Quoom: Crusaders

Go to CruxDreams.com
well Connie the lovely elf warrior may i invite you to my torture rack???? we would start with you stretched out naked an ready for abuse. an some sexual fun in between. you have been very naughty recently..LOL
Yes I have been naughty...but you have no idea how much!!!!

I enjoyed the torture sequence. And the ending. Imagine being stripped naked and slowly burned in public.

But I don't understand the Crusaders title. I understood the Crusaders were nights that were paid to travel to the Holy Land to fight the Arabs and regain control. This sequence looks more like the Spanish Inquisition.

I enjoyed the torture sequence. And the ending. Imagine being stripped naked and slowly burned in public.

But I don't understand the Crusaders title. I understood the Crusaders were nights that were paid to travel to the Holy Land to fight the Arabs and regain control. This sequence looks more like the Spanish Inquisition.
I don't think the knights were paid - they stood the cost in more ways than one.
I don't know quite what Quoom had in mind, but not all Crusaders - indeed, not all the Crusades -
made it to the Holy Land. There were the 'Crusades' against the Albigensians,
and those of the Teutonic knights against the still pagan lands around the Baltic,
as well as the notorious sacking of Constantinople in 1204,
when the Crusaders turned against the Eastern Christians instead of the Saracens .
Quoom's scenario could have been an episode in the adventures of any number of errant Crusaders :devil:

Magnificent work as usual, Martha. Although I've got all of the Law of the Crusaders series, it is always exciting to see a Quoom series posted. Thank you Martha for an excellent and comprehensive set of Quoom pics.
Now that Quoom's site is stuffed, it would be good if people are able to post some of his full series. I have several series which I think are complete (hard to tell with Q) and will be happy to post if people indicate which ones they'd like to see.
As you have said, Martha, the missing pics from DOFK would be a great start. I think all the ones I've got have already been posted.

Back
Top Bottom