closest animal model for human skin is the pig and American footballs (not what you call football) were traditionally made of pigskin.

@windar

I fully understand what you mean. that is the same with me. there are topics which I simply find soporific, they are simply not on my radar. and of course I never wanted to push you in a certain direction: it is your (and barbaria's) story, and I appreciate it very much as it stands.

I just wanted to express my clandestine desire to see sarah swept off her throne - no matter which way. but - it is your story.

the topic of cutting off of breasts just occurred to me because I think that is of utmost cruelty. and perhaps or even probably lethal. of course there can be lots of other ways to punish sarah, if that is wanted.

but having formulated the idea I asked myself again whether it would be possible to make a bag out of a cut off breast. I had this question already when reading that story of the french noblewoman, but never got a reliable answer.

Yes, I would think breasts would be most convenient for making into handbags,
though buttocks might also serve. Going back to my IPCG fantasy,
the skin was from girls who'd died - under torture, executed, or as slaves -
there was a continuous supply of them, and nothing was wasted,
living slaves toiled in a Human Body Processing Plant collecting hair for fine wigs,
skin for tanning and makng into luxury leather goods, bones for organisc fertiliser, etc.,
a nightmare dystopia...

Back
Top Bottom